uni application
:)
are u in college or skool ameeratul ?

:sl:

ITS: Ameeratul layl NOT ameeratul *uf!*

Im in college. First year. Wahoo!!

Allah ma3ik

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
11-16-2005, 01:53 PM
lol okay okay
but why do u insist on being called ur full user name ?

anyway
u will learn about ucas
they start bugging u about uni as soon as u begin college.

Ameeratul Layl
11-16-2005, 01:56 PM
:sl: Bcuz Im not just a Princess. Im the Princess Of The Night. lol.

My bio lecturer asked me and I sed oxford/cambridge..(yeah right).

Which one u thinking of sis?
*whispers*Im not going off topic am I?

Allah ma3ik

Sahabiyaat
11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
nope
birmingham InshaAllah.

Z
11-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Peace.

Like no where so far. Had no time lately.

Muezzin
11-16-2005, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

wats ucas sis?

:omg:
University and Colleges Admissions Service. Bloody choors. They charge you to find a uni, regardless of whether the uni accepts you or not. Daylight robbery. And don't get me started on fees... Oh, off-topic. Sorry.

Bcuz Im not just a Princess. Im the Princess Of The Night. lol.
Right. And I am the Dark Knight. Lawlz. :p :playing:

format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Like no where so far. Had no time lately.
Aren't they being sent off next week or something? Or is that just my brother's college...

Z
11-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Peace.

I'm not sure dude. I think we got till January something.

Ameeratul Layl
11-17-2005, 08:51 AM

Dont get you.....:rant:

Allah ma3ak

Muezzin
11-17-2005, 09:15 AM

Dont get you.....:rant:

Allah ma3ak
Never mind, little sister. Never mind.

I hope everyone gets into the uni they want to go to, insh'allah :brother:

Sahabiyaat
11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
InshaAllah.

my college has an internal deadline so theres no hitch up's....otherwise the careers advisers so beserk if everything's not in on time.
that way they get everything sorted in time for the real deadline.

yup
uni applications
fees
courses

aaarrrgghhh....:enough!:

Z
02-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Salaam.

So give us the juicy details. Who's applied to where. What for. Any offers?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Oh I applied about 3 years ago, ucas is a headache.

Z
02-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Salaam.

Well it isn't really a headache. It's the tutors who make it a pain.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-24-2006, 08:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Well it isn't really a headache. It's the tutors who make it a pain.
yeah aq pain in the head, hence headache :giggling:

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
yeah aq pain in the head, hence headache :giggling:
It's a pain all right. Not a pain in your head though. I was thinking a little... lower. :p

Come on, someone answer Z's question. I did mine ages ago, since I'm already in the second year of uni. I remember the UCAS experience being a vague pain in the... lower back area. Yeah.

farhan2
02-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Alhamdulillah i applied a couple of moths ago for interior design to unis around the UK which r De montfort, Bournmouth, writtle college, kent institute of art and design, oxford brooks and london met, and so far i have conditional offers to de montfort, bournemouth, oxford brooks and london met. I just had my interview for kent institue today and went well alhamdulillah and i have one more for writtle college on the 8th so inshallah i shall do well. how about you peeps??

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Alhamdulillah i applied a couple of moths ago for interior design to unis around the UK which r De montfort, Bournmouth, writtle college, kent institute of art and design, oxford brooks and london met, and so far i have conditional offers to de montfort, bournemouth, oxford brooks and london met. I just had my interview for kent institue today and went well alhamdulillah and i have one more for writtle college on the 8th so inshallah i shall do well. how about you peeps??
Heh, I go to DeMontfort. As does Far7an and Bro Mujahid. Three of the At-Taqwa Massive! :D

Z
02-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Salaam.

Hey Farhan, I might see you at Kent then. It's merged with Surrey now though, so the departments might be seperated.

Munda Pakistani
02-26-2006, 09:35 AM
I applied for Chemical Engineering, 2006 entry, at:

Cambridge
Imperial
Manchester
Loughborough
Nottingham
Bath

niqaabii
02-26-2006, 12:02 PM
i havent applied anywhere yet
but if i do go uni in sept (inshallah, but i doubt it) it will be birmingham uni.

islamonline
02-26-2006, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Heh, I go to DeMontfort. As does Far7an and Bro Mujahid. Three of the At-Taqwa Massive! :D
what do you study?

Muezzin
02-26-2006, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamonline
what do you study?
I study Law. Bro Mujahid studies... Pharmacy, I think. And Far7an studies... Business Information Systems, if I recall correctly.

seeker_of_ilm
08-23-2006, 11:26 AM

Any AS level students...going into A2 decided what they want to study at University..and which universities they will be applying to?

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Salam,
I was hoping someone had made such a thread. Alhamdullilah my thoughts were heard.

I will be taking A2 once I return to College.inshAllah.
I will take:

Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics << I can finally take AS at college as I recieved my GCSE re-take results and have passed.alhamdullilah.

I hope to go to Oxford or Cambridge but I shan't push my hopes up too high.

I am feeling so motivated for my second year at colllege.subhanAllah. I already have the stationary ready. All I need is a new bag.

Anyhow, if I wish to take a subject at University and it says I need 24 points. How do I know I have these points? I hope you understand the question.

By the way, which university do you wish to go to brother?

Wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 01:22 PM
salam,

I have found a UCAS Calculator that tells you how many points you have.

http://www.merlinhelpsstudents.com/s...calculator.asp

wasalam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-24-2006, 01:23 PM

yeah i dont understand the points business , i'll ask ma sis :)

ma'salamah

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 01:25 PM
salam,

can you share with us too.please.
Because I just went on another website and the system seems confusing-again.

wasalam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-24-2006, 01:26 PM

inshaAllah sis will do ... :)

ma'salamah

seeker_of_ilm
08-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Salam,
I was hoping someone had made such a thread. Alhamdullilah my thoughts were heard.

I will be taking A2 once I return to College.inshAllah.
I will take:

Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics << I can finally take AS at college as I recieved my GCSE re-take results and have passed.alhamdullilah.

I hope to go to Oxford or Cambridge but I shan't push my hopes up too high.

I am feeling so motivated for my second year at colllege.subhanAllah. I already have the stationary ready. All I need is a new bag.

Anyhow, if I wish to take a subject at University and it says I need 24 points. How do I know I have these points? I hope you understand the question.

By the way, which university do you wish to go to brother?

Wasalam

24 Points? Well A level point system works like this

A 120
B 100
C 80
D 60
E 40

So perhaps the 24 points might be referring to International Baccalaureate. Which is just an alternative to studying A levels. But seeing as you're doing A levels...You'd use that point system.

I'm unsure what I want to study at university, perhaps engineering, but I may go to UCL, or Loughborough University (very good for engineering). But I'm still unsure what I will study.

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 03:44 PM
naa i think it means 24 points same as 240 points

like an A = 12, B= 8, C = 6, D = 4 and so on, they must have jus changed it and use single points instead of points in hundreds :D:D:D :p ya lot get moi but it stil means same

so 24 points sista wud b 2 A's atleast :D:D:D

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

24 Points? Well A level point system works like this

A 120
B 100
C 80
D 60
E 40

So perhaps the 24 points might be referring to International Baccalaureate. Which is just an alternative to studying A levels. But seeing as you're doing A levels...You'd use that point system.

I'm unsure what I want to study at university, perhaps engineering, but I may go to UCL, or Loughborough University (very good for engineering). But I'm still unsure what I will study.
Engineering? the mechanical side? It seems a good field to be part of. Loughborough University? This may seem a ridiculous question, and I dare say it is, but, where is Loughborough? Is it near Oxford?

International Baccalaureate seems like something really big and scary. In simple words, what is it about?

I hope you and I are not the only ones going to University soon.inshAllah.
Brother, will you be doing A2 after the holidays or are you to begin University?

:w:

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
naa i think it means 24 points same as 240 points

like an A = 12, B= 8, C = 6, D = 4 and so on, they must have jus changed it and use single points instead of points in hundreds :D:D:D :p ya lot get moi but it stil means same

so 24 points sista wud b 2 A's atleast :D:D:D
Yes, there seem to be two different ways of calculating and I think you may be right. Im not saying br seeker of ilm is wrong. I say this because the requirements for what I wish to study are AAB.
So, that is an A for Physics and A in something else and a B in something else. Right?

seeker_of_ilm
08-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Yes, there seem to be two different ways of calculating and I think you may be right. Im not saying br seeker of ilm is wrong. I say this because the requirements for what I wish to study are AAB.
So, that is an A for Physics and A in something else and a B in something else. Right?

But then the points required would be 340 points. And for Chacha_jalebis theory to hold true....it should have been 34 points.

If you want to study physics you'll need maths also. As the course as I understand it has a lot of maths in it

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 03:55 PM

yesh 2 A's and a B or C

or 24 points can also be 3 Bs or A,B,D = it stil adds up to 24 :D:D:D but obviosly to have a better chance of gettin in, you wud want the bestest grades :D:D and a bit above 24 points, all the best sista :D:D:D jus dont push urself too hard :D:D:D inshallah ya will get in :D

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 04:00 PM

But then the points required would be 340 points. And for Chacha_jalebis theory to hold true....it should have been 34 points.

If you want to study physics you'll need maths also. As the course as I understand it has a lot of maths in it
Yes, I mean only in the first year of A levels there are more than 10 equations to learn and so much substituting to do. But that if fun!

So, whose theory is right?

This is what it says for the requirements:

Course Specific Requirements
AAB at A level including Maths and Physics or ABB at A level including Maths, Physics and Further Maths, or AA in Maths and Physics A level plus BBB from three Advanced Subsidaries.

[/QUOTE=Chacha_jalebi]jus dont push urself too hard inshallah ya will get in[QUOTE]

InshAllah I will. But I think its good to push yourself.

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:05 PM
lol @ whos theory right? i would say mine :p lol naa i dunno lol i jus sayin frm wot i remem when i did my ucas tin

lol if they say a minimum of 24 points needed, that can be any grades, like 3 Bs or even A.B.D because A= 12, B = 8, D = 4 and you get your 24 points. but imagine someones got more then 24 points, then they are most likely to pick the peeps wit more then the minimum grades, in A2 it dont matter about grades, it matters about Ucas points :D:D:D[MAD][/MAD]

and sista it is good to push urself, but theres more 2 life then jus learnin :D:D but dats moi personal opinion :p and inshallah dont wowy ya will get in, you jus gota b committed & u seem lik u r so woo hoo :D:D:D

seeker_of_ilm
08-24-2006, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=Ameeratul Layl;463362]:sl:
Yes, I mean only in the first year of A levels there are more than 10 equations to learn and so much substituting to do. But that if fun!

So, whose theory is right?

This is what it says for the requirements:

Course Specific Requirements
AAB at A level including Maths and Physics or ABB at A level including Maths, Physics and Further Maths, or AA in Maths and Physics A level plus BBB from three Advanced Subsidaries.

[/QUOTE=Chacha_jalebi]jus dont push urself too hard inshallah ya will get in

InshAllah I will. But I think its good to push yourself.

I think the best thing would be to follow the grades they say... i.e. AAB or whatever.

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=chacha_jalebi;463371]lol @ whos theory right? i would say mine :p lol naa i dunno lol i jus sayin frm wot i remem when i did my ucas tin

The ucas thing has probably changed now.

in A2 it dont matter about grades, it matters about Ucas points :D:D:D[MAD][/MAD]

You see? Its all about UCAS Points and I just seem to understand. YOur saying one thing ans br seeker of ilm is saying another

and sista it is good to push urself, but theres more 2 life then jus learnin :D:D

Actually, life is about expolring every little alley and thats what I intend to do.

and inshallah dont wowy ya will get in,
InshAllah.Ameen.

you jus gota b committed & u seem lik u r so woo hoo :D:D:D

Sorry, what is woo hoo?

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:11 PM
lol woo hoo is woo hoo lol

ucas aint changed :p i did my 1 last yr :D

jus sister get the best grades you can, then when the university thin comes then do it then, cross the brigde when it comes as they say :D:D:D

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 04:14 PM
cross the brigde when it comes as they say :D:D:D

Sometimes it is better to plan how to cross the bridge. They never tell you that bit do they. tut tut.
No, I need to know about this UCAS thing. If this is what will be looked at rather than my grades, then I wish to know all about it.

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:20 PM
lol i told you what me knows sister :D:D:D

lol basically when applyin for Uni, they will look @ your points, if u meet the requirements, then they will inshallah accept u, but imagine u got the grades

B B E =these = to 240 points

and someone got

C C C which is also = 240

they mite choose the person who got ccc, because they got all A-Cs dya get moi :D:D

so its best to get the bestest grades you can & dont jus settle for the required grades, try to get higher so then they have to accept you :D:D:D

hope dat helped & sister contact the uni itself :D because they can explain the bestest

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Salam,

So, rather than AAB you think its good to aim for: AAA?

Wasalam

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:24 PM
yesh because look @ it in this way

if you had AAA and i had AAB, they would choose you, instead of me:D

but sister AAB is still really heavy, and i think any uni would accept them grades :D:D:D:D bcos hardly any1 gets them @ A - Level

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 04:28 PM
yesh because look @ it in this way

if you had AAA and i had AAB, they would choose you, instead of me:D

but sister AAB is still really heavy, and i think any uni would accept them grades :D:D:D:D bcos hardly any1 gets them @ A - Level

Okay, try not to be negative.

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:33 PM
lol its true though :p

all the best sista :D:D:D

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 04:35 PM
lol its true though :p

all the best sista :D:D:D
Jazakallah brother.
Reps your way!

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:45 PM
any time :D:D:D sister

jus be committed & have faith in Allah (swt) then inshallah ya will be tick tock :D:D

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 06:02 PM
any time :D:D:D sister

jus be committed & have faith in Allah (swt) then inshallah ya will be tick tock :D:D
InshAllah. By the way, which University are you in?

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 06:04 PM
oxford :p

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 06:06 PM
oxford :p
The truth brother.

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 06:06 PM
The truth brother.
lol wot makes u tink dat not tru :rollseyes lol

na lol me in westminsta :D:D:D

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 06:10 PM
lol wot makes u tink dat not tru :rollseyes lol

na lol me in westminsta :D:D:D

Oxford students wouldnt have these plastered in thier posts: :D :D :D

Your at westminster uni? Does that really exsist? Where is it in the league board?

seeker_of_ilm
08-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Oxford students wouldnt have these plastered in thier posts: :D :D :D

Your at westminster uni? Does that really exsist? Where is it in the league board?

I think where it is in the league board would entirely depend on the individual subjects. I.e. Imperial would be the best for Engineering....but because it doesn't offer humanities subjects in its syllabus...it wouldn't obviously be included in that.

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Salam,

I did not know that br seeker of ilm. Hmm...

wasalam

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 06:16 PM
lol yeh each uni is judged by its individual schools or subjects :p

i dont no wer it is, but not 2 high :p lol its an average uni :D:D:D:D but its heavyyy

Ameeratul Layl
08-25-2006, 05:43 PM
salam,

Anyone else going to be an A2 Student after the hols but is also thinking of the right University? If so, which one?

wasalam

seeker_of_ilm
08-25-2006, 05:46 PM

I'll choose my university once I know what I want to study insha'allah

seeker_of_ilm
08-29-2006, 05:02 PM

Come on...Anyone else going into A2, what are you planning on studying, and which universities will you be applying for Insha'allah.

Sunflower
08-29-2006, 05:12 PM
i remebr a year ago when i had to choose what to apply to i was sooooo confused but now a year on alhmdullilah im happy with the choice i made...well i hope so coz i havnt started uni yet so well see inshallah

Ameeratul Layl
08-30-2006, 02:39 PM

Which catergory does Pure Physics sit in?

Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic
Archaeology & Anthropology
Architecture
Classics
Classics 4 year course
Computer Science
Economics
Education Studies
Engineering
English
Geography
History
History of Art
Land Economy
Law
Mathematics
Medicine
Medicine Graduate Course
Modern & Medieval Languages
Music
Natural Sciences
Oriental Studies
Philosophy
Social & Political Sciences
Theology & Religious Studies
Veterinary Medicine

Sis Sunflower, which University did you apply for?

seeker_of_ilm
08-30-2006, 02:43 PM

Which catergory does Pure Physics sit in?

Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic
Archaeology & Anthropology
Architecture
Classics
Classics 4 year course
Computer Science
Economics
Education Studies
Engineering
English
Geography
History
History of Art
Land Economy
Law
Mathematics
Medicine
Medicine Graduate Course
Modern & Medieval Languages
Music
Natural Sciences
Oriental Studies
Philosophy
Social & Political Sciences
Theology & Religious Studies
Veterinary Medicine

Sis Sunflower, which University did you apply for?

I'm assuming thats Cambridge (looks familiar)...if so...then click on Natural Sciences...and read that page...has info about Physics Insha'allah

Ameeratul Layl
08-30-2006, 02:46 PM
salam,

Yes it is. I thought it'd be a good idea to print out the requiremenst so when I come back from college (hometime)it reminds me that I am not to waste a moment!

Natural Sciences? Oh, that is interesting.

wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 01:58 PM
salam,

This topic of UCAS points is still annoying me.
I have completed my AS Year and have had the results. I have read around and cannot find a way to work out my points, so far.

Can anyone help? pleaseeee

Wasalam

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 02:16 PM
salam,

This topic of UCAS points is still annoying me.
I have completed my AS Year and have had the results. I have read around and cannot find a way to work out my points, so far.

Can anyone help? pleaseeee

Wasalam

List your grades....and I'll tell you your points.

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 02:19 PM

List your grades....and I'll tell you your points.
No chance!
Tell me how you work them out please.

So, there you CAN work out the points with AS Results?

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 02:23 PM
No chance!
Tell me how you work them out please.

So, there you CAN work out the points with AS Results?

Its simple....

Right now with your AS grades, the points are worth half, because its only half the course, so therefore,

A = 60 Points
B = 50 Points
C = 40 Points
D = 30 Points
E = 20 Points

However, the points you will be submitting for Ucas will be your Predicted A2 grades, so the point system is as follows:

A = 120 Points
B = 100 Points
C = 80 Points
D = 60 Points
E = 40 Points

I.E. say a person got AAB in the subjects they will be continuing with in A2, their Points will amount to 340 Points.

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
salam,

Simple? How manyth time have I asked the same question?

Anyhow, for the AS results, do I do the overall grade or individual.

I.E:

Physics Overall = B = 50

Or

Physics: Mod 1 = B Mod 2 = c
so, B+C= ... points

wasalam

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 02:36 PM
salam,

Simple? How manyth time have I asked the same question?

Anyhow, for the AS results, do I do the overall grade or individual.

I.E:

Physics Overall = B = 50

Or

Physics: Mod 1 = B Mod 2 = c
so, B+C= ... points

wasalam

You use the overall grade, not the individual module grades.

So if you got

Module 1 A
Module 2 B
Module 3 C

And overall its a B, then thats what you use for Ucas.

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 02:43 PM
salam,

Okay, you just confused me. You told me NOT to use individual but you used it in the example.

So, in AS, do I go by this:

module 1 = c
module 2 = c
module 3 = c
Coursework = B

My points are: 170 UCAS points

OR this:

Overall grade = B = 50 points

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 02:44 PM
salam,

Okay, you just confused me. You told me NOT to use individual but you used it in the example.

So, in AS, do I go by this:

module 1 = c
module 2 = c
module 3 = c
Coursework = B

My points are: 170 UCAS points

OR this:

Overall grade = B = 50 points

You use the overall grade - B. But it would be 100 Points, because its your prediction for A2

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 02:48 PM
salam,

Im confused.
It was going so well.

So, if my overall grade is A in AS = 60 points
But for UCAS it is 120 points.

So, how many point do I have so far. 60 or 120?

This is so frustrating!!!

wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 02:57 PM
salam,

I understand now. I think.

I was looking at your example of AAB and thinking you were talking of the individual modules. I read carefully and noted you wrote, 'subjects.'
So, for example:

A = Physics
B=Chem
B= Bio

I think I understand now.

wasalam

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 03:13 PM
salam,

I understand now. I think.

I was looking at your example of AAB and thinking you were talking of the individual modules. I read carefully and noted you wrote, 'subjects.'
So, for example:

A = Physics
B=Chem
B= Bio

I think I understand now.

wasalam

Correct

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 03:19 PM
salam,

In which case, I shall never see a univeristy because my results are not just bad - they are diabolic! I am not over exaggerating.

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 03:21 PM

:?

Can't be that bad. There are lots of Uni's that you can go to. Just look through...there will be loads of unis that accept your points, whatever they are.

Ameeratul Layl
09-04-2006, 03:23 PM
salam,

I want to go to a really good uni and there is no chance. I did not think I would give up but it seems the only option. My AS results are disgusting and the points are..well, are there any is the question.

wasalam

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 03:24 PM
salam,

I want to go to a really good uni and there is no chance. I did not think I would give up but it seems the only option. My AS results are disgusting and the points are..well, are there any is the question.

wasalam

Can't be...I got ABC. My points are 300 Points. I have more than enough for most courses I want to do. My point is, even though I did just ok, I still have a shot at Uni's.

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2006, 05:12 PM

Here is a thread dedicated to all those who need to find the right University and for the chosen course. Or, the right course for a chosen University. I know how hectic it can be so here is the right site to help you with just that:

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/

IceQueen~
09-20-2006, 11:15 AM
ucas is the thingy you apply to university with-you apply to uni THROUGH it (let me find a link..)

IceQueen~
09-20-2006, 11:17 AM
http://www.ucas.ac.uk/

IceQueen~
09-20-2006, 11:19 AM
too slow mr oldy....:X ;D

Re.TiReD
01-02-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm stuck on ma UCAS..dunno what to do...cant seem to put in my combined honours programm...can anybody help plz :cry: :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.