/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Horror movies?????

Helena
02-23-2006, 10:26 AM
:sl:

I thought i'l ask a general questions not relating to islam, hope no one minds!!

Is anyone out there are into or use to be into horror movies? If they aren't y? what made them run way from horror movies?? if u adore it and y??

Well me i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee horror movies, thats the only thing that i watch. since child av been watching it, nw av watched too many nothing makes me scared!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Clasen
02-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Walykum Salam

Yes scary movies are cool, the last one I saw was Nightmare on Elm Street, they are not scary, but cool...

Helena
02-23-2006, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clasen
Walykum Salam

Yes scary movies are cool, the last one I saw was Nightmare on Elm Street, they are not scary, but cool...
have u guys seen house ofwax or exocist???? man house of wax brilliant!!

i still remeber when i was 15 really wanted to watch scream 3, went to the cinema wid my aunt. i lied that i was 18, even though i did'nt look it! da obvious reason am turning 18 2moro and my aunt is treating me, dey askd me date of birth, there i had problem and accidently sed i was 20! lol................ my aunt corrected me and i luckily got in!!! phew dat was very close...........

now i look back it man i was foolish and young!! was a time waster watching it at the cinema, nw alhamdulilah av stopped!! i watch it once in a while with my mates by renting it on dvd!!

I still remember watching candyman 1 and 2 was on channel 4, guess wot i was watching it alone, my uncles kept cuming in andgoing out frm the room!! i think they were scared!!!
Da best horror movies were, scream2, house of wax, candyman, jeepers creepers, ring 1 and 2, and the grudge. i could go on and on!

Clasen
02-23-2006, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena
have u guys seen house ofwax or exocist???? man house of wax brilliant!!

i still remeber when i was 15 really wanted to watch scream 3, went to the cinema wid my aunt. i lied that i was 18, even though i did'nt look it! da obvious reason am turning 18 2moro and my aunt is treating me, dey askd me date of birth, there i had problem and accidently sed i was 20! lol................ my aunt corrected me and i luckily got in!!! phew dat was very close...........

now i look back it man i was foolish and young!! was a time waster watching it at the cinema, nw alhamdulilah av stopped!! i watch it once in a while with my mates by renting it on dvd!!

I still remember watching candyman 1 and 2 was on channel 4, guess wot i was watching it alone, my uncles kept cuming in andgoing out frm the room!! i think they were scared!!!
Da best horror movies were, scream2, house of wax, candyman, jeepers creepers, ring 1 and 2, and the grudge. i could go on and on!

House of wax is cool, I have amny horror movies on DVD, and im crazy about the grudge, the sound shes making, is really nice. Hide and seek, was okay too I think. The most scary movies I remember is Ghost Ship, I like that one...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
02-23-2006, 11:08 AM
House of wax is cool, I have amny horror movies on DVD, and im crazy about the grudge, the sound shes making, is really nice. Hide and seek, was okay too I think. The most scary movies I remember is Ghost Ship, I like that one...

oh my god hw can i forget ghost ship, excellent movie man especailly when a mettalic wires goes thru everybodies body as there body spilts into two parts. man dat was nice scene!!;D

Wot about underworld, at the endd when she fights with victor and his head spilts into halves. And av u seen underworld (evolution)??

u are allowed to keep horror movies on dvd, lucky u!! am not, my mum does not allow me as she and my younger brother are scared of it!

Clasen
02-23-2006, 11:53 AM

oh my god hw can i forget ghost ship, excellent movie man especailly when a mettalic wires goes thru everybodies body as there body spilts into two parts. man dat was nice scene!!;D

Wot about underworld, at the endd when she fights with victor and his head spilts into halves. And av u seen underworld (evolution)??

u are allowed to keep horror movies on dvd, lucky u!! am not, my mum does not allow me as she and my younger brother are scared of it!

Underworld is cool too, but not as cool as Freddy vs Jason. Freddy rules the horror movies. And what about Taxes Changesaw, thats cult...

Z
02-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Salaam.

Anyone who likes horror movies is sick in my view. Totally.

When I was 8 (I think) I watched the first Exorcist. Since then I've not watched another horror movie. No I'm not a wuss, but horror movies aren't just my thing. Like what sick person likes to sit there and get a thrill from scaring their brains out?

Oh, I did watch Constantine by accident some weeks ago though. Wasn't too bad.

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Anyone who likes horror movies is sick in my view. Totally.

When I was 8 (I think) I watched the first Exorcist. Since then I've not watched another horror movie. No I'm not a wuss, but horror movies aren't just my thing. Like what sick person likes to sit there and get a thrill from scaring their brains out?

Oh, I did watch Constantine by accident some weeks ago though. Wasn't too bad.
wot's wrong wth them...:?

that's maybe ur opinion

Z
02-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Salaam.

Ofcourse it's my opinion. I quite clearly said it was.

And what's wrong with them? Well I would like to know myself. Maybe I just don't like them for their choice of movies. But like I said, who in this world likes to sit down and scare their brains out knowingly? Strange.

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 02:11 PM
yea well some are not that scary

alright for a kid maybe they might r they might not be scared but it depends on the film really

Snowflake
02-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Hmmm.. I think everybody loves to get a bit spooked out when they are young. But I think the fascination wears off with age. Lol, I sound 50!

Exorcist was pathetic- more comedy than horror. Constantine had good effects but wasnt scary. I watched a bit of CSI, 2 days ago and that was scarier. I actually jumped out of my skin a few times. But I'm not into horror anymore. I love comedies now ;D

nishom
02-23-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Hmmm.. I think everybody loves to get a bit spooked out when they are young. But I think the fascination wears off with age. Lol, I sound 50!

Exorcist was pathetic- more comedy than horror. Constantine had good effects but wasnt scary. I watched a bit of CSI, and that was scarier. I actually jumped out of my skin a few times. But I'm not into horror anymore. I love comedies now ;D
I personally love horror movies. Despite the fact that many go over the top in the extent and manner of killings, i feel thry give some kind of an insight into the mind of a 'sicko' and the fcat that such people kill spontaneously.
I peersonally loved the exorcist. It freeked me out as i know someone who was once possessed by a jinn and it reminded me a lot of that. However the whole turning of the head was a bit extreme.
Also i loved damien as it provided a religius context based upon the coming of the anti-christ.

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nishom
I personally love horror movies. Despite the fact that many go over the top in the extent and manner of killings, i feel thry give some kind of an insight into the mind of a 'sicko' and the fcat that such people kill spontaneously.
I peersonally loved the exorcist. It freeked me out as i know someone who was once possessed by a jinn and it reminded me a lot of that. However the whole turning of the head was a bit extreme.
Also i loved damien as it provided a religius context based upon the coming of the anti-christ.

i certainly agree wiv u :brother: horror movies are cool

take care

Nawal89
02-23-2006, 03:07 PM
I cannot watch horror movies. When the ghost or whutever pops out i run away or hide behind the couch. I'm a scaredy cat. ;D

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
I cannot watch horror movies. When the ghost or whutever pops out i run away or hide behind the couch. I'm a scaredy cat. ;D
OMG! EVEN ME LIL NEPHEW WATCHES EM:giggling:

nishom
02-23-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
i certainly agree wiv u :brother: horror movies are cool

take care
Cool- it is important not to look at everthing at the surface. If we do this we will simply see horror movies simply as a number of disgusting murders. We shoild think deeply about what is represented by the Western media and realise that human beings to pose a threat as depicted by horror movies. A matter of trust therefore arises-who do we trust? Horror movies tell us that we cant trust everyone and that we should know well someone whom we bring into our ranks. Otherwise that person may turn agaoinst us.

Thaks for ur comments sis

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 03:11 PM
wow intresting bro

Z
02-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Salaam.

Ok, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself here. Movies say a lot of things. That's why it's called 'Hollywood'. They're just movies.

Little nephews can watch anything. But they don't get pleasant dreams after. You didn't think that kids do anything, it's because the mind doesn't think in a particular way. They do whatever they're asked, most of the times. So you can forget about that.

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 03:30 PM
k chill owt

Falafel Eater
02-23-2006, 03:41 PM
I dont watch em much, too much horror in the real world. I dont get scared from them either, although SAW was bit OTT for me.. lol

I saw nightmare on elm street when i was 7 years old... then lots of other films like Candyman when i was a teenager etc . So, i guess there is not much to scare me now.

afriend2
02-23-2006, 04:11 PM
salaam,

lol i hate watching them, when my sister puts it on i always run upstairs or just sit there with my eyes closed. :'(

she talked me round in watching one a couple of weeks ago, with some of our relatives....lets just say, at every little bit i jumped and i hid under the blanket. :( ;D

wassalam

Clasen
02-23-2006, 04:17 PM
The only thing that I fear is Allâh, and nothing else. lol

IbnAbdulHakim
02-23-2006, 04:32 PM
use to love em bak in the days.
ma bro use to dress up as freddie crueger and chase me round da house lol dam punk he was.
newayz i started gettin bored of horror coz it jus wasnt scary no more...

then "The Descent" came along.
and dat film was tooooo goooood!!!

Snowflake
02-23-2006, 04:49 PM
I starred in my own horror movie 2 days ago. I was in bed when I heard LOUD thud downstairs, followed by more thuds. Ok, dont laugh but I keep a knife in ma room. Well, you know just in case.. :embarrass: So I thought either I lie here and wait for someone to break in and attack me and God forbid my son, or I go and kick some butt. Well, imagine me, armed with knife, holding my breath, sneaking out my bedroom, tip-toeing down the stairs, ready to face the intruder... looked everywhere, even looked under the dining table. But there was no one there. It turned out that someone had been in my backyard and left the back gate open which was slamming with the wind and making the darn noises :phew: I'm telling ya that episode was well scary!!!

Nawal89
02-23-2006, 04:52 PM
^wow sneaking around with a knife. I think, i need a knife in my room too. Our house isnt secure at all. But maybe it's not a good idea, because i dont tend to remember where i put things when i'm too scared ;D

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^wow sneaking around with a knife. I think, i need a knife in my room too. Our house isnt secure at all. But maybe it's not a good idea, because i dont tend to remember where i put things when i'm too scared ;D

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

i've got plenty of knifes in me house if u wana borrow mine :giggling:

let me think :? should i lend u em or not cuz u might get scared of the knife too cuz that's very very sharp ;D :giggling:

Helena
02-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Underworld is cool too, but not as cool as Freddy vs Jason. Freddy rules the horror movies. And what about Taxes Changesaw, thats cult...

freddy vs jason is one hectic movie, hw he enters in ppls dream!! cool!! i saw taxes changesaw and wrong turn together, both were similar stories. How a deformed face psycho tries to kill the characters in the movies. It was okay, wt u think about mummy one and two? its not scary but i love it!! thirteen ghost was boring, haunted house and house on the haunted hill was okay same story;ine though! wot about skeleton key??

U can see hw i enjoy the suspense in horror movies!! some interestin views frm evrybody else!

Snowflake
02-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Helena sis, dont you have nightmares? :eek:
I watched this chinese film once called Mr Vampire. I thought it was gonna be scary or something. Turned out to be the funniest movie ever :happy:

Helena
02-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Helena sis, dont you have nightmares? :eek:
I watched this chinese film once called Mr Vampire. I thought it was gonna be scary or something. Turned out to be the funniest movie ever :happy:

sister am kinda use it!! no nightmares at all!!! which is good thing for me, nothing stops me from watching horror movies!! its only a movie its not realistic, so am okay wid it!!! but some movies lyk texas of chainsaw are based on a true story!! So nothing effects me at all!!

Some horror movies are funny especially chinese ones! do u gt any nightmare sis?

soraia
02-24-2006, 09:41 AM
yeah horror movies.. dont scare me at all... Acctually i find them more funny then scary!

Helena
02-24-2006, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by soraia
yeah horror movies.. dont scare me at all... Acctually i find them more funny then scary!

dat is soo true sis!! my making comedy horro movies, it seems horror is not scary at all!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-24-2006, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by soraia
agreed :brother: :sl:

Helena
02-24-2006, 10:34 AM

wheres clasen he hasnt answered my question yet?

Snowflake
02-24-2006, 01:58 PM

sister am kinda use it!! no nightmares at all!!! which is good thing for me, nothing stops me from watching horror movies!! its only a movie its not realistic, so am okay wid it!!! but some movies lyk texas of chainsaw are based on a true story!! So nothing effects me at all!!

Some horror movies are funny especially chinese ones! do u gt any nightmare sis?

Ya chinese movies rock! I don't think I could watch the texas chainsaw massacre. I watched Kill Bill and the amount of bloodshed in that ewwwww. It wasnt even a true story lol. But nah, I dont get nightmares. I just keep seeing them horrible scenes or think I'm gonna enter a room and come face to face with something out of the horro movie lolol :giggling:

I know it's just my over-active imagination :embarrass

nishom
02-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Ya chinese movies rock! I don't think I could watch the texas chainsaw massacre. I watched Kill Bill and the amount of bloodshed in that ewwwww. It wasnt even a true story lol. But nah, I dont get nightmares. I just keep seeing them horrible scenes or think I'm gonna enter a room and come face to face with something out of the horro movie lolol :giggling:

I know it's just my over-active imagination :embarrass

The topic of horror movies brings up the issue of who you should trust.

Watch out who your talking to on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowflake
02-24-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nishom
The topic of horror movies brings up the issue of who you should trust.

Watch out who your talking to on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to get a verbal beating over a user name I had once. It was something like. 'Trust no1 Eva' lolol. The only one trustworthy is Allah :D

IbnAbdulHakim
02-24-2006, 03:15 PM
I used to get a verbal beating over a user name I had once. It was something like. 'Trust no1 Eva' lolol. The only one trustworthy is Allah :D
trust every1 and the ones who break your trust will get punished but your good intention and thinking will get you rewards :brother: :sl:

the only people i dont trust is jews lol :heated: oh and bush :heated: oh and quite a lot of politicians :heated:

AminaBintAhmed
02-24-2006, 08:26 PM
salam alakum sister and brothers in islam

Hey I’ll tell u guys what is really scary and I promise if u read this u r going to be left shaken Surah Al Qiyamah seriously unlike horror movies surah Al Qiyamah is not fiction and all the stuff that happens in the movies you know that would not and can not happen in the real world so my question is what would make you more scared something that can not happen or something that for sure you know is going to happen

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Heh, I write horror stories in my spare time. Never really got into horror movies. I've never really felt scared for the silly teen casts - I actually want Freddie to rip off their stupid teenybopper heads just to show everybody that pretty-boys suck buttock.

That said, 'Saw' is a damn good movie. I don't know if it's really horror, but I really enjoyed it.

'Evil Dead 2: Dead Before Dawn' is easily one of the best horror/comedies of all time.

'DEMON: I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul!

ASH: Swallow this.

GUNSHOT'

Not to mention the most excellent fight scene of all time - Ash versus his hand.

'Who's laughing now?' he cries as he takes an axe to it.

Ah, Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell are funny guys.

Also check out 'Shaun of the Dead' - I have never laughed so much when watching a movie. It's even marginally funnier than Napoleon Dynamite, and that is an extremely funny movie.

Lush
02-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Omigod, horror movies absolutely TERRIFY me! Especially the zombie ones, don't ask me why, but after I watched "28 Days Later" I couldn't sleep! The same thing happened when I saw "Dawn of the Dead," the re-make of Romero's classic!

I was so terrified that when my boyfriend had to leave the room to go the bathroom, I couldn't stay there on my own! I literally had to walk down the hall, and into my neighbors' room. I just said, "guys, I'm so scared right now, I can't be on my own, no way." They thought it was hilarious, but I wasn't laughing! :hiding:

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
But like I said, who in this world likes to sit down and scare their brains out knowingly? Strange.
Me! :D

It's an adrenaline thing. Maybe.

I love reading and writing horror. It's not confined to just the 'nice' aspects of life - the author is free to show the darker aspects, and though there is a light at the end of the tunnel, that tunnel may just... collapse. :p

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 08:43 PM
yea ur ryt there :)

afriend
02-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Horror movies these days are just so rubbish.....

I'll tell u what's really scary....

The real thing, such as documentaries of People with jinns inside them, and ghosts moving and visible...with no effects at all......

That's scary, especially the Exorcism of real jins (not the Tekken Jin Kazama)

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Horror movies these days are just so rubbish.....

I'll tell u what's really scary....

The real thing, such as documentaries of People with jinns inside them, and ghosts moving and visible...with no effects at all......
You're right.

That's scary, especially the Exorcism of real jins (not the Tekken Jin Kazama)
Tekken Jin Kazama does get possessed though. By The Devil. o.O :p :)

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 08:50 PM
may i ask wot is 'JINN'?

afriend
02-24-2006, 08:52 PM
may i ask wot is 'JINN'?
*clears throat*

U really wanna know?

Are u sure......It's a scary and sensetive topic...

Best not.

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 08:52 PM
may i ask wot is 'JINN'?
Muslims believe the Jinn are a lifeform invisble to the human eye. They can sometimes possess humans, and can come in the form of animals, such as snakes.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 08:55 PM
oh my lord that is well scary!!!!!!!! :'(

ok let's stop talking about that ehhhhhhhh :'(

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Let me just clarify this - not all Jinn are evil. They're just like us in the sense of morality - you get good ones and bad ones.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 08:59 PM
ok that's cool sum gud and bad :)

afriend
02-24-2006, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Muslims believe the Jinn are a lifeform invisble to the human eye. They can sometimes possess humans, and can come in the form of animals, such as snakes.
I did say

Best not.
But then again.......

For the knowledge.

But don't get too deep into the subject unless ur......emotionally strong enough.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 09:14 PM
ok lolz

Snowflake
02-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Muezzin:'Evil Dead 2: Dead Before Dawn' is easily one of the best horror/comedies of all time.
So true! Evil Dead was so pathetic for a horror film. All them meant-to-make-you-scared scenes actually made me laugh my head off!

islamgyal: may i ask wot is 'JINN'?
Jinn are known as genies in the western world. They are invisible entities made of smokeless fire and often mistaken for ghosts. Have you heard stories like Aladdin's Lamp? He rubs it to make a genie appear? Well, that's a jinn. And it's true people can actually take a jinn under their obedience and make them do things for them, especially in black majic. Gulp!

pr4se: trust every1 and the ones who break your trust will get punished but your good intention and thinking will get you rewards
One can't blindly put their trust in everyone and feel comfort in getting rewards if their trust is broken. I think trust should be there up to a certain degree, never blindly. Not in this day and age. At the end of the day we have to take responsibility for ourselves and not be so naieve. Oh well, that's, my belief anyway.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 09:26 PM
yea sis av read the story ''Aladdin's Lamp'' it's cool :)

afriend
02-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Jinn are known as genies in the western world. They are invisible entities made of smokeless fire and often mistaken for ghosts. Have you heard stories like Aladdin's Lamp? He rubs it to make a genie appear? Well, that's a jinn. And it's true people can actually take a jinn under their obedience and make them do things for them, especially in black majic. Gulp!
I also heard that really really pious people can take jinns under their control as well.......i wish i could, then all my homework would be done a jiffy....

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 09:31 PM
ppl can we stp tlkin bwt that nw plzzzzzzzz :'(

afriend
02-24-2006, 09:34 PM
ppl can we stp tlkin bwt that nw plzzzzzzzz :'(
:hiding:

Ok, back on topic,

Wen i watched the exorcist for a split second, wen the girl did the 360 degrees with her head, i was just........

Also, for some reason, im still scared to do the candy man thing infront of the mirror at night all on my own..........Bad i know....but i freak out.....

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 09:35 PM
that is a cool film :)

afriend
02-24-2006, 09:40 PM
that is a cool film :)
Candy man or the exorcist?

Bith are, hmmmm.............ok, but The exorcist is scarier.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 09:44 PM
the exorcist film is cool :)

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 10:20 PM

So true! Evil Dead was so pathetic for a horror film. All them meant-to-make-you-scared scenes actually made me laugh my head off!
But they're meant to make you laugh! That's the beauty of it! :D

Helena
02-25-2006, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Candy man or the exorcist?

Bith are, hmmmm.............ok, but The exorcist is scarier.

i personaly think exorcist was not scary at all or candy man!!

jzcasejz
02-26-2006, 05:46 PM

Exorcist = Off topic......it's not even scary to be a horror film ;D

Well.......so called horror films don't scare me but I must admit..... Saw did kinda scare me abit :giggling:

Helena
02-26-2006, 09:55 PM

man saw gave me headache, but heard saw2 is scarier?? has anybody seen it??

The Ruler
02-26-2006, 10:17 PM
no but i stopped watchin dem a few months ago....

n i dont wanna watch em anymore :heated:

but i guess i wont stop :rollseyes

da last 1 i saw was scream, all 3 of em

did any1 wach shreik?

i really dunno if it was suposd to b a horror film....its a sort of copy from scream but its somtimes funny too...

evil dead was scaaaryyy i cudnt sleep at nite for aaaages, it still givs me da creeps....aint jokin :heated: :rollseyes

smile
02-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Has anybody here watched the Ring or the Ring 2

Kittygyal
02-28-2006, 05:23 PM
yea av seen the ring and the ring 2

ring 2 is scarey cuz it seems lyk da gyal is cumin owt of the t.v.

but the ring is not dat scarey

av u seen it?

Helena
02-28-2006, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
Has anybody here watched the Ring or the Ring 2

yeah av seen, xcelent movie!! lovd it!!! one of the movies that i enjoyd watching!!

Muezzin
02-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Watch 'Army of Darkness' - it's flipping hilarious!

This Duke goes through all his lengthy credentials. Ash's reply:

'Well HELLO Mr Fancy Pants.'

Helena
02-28-2006, 06:18 PM

has anybody seen final destination 3? watchd on dvd, absolutely crap!! time wasting, not even scary!! its been rated 12, its unsuitable for 12 and over children!! Its really stupid, hw can ppl play with death??

Helena
02-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Watch 'Army of Darkness' - it's flipping hilarious!

This Duke goes through all his lengthy credentials. Ash's reply:

'Well HELLO Mr Fancy Pants.'

never heard of it!!! its not horror rite?

Kittygyal
02-28-2006, 06:19 PM
i've seen army of darkness it's c0o0o0o0l :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kittygyal
02-28-2006, 06:21 PM

has anybody seen final destination 3? watchd on dvd, absolutely crap!! time wasting, not even scary!! its been rated 12, its unsuitable for 12 and over children!! Its really stupid, hw can ppl play with death??

2 ryt is jus owt ov order cuz av gt it on dvd 2 but jus borin :rant: :rant: :rant:

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 06:29 PM
hahaha this cracks me up! You know when brides go and get their make-up done professionally for their wedding day yehhh and they look so different.. so gorgeous.. then the next morning they wake up next to their husband minus the make up... i bet they look like something out of horror movies. I swear men have got freaked out cuz of it hehehehehe ;D

Muezzin
02-28-2006, 08:23 PM

never heard of it!!! its not horror rite?

It's comedy-horror. :D

Hajar
02-28-2006, 08:26 PM

man saw gave me headache, but heard saw2 is scarier?? has anybody seen it??

Nah saw2 isnt scarier then the first one!!! :X

Muezzin
02-28-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar

Nah saw2 isnt scarier then the first one!!! :X

Saw 1 isn't scary! It's entertaining, but I never found it scary.

I've not seen Saw 2 yet though.

Kittygyal
02-28-2006, 08:30 PM
i've seen saw 2 and it isn't scarey at all

muezzin i sugess u watch it quick :)

Hajar
02-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Saw 1 isn't scary! It's entertaining, but I never found it scary.

I've not seen Saw 2 yet though.

Saw 2 isnt that good what the sister says it isnt scary at all.

Kittygyal
02-28-2006, 08:41 PM
it aint scarey it's jus ful ov it lo0o0o0o0o0l:)

Helena
03-01-2006, 12:02 PM

watched too many horror movies, nothing seems scary to me anymore!!! has anybody seen underworld 2???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.