/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You ask...and the Quran answers

Protected_Diamond
02-23-2006, 07:11 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

1) Who is the creator ?

(40 : 64)
Allah, it is he Who has made for you the earth as a dwelling place and the sky as a canopy . and has given you shape and made your shapes good (looking) and has provided you with good things. That is Allah, your Lord : so Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

(39 : 6)
He created you (all) from a single person (Adam) ; then made from him his wife {Hawwa , (Eve)} . and He has sent down for you of cattle eight pairs (of the sheep , two , male and female ; of the goats , two ,male and female of the oxen , two , male and female and of the camels, two, male and female) . He creates you in the wombs of your mothers :creation after creation in there veils of darkness. Such is Allah your Lord His is the Kingdom . La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turned away ?

(7 : 54)
Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and then He rose over (Istawa) the Throne (really in manner that suits His Majesty) . He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly , and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed is Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists)!

(10 : 32)
Such is Allah, your Lord in truth. So after the truth, what else cant here be, save error? How then are you turned away ?

2) Who is Allah ?

(59 : 23-24)
23 : He is Allah beside Whom La Ilaha Illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the King, the Holy, the one Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory, be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him .
24 : He is Allah, the creator, the Inventor of of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .

(20 : 14)
“Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), So worship Me, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance.

(2 : 255)
Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyuum (the Ever Living the One Who sustains and protects all that exists). Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth .Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission ? He Knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass any thing of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (This Verse 2:225 is called Ayat-ul-Kursi) .

(35 : 13)
He merges the night into the day (i.e.the decrease in the hours of the night is added to the hours of the day), and He merges the day into the night (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the day is added the hours of the night). And has subjected the sun and the moon: each runs its course for a term appointed. Such is Allah, your Lord; His is the Kingdom ,And those, whom you invoke or call upon instead of Him, own not even a Qitmir (the thin membrane over the date-stone).

(3 : 18)
Allah bears winess that La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and the angels, and those having knowledge (also give this witness); (He always) maintains His creation in justice La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

(3 : 51)
Truly! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the straight Path.

3) Did you think that Allah created you only for play and without any purpose ?

(3 : 115)
“Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?”

4) For what did Allah create mankind ?

(51 : 56)
And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).

5) What did Allah command us to do ?

(4 : 58)
Verily! Allah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due; and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice. Verily, how excellent is the teaching with He (Allah) gives you! Truly, Allah is Ever All-Hearer, All-Seer.

(6 : 151)
Say (O Muhammad ) : “Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: be Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; Kill not your children because of poverty – We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawahish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse) whether committed openly or secretly; and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islamic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.

6) From where shall we seek guidance?

(1 : 1 – 6)
1: In the Name of Allah, the Most. Gracious, the Most Merciful.
2: All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
3: The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful .
4: The Only Owner (and the only Ruling judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e the Day of Resurrection)
5: You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6: Guide us to the Straight Way.

7) Who shall we invoke in time of disaster?

(29 : 65)
And when they embark on a ship, they invoke Allah, making their Faith pure for Him Only: but when He brings them safely to land, behold they give a share of their worship to others .

(10 : 12)
And when harm touches man, he invokes Us, lying on his side, or sitting or standing. But when We have removed his harm from him, he passes on as if he had never invoked Us for a harm that touched him! Thus it is made fair-seeming to the Musrifun that which they used to do.

8) What happened to the previous nations when they disobeyed Allah ?

(29 : 40)
So We punished each (of them) for his sins; of them were some on whom We sent Hasib (a violent wind with shower of stones) (as on the people of Lut (Lot) , and of them were some who were overtaken by As-saihah (torment – awful cry. (as Thamud or Shuabs people), and of them were some whem We caused the earth to swallow (as Qarun (Korah), and of them were some whom We drowned (as the people of Nuh (Noah), or Firaun (Pharaoh) and his people). It was not Allah Who wronged them, but they wronged themselves .

9) Does Allah guard and save the Quran from corruption ?

(15 : 9)
Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).

10) Who should we worship ?

(20 : 14)
“Verily! I am Allah La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-assalat) for My Remembrance.

11) What is the religion of Allah ?

(3 : 19)
Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account.

12) What is the religion accepted by Allah ?

(3 : 85)
And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

13) Where does the Quran come from ?

(42 : 3)
Likewise Allah, the All-Mighty the All-Wise sends Revelation to you (O Muhammad) as (He sent Revelation to) those before you.

(6 : 114)
(Say (O Muhammad ) “Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the book (the Quran), explained in detail.” Those unto whom We gave the Scripture (the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt.

14) Why did Allah send messengers ?

(4 : 64)
We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allah's Leave.

15) Do we have to believe in all the messengers ?

(2 : 285)
The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say), “We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers” – and they say, “We hear and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our
Lord, and to You is the return (of all).”

16) What happened to the previous scriptures ?

(4 : 46)
Among those who are jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: “We hear your word (O Muhammad ) and disobey,” and “Hear and let you (O Muhammad ) “hear
nothing.” And Raina with a twist of there tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam) And if only they had said: “We hear and obey”, And “Do make us understand,” it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few.

(5 : 13)
So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook (their misdeeds).
Verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (good-doers).

17) Who is the last messenger ?

(3 : 144)
Muhammad is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful.

18) To whom did Allah send the last messenger Prophet Muhammad (salla Allah alayhi wa sallam) ?

(34 : 28)
And We have not sent you (O Muhammad ) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not.

19) What did Allah prepare for those among the Jews and Christians who believe ?

(57 : 28)
O you who believe (in Musa (moses) (i.e. Jews) and Isa (Jesus) (i.e. Christians)! Fear Allah, and believe in His Messenger (Muhammad ), He will give you a double portion of His Mercy, and He will give you a light by which you shall walk (straight). And He will forgive you. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

20) What is the likeness of lsa ( Jesus ) before Allah ?

(3 : 59) Verily, the likeness of Isa (Jesus) bofore Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: “Be” – and he was.

21) What did Allah say about Mary ?

(3 : 42 – 47)
42 : And (remember) when the angels said: “(O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the Alamin (mankind and jinn) (of her lifetime).”
43 : O Mary! “Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allah), by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irkai (bow down) along with ArRakiun (those who bow down).”
44 : This is apart of the news of the Ghaib (unseen, i.e. the news of the past national of which you have no knowledge) which We reveal to you (O Muhammad ) You were not with them, when they cast lots with their pens as to which of them should be charged with the care of Maryam (Mary); nor were you with them when they disputed.
45 : (Remember) when the angels said: “O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word (“Be”- and he was! I.e. Isa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary), from Him, his name will be the Messiah Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah.”
46 : “He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood and he one of the righteous .”
47 : She said: “O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.” He said: “So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” – and it is.

22) Was Jesus crucified and died on the cross ?

(4 : 157 – 158)
157 : And because of their saying (in boast), “We killed Messiah Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah,” – But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but they resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they Killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) )
158 : But Allah raised him (Isa (Jesus) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful All-Wise.

23) Was Jesus the son of God ( Allah ) ?

(112 : 1 – 4) :
1 : Say (O Muhammad ): “He is Allah, (the) One.
2 : (Allah the self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, (He neither eats nor drinks).
3 : He begets not, nor was He begotten.
4 : And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.

24) How could you be secure ?

(6 : 82) :
It is those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and worship none but Him Alone) and confuse not their belief with Zulm (wrong i.e. by worshipping others beside Allah), for them (only) there is security and they are the guided.

25) What is the life of this world ?

(57 : 20) :
Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children. (It is) as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the disbelievers – evil-doers), and (there is)
Forgiveness from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure (for the believers –good-doers). And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.

26) Whatever of blessings and good things you have , is it from Allah ?

(16 : 53)
And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah. Then, when harm touches you, unto Him you cry aloud for help.

27) How could you guarantee the blessingsof Allah ?

(14 : 7 )
And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: “If give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings); but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily My punishment is indeed sever.”

28) How could you save yourself from a painful torment ?

(61 : 10 – 11)
10 : O you who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment?
11 : That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad )

29) Whosoever puts his trust in Allah , what will happen to him ?

(65 : 3)
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.

30) What is the destination of the disbelievers ?

(57 : 15)
So this Day no ransom shall be taken from you (hypocrites), nor of those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism). Your abode is the Fire. That is your maula (friend – proper place), and worst indeed is that destination.

31) What is the destination of the believers?

(4 : 57)
But those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism) and do deeds of righteousness, We shall admit them to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), abiding therein forever. Therein they shall have Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), and We shall admit them to shades wide and ever deepening (Paradise).

32) How could you be happy ?

(16 : 97)
Whoever works righteousness- whether male or female – While he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamicfajr
10-10-2006, 03:10 PM

سأبدأ بإذن الله بالعبارات التالية

وهي مجموعة من كتاب بعنوان

"أنت تسأل والقرآن يجيب"
"You ask and The Quran answers"

وهو صادر عن إدارة توعية الجاليات بالمملكة العربية السعودية

باللغة الإنجليزية لغير المسلمين ..

===================
/////////////////////////////
السؤال الأول

1- Who is the Creator?

===================

Allah is He Who made the earth a resting-place for you and the heaven a canopy, and He formed you, then made goodly your forms, and He provided you with goodly things; that is Allah, your Lord; blessed then is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

من هو الخالق؟
اللَّهُ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ قَرَاراً وَالسَّمَاء بِنَاء وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَرَزَقَكُم مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَاتِ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ }غافر64

===================

1- Who is the Creator?

===================

He has created you from a single being, then made its mate of the same (kind), and He has made for you eight of the cattle in pairs. He creates you in the wombs of your mothers -- a creation after a creation -- in triple darkness; that is Allah your Lord, His is the kingdom; there is no god but He; whence are you then turned away?

من هو الخالق؟

(الزمر 6)

====================================

خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنْ الْأَنْعَامِ ثَمَانِيَةَ أَزْوَاجٍ يَخْلُقُكُمْ فِي بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ خَلْقاً مِن بَعْدِ خَلْقٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ ثَلَاثٍ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَأَنَّى تُصْرَفُونَ
===================

1- Who is the Creator?

===================

Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods of time, and He is firm in power; He throws the veil of night over the day, which it pursues incessantly; and (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command; surely His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

من هو الخالق؟

وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلاَ لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالأَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ
الأعراف 54

===================
إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثاً

1- Who is the Creator?

===================

This then is Allah, your true Lord; and what is there after the truth but error; how are you then turned back?

من هو الخالق؟

{ فَذَلِكُمُ اللّهُ رَبُّكُمُ الْحَقُّ فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الْحَقِّ إِلاَّ الضَّلاَلُ فَأَنَّى تُصْرَفُونَ}
يونس 32

===================

السؤال الثاني

2- Who is Allah?

===================

He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him).

من هو الله؟

===================
هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلَامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ الحشر 23

2- Who is Allah?

===================

He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

من هو الله؟

{24}
الحشر 24

===================
هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاء الْحُسْنَى يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

2- Who is Allah?

===================

Surely I am Allah, there is no god but 1, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:

من هو الله؟

إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي{14}طه 14
===================

2- Who is Allah?
===================

Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.

من هو الله؟

إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاء وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَؤُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ{255} البقرة255

اللّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ
===================

2- Who is Allah?

===================

He causes the night to enter in upon the day, and He causes the day to enter in upon the night, and He has made subservient (to you) the sun and the moon; each one follows its course to an appointed time; this is Allah, your Lord, His is the kingdom; and those whom you call upon besides Him do not control a straw.

من هو الله؟

يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِي لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِن قِطْمِيرٍ{13} فاطر 13

===================

2- Who is Allah?

===================

Allah bears witness that there is no god but He, and (so do) the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise.

من هو الله؟

شَهِدَ اللّهُ أَنَّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةُ وَأُوْلُواْ الْعِلْمِ قَآئِمَاً بِالْقِسْطِ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ{18} آل عمران 18
===================

2- Who is Allah?

===================

Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.

م
ن هو الله؟

{ إِنَّ اللّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ هَـذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ{51}
آل عمران 51

===================

السؤال الثالث

3- Did you think that Allah created you only for play, without any purpose?

===================

What! did you then think that We had created you in vain and that you shall not be returned to Us?

هل تعتقد أن الله خلقنا عبثاً؟ بدون أي هدف؟

{ أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثاً وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا تُرْجَعُونَ{115}
المؤمنون 115
===================

السؤال الرابع

4- Why did Allah create mankind?

===================

And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.

لماذا خلق الله الخلق؟

{ وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ{56}
الذاريات 56

===================

السؤال الخامس

5- What did Allah command us to do?

===================

Surely Allah commands you to make over trusts to their owners and that when you judge between people you judge with justice; surely Allah admonishes you with what is excellent; surely Allah is Seeing, Hearing.

ماذا أمرنا الله أن نفعل؟

النساء 58

إِنَّ اللّهَ يَأْمُرُكُمْ أَن تُؤدُّواْ الأَمَانَاتِ إِلَى أَهْلِهَا وَإِذَا حَكَمْتُم بَيْنَ النَّاسِ أَن تَحْكُمُواْ بِالْعَدْلِ إِنَّ اللّهَ نِعِمَّا يَعِظُكُم بِهِ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ سَمِيعاً بَصِيراً
===================

5- What did Allah command us to do?

===================

Say: Come I will recite what your Lord has forbidden to you -- (remember) that you do not associate anything with Him and show kindness to your parents, and do not slay your children for (fear of) poverty -- We provide for you and for them -- and do not draw nigh to indecencies, those of them which are apparent and those which are concealed, and do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for the requirements of justice; this He has enjoined you with that you may understand.

ماذا أمرنا الله أن نفعل؟

قُلْ تَعَالَوْاْ أَتْلُ مَا حَرَّمَ رَبُّكُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ أَلاَّ تُشْرِكُواْ بِهِ شَيْئاً وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَاناً وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَوْلاَدَكُم مِّنْ إمْلاَقٍ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُكُمْ وَإِيَّاهُمْ وَلاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بِالْحَقِّ ذَلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُمْ بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ{151}الأنعام 151
===================

السؤال السادس

6- Where shall we seek guidance?
===================

All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.
Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.

من أين نطلب الرشد؟

الفاتحة

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ{1} الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ{2} الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيمِ{3} مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ{4} إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ{5}اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ{6} صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ{7
===================

السؤال السابع ... ..

7- Who shall we invoke in time of disaster?

===================

So when they ride in the ships they call upon Allah, being sincerely obedient to Him, but when He brings them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him);

لمن نلجأ في وقت المحن والمصائب؟

{ فَإِذَا رَكِبُوا فِي الْفُلْكِ دَعَوُا اللَّهَ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ الدِّينَ فَلَمَّا نَجَّاهُمْ إِلَى الْبَرِّ إِذَا هُمْ يُشْرِكُونَ{65}
العنكبوت 65

===================

7- Who shall we invoke in time of disaster?
===================

And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that which they do is made fair-seeming to the extravagant.

لمن نلجأ في وقت المحن والمصائب؟

وَإِذَا مَسَّ الإِنسَانَ الضُّرُّ دَعَانَا لِجَنبِهِ أَوْ قَاعِداً أَوْ قَآئِماً فَلَمَّا كَشَفْنَا عَنْهُ ضُرَّهُ مَرَّ كَأَن لَّمْ يَدْعُنَا إِلَى ضُرٍّ مَّسَّهُ كَذَلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْمُسْرِفِينَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ{12}يونس 12
===================

السؤال الثامن

8- Does Allah guard and save the Qur'an from corruption?

===================

Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its guardian.

هل حفظ الله القرآن من التحريف؟

{ إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ{9}
الحجر 9

===================

السؤال التاسع

9-What happened to the previous nations when they disobeyed Allah?

===================

So each We punished for his sin; of them was he on whom We sent down a violent storm, and of them was he whom the rumbling overtook, and of them was he whom We made to be swallowed up by the earth, and of them was he whom We drowned; and it did not beseem Allah that He should be unjust to them, but they were unjust to their own souls.

ماذا حصل للأمم السابقة عندما عصوا الله؟

فَكُلّاً أَخَذْنَا بِذَنبِهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّنْ أَرْسَلْنَا عَلَيْهِ حَاصِباً وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ أَخَذَتْهُ الصَّيْحَةُ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ خَسَفْنَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ وَمِنْهُم مَّنْ أَغْرَقْنَا وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَظْلِمَهُمْ وَلَكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ{40}العنكبوت 40
===================

السؤال العاشر

10- Who should we worship?

===================

Surely I am Allah, there is no god but 1, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:

لمن تجب العبادة؟

إِنَّنِي أَنَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدْنِي وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ لِذِكْرِي{14}طه 14
===================

السؤال الحادي عشر

11- What is the religion of Allah?
===================

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning.

ماهو دين الله؟

إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللّهِ الإِسْلاَمُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوْتُواْ الْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْياً بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ فَإِنَّ اللّهِ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ{19}آل عمران 19
===================

السؤال الثاني عشر .

12- What is the religion accepted by Allah?

===================

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

ماهو الدين الذي ارتضاه الله لنا وابتغاه؟

وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الإِسْلاَمِ دِيناً فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ{85}آل عمران 85
===================

السؤال الثالث عشر

13- Where does the Qur'an come from?

===================

Thus does Allah, the Mighty, the Wise, reveal to you, and (thus He revealed) to those before you.

من أين أتى (أنزل) القرآن؟

كَذَلِكَ يُوحِي إِلَيْكَ وَإِلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكَ اللَّهُ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ{3}الشورى 3
===================

13- Where does the Qur'an come from?

===================

Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) made plain; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

من أين أتى (أنزل) القرآن؟

أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَماً وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ{114}الأنعام 114
===================

السؤال الرابع عشر

14- Why did Allah send messengers?
===================

And We did not send any apostle but that he should be obeyed by Allah's permission;.

لماذا أرسل الله الرسل؟

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ ...{64}النساء 64
===================

السؤال الخامس عشر

15- Do we have to believe in all the messengers?

===================

The apostle believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His apostles; We make no difference between any of His apostles; and they say: We hear and obey, our Lord! Thy forgiveness (do we crave), and to Thee is the eventual course.

هل يجب علينا الإيمان بالرسل؟

وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ{285}البقرة 275

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ
===================

السؤال السادس عشر ... ..

16- What happened to the previous scriptures?

===================

Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and Unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little.

ماذا حصل للكتب السابقة؟

مِّنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُواْ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَيَقُولُونَ سَمِعْنَا وَعَصَيْنَا وَاسْمَعْ غَيْرَ مُسْمَعٍ وَرَاعِنَا لَيّاً بِأَلْسِنَتِهِمْ وَطَعْناً فِي الدِّينِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ قَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا وَاسْمَعْ وَانظُرْنَا لَكَانَ خَيْراً لَّهُمْ وَأَقْوَمَ وَلَكِن لَّعَنَهُمُ اللّهُ بِكُفْرِهِمْ فَلاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً{46}النساء 46
===================

16- What happened to the previous scriptures?

===================

But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

ماذا حصل للكتب السابقة؟

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِم مِّيثَاقَهُمْ لَعنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ وَنَسُواْ حَظّاً مِّمَّا ذُكِّرُواْ بِهِ وَلاَ تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىَ خَآئِنَةٍ مِّنْهُمْ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً مِّنْهُمُ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ{13}المائدة 13
===================

السؤال السابع عشر

17-Who is the last messenger ?

===================

And Muhammad is no more than an apostle; the apostles have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.

من هو آخر الرسل؟

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ أَفَإِن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَى أَعْقَابِكُمْ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىَ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ اللّهَ شَيْئاً وَسَيَجْزِي اللّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ{144}آل عمران 144
===================

السؤال الثامن عشر ... ..

18- Who did Allah send the last messenger prophet , Muhammad to?

===================

And We have not sent you but to all the men as a bearer of good news and as a warner, but most men do not know.

لمن أرسل الله آخر الرسل(محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم)؟

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا كَافَّةً لِّلنَّاسِ بَشِيراً وَنَذِيراً وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ{28}سبأ 28
===================

السؤال التاسع عشر

19-What did Allah prepare for those among Jews and Christians who believe?

===================

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and believe in His Apostle: He will give you two portions of His mercy, and make for you a light with which you will walk, and forgive you, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful;

ماذا أعد الله للمؤمنين من اليهود والنصارى؟

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَآمِنُوا بِرَسُولِهِ يُؤْتِكُمْ كِفْلَيْنِ مِن رَّحْمَتِهِ وَيَجْعَل لَّكُمْ نُوراً تَمْشُونَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ{28}الحديد28
===================

السؤال العشرون ... ..

20-What is the likeness of Isa (Jesus) before Allah?
===================

Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

ماهومثل عيسى عند الله؟

إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثِمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ{59}آل عمران 59
===================

السؤال الحادي والعشرون

21- What did Allah say about Mariam(Mary)?

===================

And when the angels said: O Marium! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of of the world.
O Marium! keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow.
This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you; and you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another.
When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).
And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones.
She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.

ماذا قال الله عن مريم؟

أَيُّهُمْ يَكْفُلُ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يَخْتَصِمُونَ{44} إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ
الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهاً فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ{45
وَيُكَلِّمُ النَّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ{46}قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّى يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ
قَالَ كَذَلِكِ اللّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ إِذَا قَضَى أَمْراً فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ{47}آل عمران42-47

وَإِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللّهَ اصْطَفَاكِ وَطَهَّرَكِ وَاصْطَفَاكِ عَلَى نِسَاء الْعَالَمِينَ{42} يَا مَرْيَمُ اقْنُتِي لِرَبِّكِ وَاسْجُدِي وَارْكَعِي مَعَ الرَّاكِعِينَ{43} ذَلِكَ مِنْ أَنبَاء الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهِ إِلَيكَ وَمَا كُنتَ لَدَيْهِمْ إِذْ يُلْقُون أَقْلاَمَهُمْ
===================

السؤال الثاني والعشرون ..

22- Was Jesus crucified and did he die on the cross?

===================

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

هل صلب عيسى؟

{158}
النساء 157-158

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَـكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلاَّ اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِيناً{157} بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللّهُ إِلَيْهِ وَكَانَ اللّهُ عَزِيزاً حَكِيماً
===================

السؤال الثالث والعشرون

23- Was Jesus the son of Allah (God)?

===================

Say: He, Allah, is One.
Allah is He on Whom all depend.
He begets not, nor is He begotten.
And none is like Him.

هل عيسى ابن الله؟

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ{1} اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ{2} لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ{3} وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُواً أَحَدٌ{4} سورة الإخلاص
===================

السؤال الرابع و العشرون

24-How could you achieve security?

===================

Those who believe and do not mix up their faith with iniquity, those are they who shall have the security and they are those who go aright.

كيف يتحقق لنا الأمن؟

الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُواْ إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُوْلَـئِكَ لَهُمُ الأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ{82}الأنعام
===================

السؤال الخامس و العشرون .

25- What is the life of this world?

===================

Know that this world's life is only sport and play and gaiety and boasting among yourselves, and a vying in the multiplication of wealth and children, like the rain, whose causing the vegetation to grow, pleases the husbandmen, then it withers away so that you will see it become yellow, then it becomes dried up and broken down; and in the hereafter is a severe chastisement and (also) forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure; and this world's life is naught but means of deception

ماهي الحياة الدنيا؟

وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ{20}الحديد20

اعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ وَزِينَةٌ وَتَفَاخُرٌ بَيْنَكُمْ وَتَكَاثُرٌ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ كَمَثَلِ غَيْثٍ أَعْجَبَ الْكُفَّارَ نَبَاتُهُ ثُمَّ يَهِيجُ فَتَرَاهُ مُصْفَرّاً ثُمَّ يَكُونُ حُطَاماً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَغْفِرَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانٌ
===================

السؤال السادس و العشرون

26- Whatever the blessings and good things you have, is it from Allah?
===================

And whatever favor is (bestowed) on you it is from Allah; then when evil afflicts you, to Him do you cry for aid.

هل النعم التي ننعم بها من الله؟

وَمَا بِكُم مِّن نِّعْمَةٍ فَمِنَ اللّهِ ثُمَّ إِذَا مَسَّكُمُ الضُّرُّ فَإِلَيْهِ تَجْأَرُونَ{53}النحل 53
===================

السؤال السابع و العشرون

27-How could we be sure to get the blessings of Allah?

===================

And when your Lord made it known: If you are grateful, I would certainly give to you more, and if you are ungrateful, My chastisement is truly severe.

ما الذي يزيد لنا النعمه من الله؟

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ{7}إبراهيم 7
===================

السؤال الثامن و العشرون

28-How could you save yourself from paintful torment ?

===================

O you who believe! shall I lead you to a merchandise which may deliver you from a painful chastisement?

You shall believe in Allah and His Apostle, and struggle hard in Allah's way with your property and your lives; that is better for you, did you but know!

كيف تقي نفسك من العذاب الأليم؟

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى تِجَارَةٍ تُنجِيكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ{10} تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَتُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَأَنفُسِكُمْ ذَلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ{11}الصف 10-11
===================

السؤال التاسع و العشرون

29- What will happen to whosoever puts his trust in Allah?

===================

And give him sustenance from whence he thinks not; and whoever trusts in Allah, He is sufficient for him; surely Allah attains His purpose; Allah indeed has appointed a measure for everything..

ماهو جزاء من اتقى بالله؟

َمَن يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْراً{3
الطلاق 2-3

وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجاً{2} وَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَحْتَسِبُ
===================

السؤال الثلاثون

30- What destination awaits the disbelievers?

===================

So today ransom shall not be accepted from you nor from those who disbelieved; your abode is the fire; it is your friend and evil is the resort.

ما هو مصير المكذبين؟

{ فَالْيَوْمَ لَا يُؤْخَذُ مِنكُمْ فِدْيَةٌ وَلَا مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مَأْوَاكُمُ النَّارُ هِيَ مَوْلَاكُمْ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ{15}
الحديد 15

===================

السؤال الحادي والثلاثون

31- What destination awaits the believers?

===================

And (as for) those who believe and do good deeds, We will make them enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them for ever; they shall have therein pure mates, and We shall make them enter a dense shade.

ماهو مصير المؤمنين؟

خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَداً لَّهُمْ فِيهَا أَزْوَاجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ وَنُدْخِلُهُمْ ظِـلاًّ ظَلِيلاً
النساء 57

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ سَنُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ
===================

السؤال الثاني والثلاثون

32- How could you achieve happiness?

===================

Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

كيف تتحقق لنا السعادة؟

النحل 97

مَنْ عَمِلَ صَالِحاً مِّن ذَكَرٍ أَوْ أُنثَى وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَلَنُحْيِيَنَّهُ حَيَاةً طَيِّبَةً وَلَنَجْزِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْرَهُم بِأَحْسَنِ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ
===================

بذلك إخوتي أتممت ولله الحمد محتويات هذا الكتيب
الذي يحتوي على 32 سؤالاً من الأسئلة التي كانت وما زالت تجول في خواطر الكثير
من غير المسلمين
وتمت الإجابة عليها بالحجة من القرآن الكريم

أسأل الله أن ينفع بها
الحمد لله الذي تتم به الصالحات

===================

حفظكم الله ورعاكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم

لا تنسونا من صالح الدعاء

------
06-26-2008, 08:33 AM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah! Takbeer!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
06-26-2008, 10:51 AM
allahu akbar.. reps..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.