/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im back lol

Mujahada
04-14-2005, 08:21 PM
:sl:
Insh'Allah you are all in the best state of health and Iman
I actually signed up on the forum a long time ago (let me go check how long...oh wow Mash'Allah December 28th...but both a brother and a sister reminded me of this site...so here I am)
You guys ;D are soo lucky Mash'Allah to have me back on the forum... (because Im da best) (just kidding)

but wow Mash'Allah the forum has really grown and improved since I was last here.... (its about to turn even better with me here now) (joking again)

;D

:brother: :sister: < lol these guys are pretty cute....

Jazak Allahu kheirun to the admin and the forum team

(oh and you may know me from gawaher and some other forums)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
04-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the forum

BlissfullyJaded
04-14-2005, 08:27 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahada
(its about to turn even better with me here now) (joking again):
:omg:

Naw, I'm kiddin.

Glad to have you with us sis Mujahada! :D

S_87
04-14-2005, 08:28 PM
:sl: sis! u were here before me but i think ill still say

welcome welcome welcome

Back :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
04-15-2005, 08:09 AM

welcome sister, mashAllah its nice to have you back alhamdulilah I hope this time you stay with us loq :)

*charisma*
04-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Asalamu alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME bAcK TO THE FORUM!! :):):):):):):):):):)

inshallah u will enjoy ur stay!!!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.