/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP to print Muslim cartoon leaflets

sonz
02-22-2006, 09:15 PM
(Reuters) - The far-right British National Party (BNP) is to distribute a campaign leaflet featuring the Danish cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad which have enraged Muslims around the world.

A party spokesman said on Wednesday the images illustrate how Islam and Western values do not mix but were not intended to cause offence.

The 12 cartoons, which initially appeared in Denmark and were reprinted in other European countries, have sparked violent protests across the Islamic world. They have not been published in the British press.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
02-22-2006, 09:22 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

May Allah s.w.a help us fight all kinds of evils insha Allah and Ameen

p.s Britain Needs Pakis :p

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Muezzin
02-22-2006, 09:26 PM
The BNP are bunch of sad, ignorant skinheads, and they have my pity.

snakelegs
02-22-2006, 09:44 PM
this whole, sad thing stinks and has from the beginning and the smell is the stench of Deliberate Provocation
muslims: stop taking the bait!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
02-22-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
this whole, sad thing stinks and has from the beginning and the smell is the stench of Deliberate Provocation
muslims: stop taking the bait!
This is true.

afriend
02-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Very true said^

Maybe they are trying to get us to take the bait......

They are stupid because there will be a HUGE uproar in this country, they wouldn't dare.....unless they want civil war..........

Muezzin
02-22-2006, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Very true said^

Maybe they are trying to get us to take the bait......

They are stupid because there will be a HUGE uproar in this country, they wouldn't dare.....unless they want civil war..........
Can the average BNP member even spell 'civil war'?

afriend
02-22-2006, 09:54 PM
LOL

Probably not.......

But careful....it might go into backbiting soon...........

Sis786
02-23-2006, 09:36 AM
BNP full of council estate no bodies that shop at Kwick Save and are on Employment Benefits.

mizan_aliashraf
02-23-2006, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
BNP full of council estate no bodies that shop at Kwick Save and are on Employment Benefits.

Wow, mashallah, i never thought of that.
This just goes to show how much they hate us as muslims. My advice would be not to fall into the trap. They want us to react. They want violence.
May Allah protect us against these evil people
Wassalam

Sis786
02-23-2006, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Wow, mashallah, i never thought of that.
This just goes to show how much they hate us as muslims. My advice would be not to fall into the trap. They want us to react. They want violence.
May Allah protect us against these evil people
Wassalam
Lol always happy to help!

Aameen

Isaac
02-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Salam. I hate to say this and hope it doesnt happen, the bnp are just looking for trouble. Thy ow the only way to make muslim look bad is by provoking them. And they know somethinh like this will, even though they say they are not intending insult. There looking for people to riot, which will catch media attention and make muslims look bad. Look at bradford and burnley riots??? Who were made to look bad, muslims. I hate to say this but i could see soemthing big happining here and the cause of its gona start from a riot.

mizan_aliashraf
02-23-2006, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
Salam. I hate to say this and hope it doesnt happen, the bnp are just looking for trouble. Thy ow the only way to make muslim look bad is by provoking them. And they know somethinh like this will, even though they say they are not intending insult. There looking for people to riot, which will catch media attention and make muslims look bad. Look at bradford and burnley riots??? Who were made to look bad, muslims. I hate to say this but i could see soemthing big happining here and the cause of its gona start from a riot.

Salam
we hope and pray that there is no riots of violent demos, we leave their destruction to Allah. We ask him to humiliate those on the day of judgment.
Ameen
Wassalam

Salaam
02-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Ameen....

Sis786
02-23-2006, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
You are right and the worse thing is that most non-muslims would now feel safe for voting for the BNP. May Allah SWT protect us.Aameen

HeiGou
02-23-2006, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
You are right and the worse thing is that most non-muslims would now feel safe for voting for the BNP. May Allah SWT protect us.Aameen
The real threat is not the BNP, but that the main parties will adopt the BNP's platform. This happened in France. It happened in Australia. It will, no doubt, happen in the UK too.

mizan_aliashraf
02-23-2006, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
The real threat is not the BNP, but that the main parties will adopt the BNP's platform. This happened in France. It happened in Australia. It will, no doubt, happen in the UK too.

We just hope it doesnt. We, as muslims, like any other people deserve the right to live in the UK peacefully not fearing that somebody somewhere is not going to insult us and deliberately wait for a riot.

HeiGou
02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
We just hope it doesnt. We, as muslims, like any other people deserve the right to live in the UK peacefully not fearing that somebody somewhere is not going to insult us and deliberately wait for a riot.
You know, I don't know if it is the coffee I am drinking or not, but I am in abolsutely 100 percent total agreement with you.

Of course I would add that other British citizens probably think they deserve to have some rights too. But that is another argument.

mizan_aliashraf
02-23-2006, 11:31 AM
You know, I don't know if it is the coffee I am drinking or not, but I am in abolsutely 100 percent total agreement with you.

Of course I would add that other British citizens probably think they deserve to have some rights too. But that is another argument.

British Citizens do have rights. Its just a pity that the British Government are doing such a good job in taking them away. Muslims are becoming an example for worldwide hate and that is fuelling tension. No wonder the bombers in july thought their actions were justified.
Coffee? No way, cant stand the stuff. It gives you bad breath but that's another matter
:giggling: :giggling:

Sis786
02-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah finally we agree on something!:happy:

islamonline
02-23-2006, 01:00 PM
exaactly,

the goverment isnt going to do anything about the BNP .. so Dont Fall for their crap either.

Be Wise,

Less Josh , More Khosh ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.