/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bengali how much do u know?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

afriend2
03-18-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijabi_19
u guys all from london? :(..no fair..only went zamzam once..they have lovely abayaz! but havent been back to london in about 5 yearz! wat ami missin out on?!
salaam,

lol they have wicked jilbaabs and nice lil hijaab pins....and i love the palestinian scarves! :wub:

london-oh ow nah kheneh? :?

mmm, i dont know why but now im craving PFC! ;D

wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
u keep talkin like that.....there wont b any teeth left in ur mouth!!!
i can make dua for them to grow bak a third time (inshaAllah) ;D

Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:28 PM
ur wanting evryone to know how u look like? there could be stalkers here! :offended:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safa
:giggling: i've got one, ek thapray japane falaydimu!

ekhane shobai englande thake naki, keo usa thake na:?
USA ginna khore, bush ino takhe!!!
..england ginna khore blair ino takhe...

KHUWAI ZAYTAM???? :offended:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

lol they have wicked jilbaabs and nice lil hijaab pins....and i love the palestinian scarves! :wub:

london-oh ow nah kheneh? :?

mmm, i dont know why but now im craving PFC! ;D

wassalam
watz a pfc? nah..dont have time to come london..alwayz seem to be busy with studies..:? even in the holidays we end up goin evrywhere but london! whereas we used to go there about 3/4 times a year..:rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
LOL

ok, and about the darri.......

DURROH! amar amma same thing koin!

I'll also let u know wen im temporarily in East London in May, Cos my nana and nanu comin back inshallah (straight afta exams)
kool bro, u seem like the type o brother i can have pure jokes wiv ;D let me kno wen u wanna go pray in briklane mosque togeva inshaAllah :)

afriend2
salaam,

lol innit sis. and sis Safa, im guessing us lot here are all from the UK!!

hows your studies going?

wassalam

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:31 PM
there could be stalkers here
Now that's a bit extreme.....LOL

It's just for the record.... *notin down identities*

So if i do see som1, then i will b able to meet up....

So far Im set to meet 3 bros from the forums...inshallah.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:31 PM
ur wanting evryone to know how u look like? there could be stalkers here! :offended:
cover your eyes, description meant only for iqram bay lol

omg i feel super embarasssed!! jus realised!!!
:statisfie :statisfie :statisfie

shudda sent it as private message :statisfie :statisfie

afriend2
03-18-2006, 09:32 PM
watz a pfc? nah..dont have time to come london..alwayz seem to be busy with studies..:? even in the holidays we end up goin evrywhere but london! whereas we used to go there about 3/4 times a year..:rollseyes

salaam,

you havent heard of PFC, sis youre missing out!!!
Perfect Fried Chicken!!! :statisfie :okay:
zer mozzah thebo zer unhealthy!!!

wassalam

afriend
watz a pfc?
Perfect Fried Chicken

yeah bro, inshallah i'll let u know.

IbnAbdulHakim
lol i jus reread ma post, there cud be a million people like that, so its ok :)

Musaafirah
at least i made u realise ! :giggling:

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
cover your eyes, description meant only for iqram bay lol

omg i feel super embarasssed!! jus realised!!!
:statisfie :statisfie :statisfie

shudda sent it as private message :statisfie :statisfie
DURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me 2.....I 4got..........This ain't the brothers' section is it!!!!!!!

Musaafirah
Perfect Fried Chicken

yeah bro, inshallah i'll let u know.
jazakallah..aww..it makes me feel hungry now.. foooooooooooooooooooood

afriend2

salaam,

youre going to Umrah this year arent you? :) i wish i was going!!! :rant:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim

if metsudaistwice is one of them I WANNA MeET HIM TOO!!! he seems like such a decent brother alhamdullilah :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:34 PM
jazakallah..aww..it makes me feel hungry now.. foooooooooooooooooooood
whats wiv all the fat sisters, first tagrid thot i wanna eat london out of her own hunger now u get hunger from hearin the name of a shop LOL

btw im jus jokin, plz dont be mad :offended:

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:34 PM
at least i made u realise ! :giggling:
But there cud b so many othas in East london wearin Jubbah and Green adidas top....so it's all cool.

Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:36 PM
whats wiv all the fat sisters, first tagrid thot i wanna eat london out of her own hunger now u get hunger from hearin the name of a shop LOL

hahaha! am not fat..jus mlove my food..i think u mentionin eat london made her feel hungry!

afriend2
03-18-2006, 09:36 PM

salaam,

hey Taggy aint fat!!! :rant:

and what are all you like, *covers eyes* ;D

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:37 PM
salaam,

you havent heard of PFC, sis youre missing out!!!
Perfect Fried Chicken!!! :statisfie :okay:
zer mozzah thebo zer unhealthy!!!

wassalam
lol thers a million PFC's in london, i got two here locally TWO!! LOL WAT ARE THEY THINKIN? HOW ARE THEY MAKIN PROFIT??

afriend2
03-18-2006, 09:38 PM
salaam,

yeah in whitechapel, theres like 5 on the same road!!! :) ah well....

wassalam

afriend
Ok ok chill out......kichu oithoh nai

Khali joke eeh goh......

Othar dai khoisoin only jokes.

Imam786

lemme give a good suggestion to all the brothers!!! NEVER EVER call a girl FAT...lol.....they'll go buck wild on u...serious...lol
:sister: =:grumbling ........:okay:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam786
lemme give a good suggestion to all the brothers!!! NEVER EVER call a girl FAT...lol.....they'll go buck wild on u...serious...lol
but i always call them fat and i still got my nose stuck nicely to my face. I think you must look weak so they take advantage LOL

jus kiddin ;D :okay:

afriend2
03-18-2006, 09:41 PM
salaam,

astaghfirullah,girls arent like monsters!!! thebo amdare moottah khoyoh na, naileh .....:skeleton: lol

wassalam

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:41 PM
That's right *takes 1 step back*

i learnt it the hard way......I called my cousin fat, then she went and told my mum that I had a crush on 'er.....

What a *CENSORED*!!!!!!!!!

That's why I always tell my mum all her secrets........

Now it's like WW3 between us, whoever can grass up the other person wins basically, but it will neva stop.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:42 PM
salaam,

astaghfirullah,girls arent like monsters!!! thebo amdare moottah khoyoh na, naileh .....:skeleton: lol

wassalam

astagfirullah, duk dilaysini? maaf khoro plz boin! ami dong khorsi, ar khortamnay! sori asi!!! :offended:

:sl: :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:43 PM
That's right *takes 1 step back*

i learnt it the hard way......I called my cousin fat, then she went and told my mum that I had a crush on 'er.....

What a *CENSORED*!!!!!!!!!

That's why I always tell my mum all her secrets........

Now it's like WW3 between us, whoever can grass up the other person wins basically, but it will neva stop.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, SHE WENT ON TOLD UR MUM U GOT A CRUSH ON HER! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
bro the worst thing is one o ma lady cousins came up to me SO RANDOMLY for NO REASON and started cussin me for watchin TV, lOL HOOOW RANDOM? and den ma lil cousin comes up to her and goes, do u love him? and she went red and told ma mum! WAT THE HEK!!!!!

Imam786
03-18-2006, 09:44 PM
but i always call them fat and i still got my nose stuck nicely to my face. I think you must look weak so they take advantage LOL

jus kiddin ;D :okay:
u callin me weak?? u callin me weak?.....thats it im takin u down....j/k
maybe the girls that i knew were just "better bulit"....aka....FAt...thats y they took me down..lol...........(no offense to all the sisters on this forum)

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm sure she understands.....

Theboh ekhon thaki hikya zaw.....nileh, next time *THAPPOR* Thru the computer screen.

Safa
03-18-2006, 09:45 PM
salaam,
lol innit sis. and sis Safa, im guessing us lot here are all from the UK!!
hows your studies going?
wassalam
:sl:
Yeah, i noticed i'm the only yank around here. Oh well, porashona bhalo cholse, amar exams shamne ashtese.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:45 PM
u callin me weak?? u callin me weak?.....thats it im takin u down....j/k
maybe the girls that i knew were just "better bulit"....aka....FAt...thats y they took me down..lol...........(no offense to all the sisters on this forum)
fat aint better built bro LOL, fat is "greedy built" coz they stuffin there face more den dey aught to newayz lol i was messin around i bet u cud take me down lol, now dats also a jk haha :p

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:46 PM
most Americans are FAT down to the max!

U shud c how much the obesity rate is there.....so i don't blame ya 4 sayin dat.

Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:46 PM
:giggling: my god the graasing bits too funny! LOL! pr4se..who did the grassin? the lil girl? :?

Imam786
03-18-2006, 09:47 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, SHE WENT ON TOLD UR MUM U GOT A CRUSH ON HER! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
bro the worst thing is one o ma lady cousins came up to me SO RANDOMLY for NO REASON and started cussin me for watchin TV, lOL HOOOW RANDOM? and den ma lil cousin comes up to her and goes, do u love him? and she went red and told ma mum! WAT THE HEK!!!!!
girls think that if a guy talks to em then thats it.....he probably likes her...lol
nothing against the sisters...;D

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:48 PM
girls think that if a guy talks to em then thats it.....he probably likes her...lol
It's so annoying....especially in mixed skools.....u talk 2 em, that's it, u gave them the wrong message.

But Alhamdulillah I go to an Islamic skool........Altho the primary was well messed up....Stupid ppl.....

IbnAbdulHakim
:giggling: my god the graasing bits too funny! LOL! pr4se..who did the grassin? the lil girl? :?
ma lil cousin, not the lady cousin (shes around ma age... what the hek is she doin talkin to me i dunno lol coz i stay away from non-mahrams)

Imam786
most Americans are FAT down to the max!

U shud c how much the obesity rate is there.....so i don't blame ya 4 sayin dat.
lol true to that

Musaafirah
NOT ALL GIRLS THINK THAT! :rant: i advise you to take that back! or else..:offended:

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:49 PM
NOT ALL GIRLS THINK THAT! :rant: i advise you to take that back! or else..:offended:
OK......like i said MOST Americans.....cos ther are always exceptions......

U shud change it bro Imam........Or else u will get a *smack*

Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:50 PM
ma lil cousin, not the lady cousin (shes around ma age... what the hek is she doin talkin to me i dunno lol coz i stay away from non-mahrams)

:w:
astaghfirullah! u sound liek a religious bro..sheesh..its scary wen the gyalz go up to the guys it jus shows how much modesty they have..or lack of! :offended:

Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:51 PM
OK......like i said MOST Americans.....cos ther are always exceptions......

U shud change it too........Or else u will get a *smack*
that was aimed at imam786 not you! :X

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:51 PM
astaghfirullah! u sound liek a religious bro..sheesh..its scary wen the gyalz go up to the guys it jus shows how much modesty they have..or lack of! :offended:
SCARY?

SCARY?

Embarassing to death more like!!!

In front of others, even ur parents.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:52 PM
lol inshaAllah if u can keep yourself straight then thats all that matters right? and of course your family aswell! i jus wish i had more brothers to go jummah wiv coz in north london i use to hav a lot, down here i feel bare alone!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
SCARY?

SCARY?

bro try a wedding party, see how u feel there ;D :okay:

Musaafirah
SCARY?

SCARY?

how do u think it feels to me wen a guy calls my name across the street..jus coz he was like a bro wen we were little..and so still acts the same :?

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:53 PM
that was aimed at imam786 not you! :X
I know, sorry, i was talkin 2 Bro Imam786....i shud hav made it clearer.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 09:56 PM
lol u guys are jokers , made me lose trak o time, gonna get off now. Lets perform our islamic duties :) :sl:

PEACE TO U ALL!!!!!!! :) :)

Musaafirah
03-18-2006, 09:57 PM
:sl: remember me in your duahs! the crazy sis :?

afriend
03-18-2006, 09:57 PM
lol u guys are jokers , made me lose trak o time, gonna get off now. Lets perform our islamic duties :) :sl:

PEACE TO U ALL!!!!!!! :) :)
True say....Esha and Hifz to do now....

Astaghfirullah, Shaytaan made me lose track of time.

afriend2
03-19-2006, 09:11 AM
salaam,

aw man i missed loads! :offended: lol but my mum made me drink my milk, she says im turning into a weakling and i aint growing.....:skeleton: :rant:

and what are all you talking about? :?

right Iqram bhai....
haha my primary school was messed up as well......sooto boish takee tara badh kham khorya ohon tara khoreh. :rant:

Safa apa...
aw alhamdulillah! its good to see that its going good for you, you'll be a great doctor innit!! :statisfie :sister: you can operate on me.....actually no!! ;D

Hijabi_19 apa...
astaghfirullah, its hopeless sometimes innit. i mean dukhanoh bitreh mainshoh khalee sain. and it is embarassing!! :X and i cant exactly shout at them cos my mum will be right next to me....:rant: :grumbling

Pr4se bhai...
lol your relatives arent anything like some of my cousins!!! :heated: and try some da'wah work in your area, im sure inshAllah Allah can guide some of them. and then you'll have some Jummah buddies! :happy: :) :brother:

and also lol youre forgiven....although i wish i was bigger so i could take you all on!!! lol ;D ame ohon sooto ar boro oiram nah!! :'(

wassalam

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 11:09 AM
sis naz dont wry....ami too am da shortest gal in ma science set...soooo embarrassin....amaderkay teacher line ay daratay bolaychilo from shortest to da tallest....n i had to stand in da front :offended: but dey r like giraffes :offended: :offended:

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 11:12 AM
It's so annoying....especially in mixed skools.....u talk 2 em, that's it, u gave them the wrong message...
arrrgh mixed skools :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

had da wrst days of ma lyf der....gosh!! m8s r sooo annoyin...its all bcuz of da teachers....hu make u sit boy gal boy gal...*arrrgghhh* :heated:

afriend
03-19-2006, 11:22 AM
What's goin on with us?

Why r we all so short......

AND MILK DON'T MAKE NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIED AND TESTED........IT DOESN'T WORK!

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 11:36 AM
What's goin on with us?

Why r we all so short......

AND MILK DON'T MAKE NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIED AND TESTED........IT DOESN'T WORK!
ah alas sum1 cums online....:giggling: i was soo bord finkin am i da only bengali online in da forum now...newys...i fink mlk only wrkd wen ur small....but not wen u grow up...lyk now...i dont drink it anyway :rollseyes :)

i fink da best way to get tall is to exercise...cuz environment also affects ur height innit...:?

no more dudh :giggling:

afriend
03-19-2006, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
ah alas sum1 cums online....:giggling: i was soo bord finkin am i da only bengali online in da forum now...newys...i fink mlk only wrkd wen ur small....but not wen u grow up...lyk now...i dont drink it anyway :rollseyes :)

i fink da best way to get tall is to exercise...cuz environment also affects ur height innit...:?

No more dudh?

U must b jokin......It tastes so nice with a bit of sweet honey......

Irrestistible.....

But, yeah, environment does effect ur growth, u grow best in warm/hot conditions....That's why I can't wait till it's summer......Weird country....it's March and it's still cold.

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Weird country....it's March and it's still cold.
once it snowed in Bham wen it was sposed to b summer :rollseyes

neways any1 visitin desh dis summer :?

afriend
03-19-2006, 11:48 AM
I mite go, but mite not go in summer, maybe in December.

That's only if my nanu don't come back in May....if they come back....i wont go.

But im goin America tho...... :( , tickets are already booked.

But i've lost the reason to go there, after hearing about things goin on over there..... I might as well stay here......

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 12:00 PM
awwww bro...u'll b fine....:happy:

u shud b happy....cuz im sure ull enjoy it...

tk cr...n learn sum fightin skill b4 u go...jus incase u need em ;)...lol ;D

tk cr

:sister:

afriend
03-19-2006, 12:02 PM
awwww bro...u'll b fine....:happy:

u shud b happy....cuz im sure ull enjoy it...

tk cr...n learn sum fightin skill b4 u go...jus incase u need em ;)...lol ;D

tk cr

:sister:
Nah, it's ok, i'll buy a shotgun once I get there.....;D :giggling:

the thing is........My dad wants to travel like all over the place.

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!

Also, i want to b with my gandparents wen they get back.

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 12:24 PM
Nah, it's ok, i'll buy a shotgun once I get there.....;D :giggling:

the thing is........My dad wants to travel like all over the place.

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!

Also, i want to b with my gandparents wen they get back.
awww....dats sooo sweeet!! u :wub: ur grandparents dont u...newyas i fink its gr8...travellin evrywer...u cud put it in ur profile....it luks gd ;)

neways start speakin bengali now...cuz am losin it :-\

afriend
03-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Sundays otha boring kenno?

Khoy thumra shob?

Ammar Sunday arroh boring oibo.......by the looks of it.......

Ammi asku miss khorsi Hifz class. Badeh zaimu. :mad:

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 01:21 PM
i was jus wonderin...aar shob manush kothai galo...:-\

afriend
03-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Sundays are supposed to be nice.

Last day before going bak 2 skool and all that.

Shob last day of freedom use korah lagboh.

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 01:28 PM
shbai ki akhono ghumachay :?

any1 lukin 4wrd to skool 2moro :?

jus to get u guys to postin....but it aint wrkin :-\

it cms lyk only me n iky r ere n no1 else :(...cum1 lazzeee ppl...:p

afriend
03-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Come on PPL!!!

Thumrah shob khoy asku?

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:10 PM
dont worry guys .... i know u missed me ....im here...lol
eatin chilli millies....yumm anybody want?lol

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:11 PM
eatin chilli millies....yumm
MMMM......

U get them here at some Islamic bookshops.......

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:14 PM
oh do u ...?....well i get em from pakistan..we also have'em here in ny but they sell it for triple the price..lol

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
oh do u ...?....well i get em from pakistan..we also have'em here in ny but they sell it for triple the price..lol
20 pence.......

which is like 60 cents.

bakkah shosta ammar laggi.

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:33 PM
60???? here they sell'em for 75 cents....

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:34 PM
in which cases u can get'em for 10 rupees in pakistan

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:35 PM
60???? here they sell'em for 75 cents....
Yaaa!

togg khaibai thumi zuddi low........ami zayyar NY, Queens. thumar zudhi kunuh bhai assoin, theh ammi thanreh dimmu zeblah July oh Zhai.

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:36 PM
oh cool ur commin to ny....thats hot..ny's a nice place to be chillin like a villian

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Is it now?

:(

HOT IS IT?

NOW IM NOT COMIN!!!!!

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Yaaa!

togg khaibai thumi zuddi low........ami zayyar NY, Queens. thumar zudhi kunuh bhai assoin, theh ammi thanreh dimmu zeblah July oh Zhai.
thanks bro...1st of all i have no brothers...unfortunate...its cool it not a lifes threat if i dont get chilli millies..lol........thanx anyways;D

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:44 PM
thanks bro...1st of all i have no brothers...unfortunate...its cool it not a lifes threat if i dont get chilli millies..lol........thanx anyways;D
LOL

It is for some :rollseyes

LOL

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Is it now?

:(

HOT IS IT?

NOW IM NOT COMIN!!!!!
its cool weather....now its 48 degrees

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:45 PM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:grumbling

I can't believ my dad has booked the tickets already........ :(

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:47 PM
LOL

It is for some :rollseyes

LOL
i know what u mean...i am kindah getting addicted to'em...but i know i can handle myself from chili millies;D

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:47 PM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:grumbling

why u like hot weather?

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 06:48 PM
uv been active 4 da past few posts innit...but wer wer u b4....lol n yea...did miss ya sis :wub:

format_quote Originally Posted by iky
calm down iky....ull b fine....its jus gr8 to go sumwer out of Uk...mann id do anyfin to go in ur place :happy:

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:51 PM
calm down iky....ull b fine....its jus gr8 to go sumwer out of Uk...mann id do anyfin to go in ur place :happy:

The pleasure's all urs!

How is DHL paid first class delivery for ya?

:grumbling :skeleton:

The thing is, i've neva experienced weathers of more than 36 degrees, which was wen i was in desh.....

ishkabab
03-19-2006, 06:53 PM
uv been active 4 da past few posts innit...but wer wer u b4....lol n yea...did miss ya sis :wub:
im here n there....i guess i dont post as much as i use to...

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 06:54 PM
The thing is, i've neva experienced weathers of more than 36 degrees, which was wen i was in desh.....
wich means u experience new climate....n dats gr8...cuz u aint plannin to spend all ur lyf in da UK r u :?

oh cum on....lyfs borrrin if u dont experience summink new :-\

afriend
03-19-2006, 06:56 PM
wich means u experience new climate....n dats gr8...cuz u aint plannin to spend all ur lyf in da UK r u :?

oh cum on....lyfs borrrin if u dont experience summink new :-\

I think that's why im so fustrated wiv my life......

That's exactly what i need.....

A holiday away from....LONDON!!!!!

The Ruler
03-19-2006, 10:34 PM
hope u v a gd time der :) :) :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:27 AM

ive neva eva used milk as a tool to grow tall lol, i only use to drink it to go to sleep ;D! but i still aint talL!!!!!.... come to think of it... out of like 20 bengali's i kno only 3 is tall :heated:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:28 AM
I think that's why im so fustrated wiv my life......

That's exactly what i need.....

A holiday away from....LONDON!!!!!
COME WE GO PALESTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:28 AM
im here n there....i guess i dont post as much as i use to...
you've been left behind :offended:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:32 AM
you've been left behind :offended:
and so have i :offended: :offended:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 10:32 AM
IM HERE AT WORK ALL BORED WHERE ARE MA BENGALI BREADSKINS :offended: !!!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-20-2006, 11:52 AM
salam
kita khobor? afnarah shob bala aso ni?
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-20-2006, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
kita khobor? afnarah shob bala aso ni?
wasalam
Assalamu Alaikum

Jeeoy Bhai metsudaistwice. Ammi ee khotha lekhaisee shunibare! Ar buzza zar bakka Bhaiyain ar Bhoinaian aya mattisoin. Anyways, zeze afne khobor zantaysau te News dekhben on the television. Amar khobor thu iskoolu furram ar amar GCSE's phurika ee bosor! Amar lagi Du'a kurben. Ar shub Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain ammar lage Du'a kurben!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 12:59 PM
amar bengali breadskins aicchon ;D

lol khobor bala baisab!
tumar picture dekhsi ami, alhamdullilah oile IQRAM BAYOR PICTURE DEKHTAM BAYOR FORUM SECTION OO!!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-20-2006, 01:02 PM
salam
ameen bhoin shakirah
ami dua khormu tumar phorikka easy dakhto
ar bhai pr4se tumi amar shobi dekhso ni? teh ino kichu khoiyu na
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-20-2006, 01:04 PM
salam
ameen bhoin shakirah
wasalam
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazakallah Khair Bhai metsudaistwice! Ar Bhai Pr4se afnar khushi huwa amare khushi banaysu!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 05:08 PM
salam
ameen bhoin shakirah
wasalam
ji accha baisab :X

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 05:16 PM
amar botla iqram bay khuwai????
iqram bayor boyesh khoto?????

afriend2
03-20-2006, 08:20 PM
salaam,

botlah!!! do you call everyone it?? :? lol :)

Iqram bhai 14 mono khoi? aw alhamdulillah shobbor sooto! :)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
salaam,

botlah!!! do you call everyone it?? :? lol :)

Iqram bhai 14 mono khoi? aw alhamdulillah shobbor sooto! :)

wassalam
LoL! 14!! do i dare saw "awww".... NAAA!! lol suto suto baaai!!!!
now i'd be more interested in meetin him, i love young hafizzi'z lol ;D !!

afriend
03-20-2006, 09:13 PM
amar bengali breadskins aicchon ;D

lol khobor bala baisab!
tumar picture dekhsi ami, alhamdullilah oile IQRAM BAYOR PICTURE DEKHTAM BAYOR FORUM SECTION OO!!!

Ammi thoh post khorsi!

Obaw

Ami annyah dey.

Oi ammi 14.... :)

Value ur youth b4 it's gone 4eva!

The Ruler
03-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Value ur youth b4 it's gone 4eva!
ota kokhon shikhlay eh? :giggling: lol ;D

neways....ppl....kichu niya kotha shuru koro....ami bord houya jachi :uhwhat

afriend
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
ota kokhon shikhlay eh? :giggling: lol ;D

neways....ppl....kichu niya kotha shuru koro....ami bord houya jachi :uhwhat

LOL

Well.....

u know........I was ok wen i knew i had value in the hearts of my grandparents.....

The Ruler
03-20-2006, 10:25 PM
hey ur also a precious jewel in ur parents' heart...its jus dat we teens dont c it dat way...hey! luk hu am i to giv u advise ;D ...was readin ur post ^ n jus thought mite as well giv u a wise reply :giggling: :)

afriend
03-20-2006, 10:36 PM
LOL

Thanks.

Jewel?

Commander in the second regiment more like.....

Must train younger 1s 2 b commanders like me.

soon I mite get a promotion to General....wen im a hafiz.

Qurratul Ayn
03-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Bhai Iqram, afne Hafiz oysoin nee? Nayle Hafizi course kurra? Te Mashallah Ta'ala, afne furawk ka ar mun ar dhil dhi furyu!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:01 AM
salam
ya allah bro iqram shob toneh shutoh, lol ami mono khoi burra beta
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:04 AM
bangladesho tebu rishka beshi soleni>? naa tara gari salayn? naa tara attoyn beshi? naa tara beshi loron na? ami dekhsi ayz khayl bangladesho botla manush ason ;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:28 AM
salam
lol ekhono riksaa shalayn, kinto tara gari toneh aro balah elaygi beshi taka lageh na
kinto desho toyota, lexus, mercedes aseh
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 11:30 AM
bangladesho tebu rishka beshi soleni>? naa tara gari salayn? naa tara attoyn beshi? naa tara beshi loron na? ami dekhsi ayz khayl bangladesho botla manush ason ;D

ur bengali? didn't know dat! Well i don't know, neva been back home. true bangladeshi manush aste aste botla oirai! I think they've got riksha aswell as cars! bangladesh has become too westernised i think!;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:32 AM
salam
na desh westernised oyro na, desh khuno western jinish nai alhmadulillah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:32 AM
ji oi, amar bondhu bangladesho geson ar furinte zikhaise khali tayin london takin ni!
ita furin rasta takin dekhe ekh fuwa ar akhta ow matay! beshi londonor lakhan oigese.

ive neva been to bangladesh myself but inshaAllah after goin umrah/hajj and gettin world peace i'll go

inshaAllah :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:35 AM
salam
inshallah bro
kinto tura tura desho bad manush aseh, but in general manush zeh bala ar humble mashallah
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 11:36 AM
salam
inshallah bro
kinto tura tura desho bad manush aseh, but in general manush zeh bala ar humble mashallah
wasalam
togayn nani deshor manche? amar abba tarare lakh lakh foisha dison ar tara tebu amar abbare togoin!

Helena
03-21-2006, 11:38 AM
ji oi, amar bondhu bangladesho geson ar furinte zikhaise khali tayin london takin ni!
ita furin rasta takin dekhe ekh fuwa ar akhta ow matay! beshi londonor lakhan oigese.

ive neva been to bangladesh myself but inshaAllah after goin umrah/hajj and gettin world peace i'll go

inshaAllah :)

i agree wid u, they have become westernised, my mum says it aswell!! def r becumin lyk london, i think worse... coz some dnt have islamic knowledge. they will take in woteva is given to them, rather then searching for the accurate answer.

alhamdulilah i have been 2 umrah and hajj, backhme..... neva!! i know wot xctly will happen to me wen i go there...:giggling:

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:41 AM
salam
ji nah, ami gesi desho, ar ami dekhsi, beshi desh village ar tura town, ji oy manuch togain elaygi tara kaseh taka nai ar tarar family laigi khani loytoh
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 11:47 AM
salam
ji nah, ami gesi desho, ar ami dekhsi, beshi desh village ar tura town, ji oy manuch togain elaygi tara kaseh taka nai ar tarar family laigi khani loytoh
wasalam

it cud be true..... but they def tagain amrare..... jus because were in london dsnt mean dat were rich.... does it? it takes alot of hard work to raise money like dat! they think were living our to the top, as we have evrything!!! they find it hard to beleive it and absolutley disagree wid us!! bangladesh has changed??? its not the same!!! its all about money and theres alot of greed!!!

Before in bangladesh was all about love and caring for each other and helping each other out.....wot is it now?

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:52 AM
salam
ekhono manush maya ar look after khoroin, khali tura tura manush beshi taka dhorkar
ar greed has always existed, in desh and in every country of the world
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 11:57 AM
salam
ekhono manush maya ar look after khoroin, khali tura tura manush beshi taka dhorkar
ar greed has always existed, in desh and in every country of the world
wasalam

okay..... u cant give up can u??? wots the point arguing wid u? i agree theres greed everywhere! but greed leads u nowhere.

I havnt been back hme, dnt htink am gona go!

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 11:58 AM
salam
ami gesi desho 5 times, ar ami dekhsi greed kinto beshi nai ar desh beshi westernised oyro na, elaigi tekha nai for it to be westernised
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:03 PM
salam
ami gesi desho 5 times, ar ami dekhsi greed kinto beshi nai ar desh beshi westernised oyro na, elaigi tekha nai for it to be westernised
wasalam

disagreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wid u...................:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: it has become westernised, luk at dhaka???? guys and girls mixing 2geda, girls driving motorbikes.........lol....funy or wot???? they all wana cum london???? wots rong wid u? isnt anyone out there to support me???

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 12:04 PM
salam
that is what i said, desh is mostly a vilage country, n only some like dhaka and a bit of sylhet has been influenced, overall it is not totally bad comparing to toher countries
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:09 PM
salam
that is what i said, desh is mostly a vilage country, n only some like dhaka and a bit of sylhet has been influenced, overall it is not totally bad comparing to toher countries
wasalam

am just teasing you.....;D ;D ;D . mabe its not bad compared to other countries, but overall i think its same!!! shob mukai shokalta shoman!!!! alot of bollywood influence in bangladesh aswell. tumi soli geso?? ha ha ha

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 12:11 PM
salam
ji na afa ami sol si na, ami khali has khota khoiram elaygi ami zani
tik aseh ni?
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:13 PM
salam
tik aseh ni?
wasalam

suto bhai tik asa!!! but whose right me or u??? has bangladesh become westernised overall?

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 12:15 PM
salam
tik aseh ami suto
ar desh overall westernised oyseh na, elaygi taka nai for it to be westernised
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 12:17 PM
lol i think metsuda is right, coz his been there and seen it wiv his own eyes. The village girls follow there parents and are obedient but some of the city ones are misguided

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:21 PM
salam
tik aseh ami suto
ar desh overall westernised oyseh na, elaygi taka nai for it to be westernised
wasalam

r u suto then me??? hw old r u bhai?

okay i give up........ who cares if its westernised or not, as long as they have ilm and the understanding of what is right and wrong in islam dats all it matters!!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 12:22 PM
salam
we should be carefull in judging others, yes some maybe misguided but we should try and guide them inshallah
i am 18 alhamdulillah
wasalam

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:23 PM
lol i think metsuda is right, coz his been there and seen it wiv his own eyes. The village girls follow there parents and are obedient but some of the city ones are misguided

true....... :statisfie

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:25 PM
salam
we should be carefull in judging others, yes some maybe misguided but we should try and guide them inshallah
i am 18 alhamdulillah
wasalam

my little bros knowledge... alhamdulilah we shud be careful... and pray that all are protected frm da saytan. u just sound lyk my 15yr old bro.

u are younger.... i guesses it rite!!!!

Helena
03-21-2006, 12:26 PM
salam
i am 18 alhamdulillah
wasalam

my little bros got knowledge... alhamdulilah we shud be careful... and pray that all ppl are protected frm da saytan. u just sound lyk my 15yr old bro.

Qurratul Ayn
03-21-2006, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

it cud be true..... but they def tagain amrare..... jus because were in london dsnt mean dat were rich.... does it? it takes alot of hard work to raise money like dat! they think were living our to the top, as we have evrything!!! they find it hard to beleive it and absolutley disagree wid us!! bangladesh has changed??? its not the same!!! its all about money and theres alot of greed!!!

Before in bangladesh was all about love and caring for each other and helping each other out.....wot is it now?

Assalamu Alaikum

Bhoin helena, ee khoto hase thu asse but bakka manush ekhun poilitics hamayra ar beshe desh bala kurbar lage cheshta kurra.

Ar ee khotho yu hassa that manush deshu buzoin amra londonni ze dunni ar amra gese shub tha ase! Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain zeze afnara deshe gesu afnar cafur ar nizur zinesh kunideen missing oyseni? Amar oyse! Ar shub amar Nana'r bharit thukaysoin amar khasur lagi!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Maf kurya dhiben buzza zar ammi beshe heshe lekhaisee ar post fataysi!

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 01:27 PM
salam
ji na, amr kahafor missing oy na
amdar bashat manush kham khorta, kinto amdar tarareh respect khori
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 02:12 PM
shakirah boinre ami ekhtukoa buztam faramna :statisfie :statisfie

MetSudaisTwice
03-21-2006, 02:14 PM
salam
basically she is asking if anyone had thier clothes stolen in desh?
and that ppl are more interested in politics nowadays in desh
waslam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 03:18 PM
naa khaffor surani oise naa oile aaar shokholta surani oise amar abbar!! tainor shara suitcase suri khorilisil!!!

afriend2
03-21-2006, 05:18 PM
salam
tik aseh ni?
wasalam
salaam,

bro i think sis helena has a point. i really dislike desh now as people are so misguided that it is really alarming to see. alhamdulillah there are a few good people, that follow Islam properly however innovations and "traditions" that have been and are continued to being introduced are in fact emulating the disbelievers. when i went there people were obsessed with bollywood and the latest "short" selwar kamises. :heated:

some people even ridiculed me my sisters and my mum...saying that we were TOO religious, however to me there seems nothing wrong in that. ;D :statisfie

and fewer people are wearing jilbaab or even hijaab...and not lowering their gazes. :rant: :offended:

like i said there are some people who dont do this, and alhamdulillah to that but inshAllah the ones that are doing these actions will be guided. :happy:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 05:21 PM
salaam,

bro i think sis helena has a point. i really dislike desh now as people are so misguided that it is really alarming to see. alhamdulillah there are a few good people, that follow Islam properly however innovations and "traditions" that have been and are continued to being introduced are in fact emulating the disbelievers. when i went there people were obsessed with bollywood and the latest "short" selwar kamises. :heated:

some people even ridiculed me my sisters and my mum...saying that we were TOO religious, however to me there seems nothing wrong in that. ;D :statisfie

and fewer people are wearing jilbaab or even hijaab...and not lowering their gazes. :rant: :offended:

like i said there are some people who dont do this, and alhamdulillah to that but inshAllah the ones that are doing these actions will be guided. :happy:

wassalam
now lets compare bangladesh to london, lol u'd find far more values in the hearts of the people bak in bangladesh. Im pretty sure about this.... i got a feelin im gnna b refuted big time :offended:

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

my little bros knowledge... alhamdulilah we shud be careful... and pray that all are protected frm da saytan. u just sound lyk my 15yr old bro.

u say he sound lyk 15....i thought he was a mod wen i read a few of his posts :giggling:....he has a lot of knowledge mahs allah....:)

ryt...i jus thought of dis stupid game 2day mornin...its lyk....say sum 1 says a wrd in english....n da nxt person transl8s it to bengali....i no its borrin....but hey!! we get to learn da different wrds innit? :)

i need sum1 to say go b4 da game starts....well its not da best...but it will help us learn :happy:

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 06:34 PM
wer r da bengalis gone :? :? :? ** knock, knock** any one home :? :? :?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 06:53 PM
i'll answer the knock like sum fish only to find there are no bengali's around...

lol :offended:

ishkabab
03-21-2006, 07:21 PM
bangali here.....i come n go..i dont know why i dont post much in this thread?...i just stare at it n then leave...

afriend
03-21-2006, 08:39 PM
u say he sound lyk 15
LOL

MST bhai is faaar older than that!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 08:40 PM
bangali here.....i come n go..i dont know why i dont post much in this thread?...i just stare at it n then leave...
its coz u get too gobsmaked by our geniusness.... LOL i made myself laugh ;D

afriend
03-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Kitha khow bhai?

Thummar picture kun din post khorbhai in the Bro's section?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 08:43 PM
ami onku tura botla, dui mash ubao ;D lol, naa i'll post it, gimme a sec :)

afriend
03-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Cool....

Maybe ammi thummareh dekhsi ekhdin....

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 08:46 PM
naa, ami lukayl beta ;D

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 09:35 PM
ok so i cum o da conclusion dat no1 is in favour of ma 'stupid game' rite :? ;D

afriend
03-21-2006, 09:46 PM
What game?

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 09:47 PM
What game?
read the 3rd last post on page 43 :rollseyes :)

afriend
03-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Naaa

It's cool.

U shud start the game.

First word?
I wud rep u again...But the system

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Naaa

It's cool.

U shud start the game.

First word?
I wud rep u again...But the system
no probs....jus let me no wen u guys get bord wid it :)

so 1st wrd....(oh yeh u cud also make it a sentence)

"bad gal....u shudnt do dat again" < dats mine....how do u transl8 in bengali :?

afriend
03-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Pocha puri!!! ar kunnu din koryoh na (Dakha)

fossah furri!!! Ar kunnuh din khoryoh nah!!!!

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 10:03 PM
i fink ur sposed to continue....u giv da nxt wrd/sentence...:)

afriend
03-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Silly me *duh*

ok.....lets c:

Can I have something to eat now, mum.

u can just giv the dialect u normally use (dont have to b extra like me and giv 4 both dialects)

afriend
03-21-2006, 10:14 PM
OHHH!

I'm soooo happy 2day!

I'll c if u can guess why...LOL......It's hifz class related..

The Ruler
03-21-2006, 10:57 PM
OHHH!

I'm soooo happy 2day!

I'll c if u can guess why...LOL......It's hifz class related..
u passed one of da tests/exams :?

u memorised summink big :?

format_quote Originally Posted by iky
Can I have something to eat now, mum
u hungry eh :giggling:

ami akhon kichu khatay pari ammu? < it actually means can i eat summink now, mum < but i fink its da same :) :)

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 10:37 AM
salam
bro iqram, lol ami 18, beshi bura nai lol
ar ami mono khoy zani, tumi ekh khotin page mukhostoh khorso
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 10:51 AM
khotin khotin khotin, lol that word craks me up i dont kno why!!
but im gessin bro iqrams memorised surah yasin or ar-rahman or Qaf or somethin :okay:

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 10:56 AM
salam
ji na bro, there is a page in the quran which everyone says is the most difficult page in the quran
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-22-2006, 11:37 AM
salam
ji na bro, there is a page in the quran which everyone says is the most difficult page in the quran
wasalam
Assalamu Alaikum

Ee thu hassa khutha Bhai metsudaistwice karun amar Bhai ekhta Hafiz ar thain Qoysoin that bakka khotin ase hibar furle but ee Qur'an furra ze bala ar ee furra durbar lagee bakka khutin.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 11:39 AM
salam
ji oy e khota tik khoyso afa, ekh page aseh, buli laysi khila aromboh khoreh kinto amar bai ar cousin khoisoin e page zeh khotin kinto amar zousin alam7i taraweeh lead khorseh tar school o ar khotin part forseh na, brown clown forseh khotin part ar beshi mistake khorseh
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Allah Ta'ala amrar Bhaiyaintare ar shub Musulman Hafiz, Moulana ar Alim etc. bala rakhawka ar furra zana takhuk.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 11:44 AM
salam
ameen thumma ameen sis
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Buzza zar Bhai metsudaistwice that ar Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain ee nu lekhaira na but Inshallah Ta'ala abay soon.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Maf kurya dhi ben but ammi bakka shubdur uthur zannina but Inshallah ammi hikmu

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 12:00 PM
salam
wasalam
lol kun page bhai?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Buzza zar Bhai metsudaistwice that ar Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain ee nu lekhaira na but Inshallah Ta'ala abay soon.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Maf kurya dhi ben but ammi bakka shubdur uthur zannina but Inshallah ammi hikmu
AMI DHAKA MAAT BUZIDISI ;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 12:02 PM
salam
shakirah afa sinta khoruna ami sylheti ar dhakai buzzi
ar bhai ami sinta khoram khun page
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 12:09 PM
page faile inshaAllah ami mukosto khormu jus for the challenge ;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 12:12 PM
salam
bhai e page zeh khotin, kintu ami zani sheikh shuraim mistake banain na e page o elaygi arabic tain language
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 12:13 PM
salam
bhai e page zeh khotin, kintu ami zani sheikh shuraim mistake banain na e page o elaygi arabic tain language
wasalam
subhanAllah, te sinta khoro e page hikle heshe naa bul khori forta farle buza zaybo Allah amrare khoto maya khorson :)

inshaAllah onku ami beshi beshi BESHI hiktam say, khoyo plz bhai!!

:)

Qurratul Ayn
03-22-2006, 12:23 PM
subhanAllah, te sinta khoro e page hikle heshe naa bul khori forta farle buza zaybo Allah amrare khoto maya khorson :)

inshaAllah onku ami beshi beshi BESHI hiktam say, khoyo plz bhai!!

Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah Ta'ala, Bhai Pr4se, eela afne furtaysau te Inshallah Ta'ala afbe aucced hoybay. Ar shub Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain afnar lage ar nizur lage ar shub Musulman lage that Hafiz'e hikta sain Du'a kur ba Inshallah Ta'ala.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah Ta'ala, Bhai Pr4se, eela afne furtaysau te Inshallah Ta'ala afbe aucced hoybay. Ar shub Bhaiyain ar Bhoinain afnar lage ar nizur lage ar shub Musulman lage that Hafiz'e hikta sain Du'a kur ba Inshallah Ta'ala.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah
inshaAllah boyn kormu ar afne korben te Allah ta'ala amra shokholre shokti diben

(i talked dhaka ;D )

Qurratul Ayn
03-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah Ta'ala. Afne buchoin nee that ammi Dhakaite mati? Ammi thu Sylheti. Ar ammi Sylheti lekhairam. Lekhairam nee?

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 01:53 PM
ammar mistake boyn, lol :statisfie
ji oi afne sylheti lekhrai ami bul khorsi

maaf khoryo plz :statisfie

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 02:04 PM
salam
bhai there is no need to blush
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 02:07 PM
salam
bhai there is no need to blush
wasalam
lol ami mono khorsilam shakira boyn is a dakhai, thats why i tried talkin in dhaka thinkin she dont understand sylhety ;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-22-2006, 02:08 PM
salam
lol tuma kaseh buddi asi mashallah:okay:
wasalam

afriend2
03-22-2006, 04:54 PM
salam
lol tuma kaseh buddi asi mashallah:okay:
wasalam
salaam,

;D lol hassah? :giggling: :)

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 05:03 PM
salaam,

;D lol hassah? :giggling: :)

wassalam
ji oi afnar se beshi ase ;D

lol dong khorram!
amar buddi ekhere khom lol, inshaAllah aro barbo ie forumo takhte takhte.

tumi amar affa ni? lol i dunno weva to call u suto boyn or affa :? but afne dood khaya lamba oisoni ebuo ;D :okay:

lol jk :)

afriend2
03-22-2006, 05:06 PM
salaam,

erm bro the milk isnt working :'( ame lamba oiram nah! :'( lol

and lol ame mono khoi sooto. :)

im 15.

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 05:09 PM
lol boyn, ami zanina shokhol khene lamba sayn otota, suto tayn kharaf nai :), ami amar ekh niece ekhere suto ar ami tayre khoi suto furintore ze maya maya lage :)

lol iqram bay khuwai, tain khoila ne ekhta bowt funny ;D

Bittersteel
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
how many here are Bangladeshis?

Safa
03-22-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
how many here are Bangladeshis?
Most of us are but some were probably not born and raised in Bangladesh.
I wasn't born there but I speak the language cause my parents speak it at home.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
same here, im off home
salamzzzz

afriend2
03-22-2006, 05:42 PM
salaam,

yeah me too! although ive been to desh 4 times! :)

wassalam

Bittersteel
03-22-2006, 05:44 PM
okay how many of you Bengali girls here are :
less than 5'8
beautiful
non-corrupt
virtous
born after 1989

afriend2
03-22-2006, 05:58 PM
salaam,

bro isnt that a lil corrupt you asking that?:?

wassalam

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 06:39 PM
less than 5'8
beautiful
non-corrupt
virtous
born after 1989
huh :? was dat sposed to b :? :? :? :? :confused:

afriend
03-22-2006, 06:41 PM
He's tryna find a wife......

And he lives in Bangladesh...

Good, righteous gals r hard to find in that corrupted country.

But that's just downright out of order.....

Ask ur parents....

Also, the way u addressed the question is kinda rude and shameless

Shorrom lageh na eeh question ask korteh?

And besides........It's a stupid question to ask cos...........LOL

Who wud come out and say "yes im all of those things.....Ok let's get married now, I havent seen u, don't know who the hell u r, or wot u luk lyk...But yes im interested in u"

That's y u need ur parents' help cos they will find 1, so u dont hav to....

AhlaamBella
03-22-2006, 06:42 PM
less than 5'8
beautiful
non-corrupt
virtous
born after 1989
Should you really ask that sort of stuff on the net?! :?

afriend
03-22-2006, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
Should you really ask that sort of stuff on the net?! :?
No he shudn't.......
:rant: :(

AhlaamBella
03-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Iky is gettng in a temper lol

afriend
03-22-2006, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
Iky is gettng in a temper lol
Nah...

It's all cool....

It's just a bad place to put up a Q like that...

it's not a matrimonial site.......

It's an ISLAMIC forum.

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 06:51 PM
n da ova fing is dat....any1 born ova 1989 shud b max 17 now....i dont fink any gal at da rite mind wud wanna get married at dis age....:rant: :rant: :rant:

tryt ta get help 4rm sum1 older dan ya....lyk one of ur family membas :rant:

dis is an islamic forum....not da place wer u cum to find partner 4 u :heated: :heated:

Safa
03-22-2006, 06:52 PM

Good, righteous gals r hard to find in that corrupted country.
that's not always the case, there are decent girls back in the country, you just have to search for them.

The brother should know this is an Islamic forum, no one's supposed ask such questions here.

afriend
03-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Abrar

non-corrupt
Urm...I think u got it wrong bro..........Ur the 1 who's actin unusually a bit corrupt urself.

afriend
03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
LOL

Ok........

Let's chill out now.......

MY MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE WUD B!

CONTROL URSELVES! AND GET A LIFE FIRST!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 07:33 PM
LOL

Ok........

Let's chill out now.......

MY MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE WUD B!

CONTROL URSELVES! AND GET A LIFE FIRST!!!
shuuuuuuut it!!! lol
i bet u got a wife all planned out ;D !!!!!!!!!! lukayre khene bhai!!! amrare dekhau!!! :p ;D

afriend
03-22-2006, 07:41 PM
LOL

Wha?

Don't go into that...I just survived from that nonsense......

LOL

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 07:42 PM
LOL

Wha?

Don't go into that...I just survived from that nonsense......

LOL

aiccha, bayor section dekhsoni ekhta? :rollseyes :statisfie

afriend
03-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Oi bhai saab

Thumi ekhta imam or lakhan lageh...

Read my comment there.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
inshaAllah one day i'll look and be an imam :brother:

lol :)

darri grow oizauk, dekhbayne amar imam style ;D

afriend
03-22-2006, 08:24 PM
LOL

Inshallah....

Me 2......

Inshallah...I will become a haafiz who practices Islam and lives the way Allah has ordained.

afriend2
03-22-2006, 08:28 PM
salaam,

aw inshAllah brothers! all make du'a yeah, and for me as well! :)

ar amar sooto apa Taggy online ne? :wub: im missing you :'(

wassalam

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 08:33 PM
ar amar sooto apa Taggy online ne? :wub: im missing you :'(
am ere sis....had to go offline cuz of ma mum :mad: :grumbling

am ere now :wub:

dont u dare go offline now :rollseyes :)

afriend2
03-22-2006, 08:36 PM
salaam

^^^ aw princess im not going to go offline inshAllah. :) so hows the food tech going?

my friend made me eclaires mashAllah they were yummy :wub: ;D zer mozzah asil thebo ame khalee ekhta khaisee. :'( lol

wassalam

Musaafirah
03-22-2006, 08:37 PM
yaa..shobair kita oyse? eto suto boyoshe biyar khota sinta khorrai? lol..am messin..its only abrar..:rollseyes
newayz peepz watz hapnin?! evryone good?!

afriend2
03-22-2006, 08:40 PM
salaam,

gee oi apa, amdar shob balah! :wub:

how are you sis, and lol forget that comment made.....:rant: lol

wassalam

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 08:40 PM
foood tech :offended: :grumbling ....i dont wanna do it....but v to :offended:

eclairs.....yum....aami chai :happy: ;D

Musaafirah
03-22-2006, 08:45 PM
i'll forget the comment..tho i cant guarantee the removal of the emotional scars left by it! :rollseyes Alhamdulillah am good..jus need to get started on a presentation! :heated: I DONT WANT TO I TELL THEE! I DONT WANT TO!:grumbling lol..
aww...taggy..i wudda dun food tech if i had the option at skool..coz of the plain n simple fact that FOOD ROCKS! and u get easy marks :embarrass lol!

afriend2
03-22-2006, 08:45 PM
salaam,

lol i wish i had chosen food tech. IT takes up too much of my time....and i get tempted to check out LI even more :( lol

haha, eclaires!!! ;) a bonus!!!

wassalam

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 08:48 PM
chose food tech AND it for gcse's :( :heated:

afriend2
03-22-2006, 08:51 PM
salaam,

sis art is so time consuming and hard!!! ame ohon art khotam nah!! ar amar khafor khalee boree zai!! :'( lol

i chose it thinking it would be easy......:(

wassalam

afriend
03-22-2006, 08:52 PM
Why buy Eclairs wen u can hav em freshly made and delivered as a free service by Sis T?

An Idea or what?

LOL...Kidding....All this food talk is remindin me of the food i bought frm greggs.....

Musaafirah
03-22-2006, 08:54 PM
HaHa! thats so cheeky! wat exactly did ye buy 4rm greggs? one of those yummy cream filled buns with strawberry sauce?! i alwayz buy that wen i pass greggs :embarrass yummeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

afriend
03-22-2006, 08:54 PM
U r lucky to get all this freedom to choose what u want to take!

We don't have any of those dream subjects!

Not even media or anything.

Just the main Subjects Like english, Sciences, Maths, history and all that boring rubbish...

And we are not allowed to drop a single subject xept for 1 language.

afriend
03-22-2006, 08:56 PM
HaHa! thats so cheeky! wat exactly did ye buy 4rm greggs? one of those yummy cream filled buns with strawberry sauce?! i alwayz buy that wen i pass greggs :embarrass yummeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mmmmm....Those lil buns make me HUNGRY!!!

But i like those chocolate cakes u can get....As well as the Pasties, they're nice as well....

But the chocolate donuts are the best!

afriend2
03-22-2006, 08:56 PM
salaam,

lol aw that would be so sweet :wub: i would buy them!!! << referring to Tagz selling of her tasty food! ;)

ha im not hungry by this talk...cos my mum has just given me a plate of food! :'(

wassalam

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 08:57 PM
^^^ really

Musaafirah
03-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Mmmmm....Those lil buns make me HUNGRY!!!

But i like those chocolate cakes u can get....As well as the Pasties, they're nice as well....

But the chocolate donuts are the best!
nah..chocolate makes me feel sick after a while..cream buns all the way!

afriend
03-22-2006, 08:58 PM
But it's ok...cos i just got Donner kebab.....

First time my mum ACTUALLY ORDERED me to get some fatty foods.....

I have a "lack" in food.....i think i am starting to realise the bitter truth of the docs....

My Bones behind my neck are really starting to pop out, like bulges....

After all the chocolates......What's wrong with me?

afriend2
03-22-2006, 09:00 PM
salaam,

lol ha story of my life bro ;D is your mum trying to feed you 10 times a day too? :?

donner kebabs! man.....will get some in the weekend inshAllah :) now thats what i call a balanced meal! ;)

wassalam

afriend
03-22-2006, 09:04 PM
salaam,

lol ha story of my life bro ;D is your mum trying to feed you 10 times a day too? :?

donner kebabs! man.....will get some in the weekend inshAllah :) now thats what i call a balanced meal! ;)

wassalam
LOL

YES! That's exactly what my mum is tryna do 2 me.... I'm STUFFED!!!

I can't take much food.......That's a bad problem......

But I promised my Grandad I'll start eating again and i also said I will try and put on a bit more weight b4 they left...

I only have until May until to accomplish it...and so far... :(

I have to go to Plan "bein a propa Bangladeshi eater"

Eat at every opportunity possible.

But not kill myself by having cholesterol or Diabetes.

afriend2
03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
LOL

YES! That's exactly what my mum is tryna do 2 me.... I'm STUFFED!!!

I can't take much food.......That's a bad problem......

But I promised my Grandad I'll start eating again and i also said I will try and put on a bit more weight b4 they left...

I only have until May until to accomplish it...and so far... :(

I have to go to Plan "bein a propa Bangladeshi eater"

Eat at every opportunity possible.

But not kill myself by having cholesterol or Diabetes.
salaam,

lol me too, i am now PERMANENTLY stuffed! :offended: :X if i take another bite it feels as if i will explode of curry and rice!!! :hiding:

and the eating styles of a muslim should be 1/3 food, 1/3 water and 1/3 air!!! :sister: if you try and explain that to them....theyll be likes :rant:

and no wonder most bengalis have high cholesterols and diabetes!!! :rant:
wassalam

afriend
03-22-2006, 09:11 PM
and the eating styles of a muslim should be 1/3 food, 1/3 water and 1/3 air!!! if you try and explain that to them....theyll be likes

and no wonder most bengalis have high cholesterols and diabetes!!!
wassalam
Sadly.......That's the truth...

But for my nana :'(

he hardly ever eats anything....i hope he's ok in Bangladesh....

They tend to eat more over there tho init?

I need to speak with him...i havnt spoken to them in ages......

I wish they wud com back soon :'( i'm missin them loads.

Safa
03-22-2006, 09:12 PM
assalamu alaikum,

Bangali dayl bhath chara thakte pare na....petta na bhorle shanti hoye na

afriend
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM
LOL^^^^

JOKES!!!

That's true....They are never satisfied unless they have eaten a full stomach

The Ruler
03-22-2006, 09:21 PM
i vnt had anyfin for aages 3 day....only had lunch n it was toasts...cuz didnt feel lyk vin rice again....but am stuffed....lol ;D i usually fell hungry by now...:giggling:

afriend
03-22-2006, 09:29 PM
LOL^

I wud be out of my mind by now....LOL

Jokes.......But i canlast a very long time with no food.....I think that's what is also causing problems cos i have a more demand for food now bcos I am more stressed and have many more things to do in he day than i had b4....

If i keep this up.....the doc said i might collapse and I might get very unwell....

:'( So now i've gone on a heavy "fat only" diet.

Safa
03-22-2006, 09:36 PM
^^^ beshi kore khabe nahole collapse korbe one day, ey boyeshe shob khabe, your growing up so you need the energy.

Do what I was told, "bhaat, mangsho, dayl, mach,shobji pettt bhooore khaabe aar chocolate khawa bondho!!"......:uhwhat I never get tired of hearing that.

afriend
03-22-2006, 10:12 PM
^^^ beshi kore khabe nahole collapse korbe one day, ey boyeshe shob khabe, your growing up so you need the energy.

Do what I was told, "bhaat, mangsho, dayl, mach,shobji pettt bhooore khaabe aar chocolate bondho!!"......:uhwhat I never get tired of hearing that.
LOL

Good advice...And im tryin my best to eat like a madman!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Why buy Eclairs wen u can hav em freshly made and delivered as a free service by Sis T?

An Idea or what?

LOL...Kidding....All this food talk is remindin me of the food i bought frm greggs.....
KITA??

GREGG?

EKH BETA??

TUMI LUT (AS) BETTAYNTOR LAKHAN NI?
BATAR GESTAKIN KHANI KINRAI?

im tired :)

afriend
03-22-2006, 10:20 PM
KITA??

GREGG?

EKH BETA??

TUMI LUT (AS) BETTAYNTOR LAKHAN NI?
BATAR GESTAKIN KHANI KINRAI?

im tired :)
LOL

Yeah..i think u r......

LOL

I slept past my bus stop 2day...It took another half hour to get home...

IbnAbdulHakim
03-22-2006, 11:30 PM
LOL

Yeah..i think u r......

LOL

I slept past my bus stop 2day...It took another half hour to get home...
das wat happens wen u dont hav enough red bull...

thats it im goin to sleep!!

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 10:43 AM
salam
bro abrar this is not a matrimonial forum, so DO NOT POST SUCH REQUESTS here jazakallah
and that page where it is most difficult, the ayaah starts of with yu si fu kumullah
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
03-23-2006, 01:22 PM
lol ami mono khorsilam shakira boyn is a dakhai, thats why i tried talkin in dhaka thinkin she dont understand sylhety ;D
Assalamu Alaikum

Khunu doysh nai zeze afne Dhakai matu subtha duniyar maze hiktay thu! Ar maf kurya dhiben ammi beshe moinukoy dei lekhairam ee khutha!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Amar Bhoinain aya faytaysoin posts ar ammi aslam na! Ar Bhai Abrar afne izzathe posts lekhainna karun ee zagu thu beyar kutha nay but mathar khutha amrar Bangla basha ar ee tha ar lekhaibenna karun ee lekahnni buzza zay afne bala nay but Inshallah Ta'ala afne bala asoin ar lekhaittay zuzuin the fatayyu posts!

P.P.S. Maf kurya dhiben ammi beshe lekhaisee! :giggling:

Qurratul Ayn
03-23-2006, 01:24 PM
assalamu alaikum,

Bangali dayl bhath chara thakte pare na....petta na bhorle shanti hoye na
Assalamu Alaikum

Bhoin Safa, ee thu hassa khutha! :giggling:

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 02:14 PM
salaam,

wassalam
i dont like people that can eat delicious mouth watering tasty food wivout a single care.... jus DUZNT SEEM FAIR :offended:

by it takes 3 days to digest doner kebab, ENJOY HAHAHA ;D !!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 02:15 PM
salam
bro abrar this is not a matrimonial forum, so DO NOT POST SUCH REQUESTS here jazakallah
and that page where it is most difficult, the ayaah starts of with yu si fu kumullah
wasalam
hmm, do u have the juz or ayaat bro?

JazakAllah

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 02:18 PM
salam
lol bro, as soon as you say that ayaah to a hafiz, they will know straight away, they might start sweating
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 02:22 PM
salam
lol bro, as soon as you say that ayaah to a hafiz, they will know straight away, they might start sweating
wasalam
should i ask him to slowly recite the surah to me wivout lookin at the quran 2 times in a row? LOL ;D

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 02:25 PM
salam
but it is really hard though, i think brownclown had to read that part in taraweeh, and boy did he make mistakes
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-23-2006, 02:28 PM
salam
but it is really hard though, i think brownclown had to read that part in taraweeh, and boy did he make mistakes
wasalam
LOL had to? subhanAllah, the pressure!!! readin yasin is hard enuff for me, but rite now im tryin to memorize the first juz (i kno i told u my knowledge is little :statisfie )

MetSudaisTwice
03-23-2006, 02:31 PM
salam
no one knowledge is great or less, everyone has theri own amount of knolwedge, and no one can conquer knolwedge as there is no limits to seeking ilm
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.