/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ppl

AminaBintAhmed
02-22-2006, 08:44 PM
asalam alakum:sister

one of my friend was going on and on and on about this great forum she found and that it was really good and blah blah blah so i thought i check it out for my self. So here i am anywayz hope ur all welcoming and look forward 2 be here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
02-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Walikum Salam

welcome to the board may you enjoy your stay ameen

bro aku

Kittygyal
02-22-2006, 08:47 PM
welcome sis hope u enjoy your stay and share your knowlege with us too :)

will be waiting for your replies :) :) :)

take care

Umm Safiya
02-22-2006, 10:32 PM
wa 'alaykum assalâm wa rahmatullâhi wa barakatuhu ukhti..

Welcome to LI.. Inshâ'Allâh it will be beneficial for you.. Looking forward to your posts.. :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
02-23-2006, 02:27 AM
welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay...:)

Hashim_507
02-23-2006, 02:53 AM
welcome sister!!

Laaibah
02-23-2006, 12:29 PM
Welcome sis!!

sapphire
02-24-2006, 02:46 PM
:welcome: enjoy your stay !

MetSudaisTwice
02-24-2006, 04:10 PM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

AminaBintAhmed
02-24-2006, 08:02 PM
Salam alakum sister and brothers in islam
thanks 4 d warm Response

arehat
02-24-2006, 09:42 PM
UR WELCOME

Enjoy ur stay

Ihsaan
02-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Assalaamu `alaykum

I hope you are well by the grace of Allahu Taala and are connecting your heart with Allahu Taala . Allahu Taala has kept our success , peace , tranquility and victory only in His obedience . Today majority of peoples are in difficulty and have no tranquility and peace because they are far from Allahu Taala . Peoples who are most in peace are those who obey Allah most .

If we look at the world today, the tribulations, the trials, and every war that we have, we will see that every bit of human suffering is rooted in human hearts. The reason people are aggressive against other people is due to diseases of the heart: covetousness, the desire to conquer, the desire to exploit other people, and the desire to steal their natural resources are all from diseases of the heart. A sound heart cannot commit such acts. Every murderer, every rapist, every idolater, every fowl person, every person showing an act of cruelty has a diseased heart because these actions emanate from diseased hearts. If the hearts were sound, none of these actions would be a reality. Therefore, if we wish to change our world, we cannot go about it by attempting to rectify the outward; rather, we change the world by rectifying the inward because it is the inward that precedes the outward.
Allah subhana wa ta'ala has created man, and in this man He has placed the nafs. From time to time the nafs of person leads him to commit sins. Every time a person commits a sin he should seek Allah's forgiveness and should not get upset or disillusioned with himself and say "I don't think I can fight my desires, so I shall not even bother." This is what Shaytan likes to hear and it is thoughts like this that eventually take .
On the other hand when a person turns sincerely to Allah in repentance, regretting his actions, Allah subhana wa ta'ala forgives all of his sins. It is for this reason that a person should continue to do as many good deeds as he possibly can.

There is no peace in disobedience to Allah . We may collect all the wealth of the world but we will not find peace in that.Look the people of the world (those who make effort only for wealth and position ) . They have unlimited wealth,the best education possible and all door to pleasure wide open. Inspite of that they need tranquilisers and sleeping pills to find some rest . They lack peace of heart . They cannot sleep because peace cannot be found in sin and disobedience . Peace lies only in the obedience of Allah and His messenger (s) .Allah give peace only to those who love Him , whose heart remember Him.Although they live a life of worry ,their hearts are at peace . They may face poverty and want but their hearts are content and comfortable . If we wish to have comfort in this world then we will have to give up disobedience and sin .
Look at the 'Ni'mats (bounties) which Allah Ta'ala has bestowed upon us. There can be no price tag attached to any one of them. Our speech, sight, hearing, intelligence, etc. are invaluable gifts. Develop the love of Allah Ta'ala by pondering over these gifts bestowed upon us, without our deserving them and increase the Love of Allah Ta'ala until in everything the Qudrat of Allah is seen.

To get Deen and love to obey Allah and His Rasul (s) , we must have conviction for Allah in our heart .For this we must spent sometime everyday . Think about the greatness of Allah and talk about Allah ,That He can do Everything.Our life and death,our effort ,our study , our sustenance ,all things depend on Allah only. Everyday spent sometimes in the Zikr of Allah and don`t miss any salat.And also spent sometime to make du`a to Allah , ask Him all your needs , depends only on Him. Nobody can do any benefit or any harm without His permission
Most of the love and friendship expressed these days is nothing but politics and diplomacy, cheat, deceit and hypocrisy. Befriend a person for the Pleasure of Allah and for the sake of Deen. This friendship, which is not for material benefit, will not only last until Death, but will even continue into Jannat (Paradise).

mizan_aliashraf
02-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Salam
Ill keep it short (and considerably shorter than the previous post)
WELCOME!
wassalam

sapphire
02-27-2006, 02:03 PM
wow looong post ! are you welcoming???:-\

The Ruler
02-27-2006, 08:31 PM
salam...

:welcome: to LI

Wassalam :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!