/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mrs julie sarri

julie sarri
02-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Asalam alaikum every one i'm a new revert to islam insha allah me and my husband reverted last year and now i spend a lot of my time reading islamic book in english at the moument i hope to learn arabic soon insha allah. I also read qur'an to every day :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
02-22-2006, 01:34 PM
salam
alhamdulillah on your reversion
we hope you learn more about the deen here inshallah
and welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Sanobar
02-22-2006, 01:36 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forums and islam! hope u learn alot form here! inshaAllah
:w:

hidaayah
02-22-2006, 01:39 PM
:w: and welcome here..!! Mashallah!! have a beneficial stay inshallah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-22-2006, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by julie sarri
Asalam alaikum every one i'm a new revert to islam insha allah me and my husband reverted last year and now i spend a lot of my time reading islamic book in english at the moument i hope to learn arabic soon insha allah. I also read qur'an to every day :sister:
Aslaamalaikum

masha'Allah that is brilliant to hear...:) Its a pleasure to have you here.

I look forward to hearing your story to reverting to Islam. See you around Sister.

sapphire
02-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Mashallah your muslim ! :welcome: welcome to the forum ! hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay ! :thumbs_up

Laaibah
02-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Sis!!

ummhabibah
02-23-2006, 07:59 PM
welcome 2 LI forum

akulion
02-23-2006, 08:06 PM
walikum salam

Congratulations to you and your husband on reverting to Islam masha'Allah :D

I pray you enjoy your visit here ameen

Bro aku

lyesh
02-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Salaam sis,
Welcome to the forum! May Allah guide u and ur husband! Ameen!

w, salaam

ummAbdillah
02-23-2006, 09:26 PM
salaam
welcome to the forum
have a benefitial stay :inshallah:
ma'salaam

Sharifa
02-23-2006, 11:58 PM
Welcome to the Forum Ukhti. I truly hope you stay is a beneficial one. Make your self at home. Mashallah congrats to you and your husband on reverting to Islam!:sister: :statisfie . Salaam.

The Ruler
02-26-2006, 12:44 PM
:welcome: to da forum :)

wassalam

afriend2
02-26-2006, 02:56 PM
salaam sis!

alhamdulillah! that is wicked sis! :happy:

inshAllah LI will benefit you and i hope your stay here is enjoyable!!! :)

wassalam

abs
02-26-2006, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by julie sarri

welcome

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!