/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any advertising experts here?

jello
02-22-2006, 06:02 PM
:sl:

Are there any brothers here who have good experience with marketing things on the internet. I would like their help if and when possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purchase my new book "Imaamah and the Quran" from:

http://www.lulu.com/content/213359

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-22-2006, 06:07 PM
what exactly do you need help with?

Liban
02-22-2006, 06:12 PM
how do i make a thread

jello
02-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Salam

I need someone who will help me and advise in how to sell my boojk online, if it is possible for one of the brothers to help me it would be very good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jello
02-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Salam Alaykum

Yes what I needed is help and knowledge on what is the best way to sell my book online to the English-speaking Muslim population.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purchase my new book "Imaamah and the Quran" from:

jello
02-23-2006, 10:22 AM
how do i make a thread
Is that not very simple, my clicking the New thread icon ? But of course you cannot create a thread while you are responding to another one....

Cheb
02-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Salam.
I would say ebay or amazon are a good choice. Large audience and few expenses and fees. Amazon may be better but ebay has less compitition.
Peace.

Salaam
02-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Salaam,

I would say you sell it through a publisher like Dar-us-salam...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Convert your book to E-book and put up on ebay. advertise it on banners

jello
02-23-2006, 03:36 PM

There is an E-book option for my work if you go to the site

that is for download... However, I am not very sure how to do it at this moment without the necesarry funds...

Z
02-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Salaam.

Like someone has already mentioned, you better off going through with it via a publisher. Now if the books not something of 'great quality', that's going to be hard. But I should think there should be small time publishers too.

I think there's a non-profit publisher around too. If you want, you could give this book for free in the path of Allah and knowledge - that's if it's to do with Islam.

You need to get a website made for the book, have certain well known people read it and give it their opinion. Try the local press and Islamic magazines out there.

You could also start a blog about it. It's free, easy, and a great way to give tid-bits of your book to people.

jello
02-23-2006, 05:26 PM

Anyone who wishes can go and post an opinion about the book, even if they have not bought it. I do not know how much that can help, but it would be good for some curious visitors.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.