/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Respect for Teachers

sadik
02-24-2006, 07:38 PM
How many of u actully respect your teachers?

Well today student's dont wan't to listen to anything teachers say or advise them about instead answer back!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
02-24-2006, 07:42 PM
:sl: Sadik,

format_quote Originally Posted by sadik
Well today student's dont wan't to listen to anything teachers say or advise them about instead answer back!
A bit of a generalised statement, I'm sure you agree. :brother:

Do you mean just schoolteachers or teachers in general?

sadik
02-24-2006, 07:45 PM
i meant in genrally any teachers

my wife is a school teacher and she always seems upset in the way students are developing.

Uthman
02-24-2006, 07:53 PM
:sl:

my wife is a school teacher and she always seems upset in the way students are developing.
I sympathise. I really do. There are some students in my school who say things to teachers which I wouldn't dream of saying. It's worrying, certainly. Back in the day, a clip round the ear and a good ol' lecture wouln't have gone amiss. Then again, I wouldn't know since I don't remember 'the day'.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
02-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Bring back the cane. It's the only way to tame the chavs.

Protected_Diamond
02-24-2006, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

;D ;D lol crazy stuff!!

yeah i agree with you though brother Sadik because, my classmates answer the teacher back really bad, and some even swear at the teachers!! :rant:

:w:

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 10:34 PM
well it's one of dem things that they do for attention and to tell ppl dat there ''cool'' well they aint!!

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
well it's one of dem things that they do for attention and to knw dat there ''cool''
But they're not cool. They're uncouth, unwashed, undereducated, underpantladen heathens.

I'm diverting the topic though. Dang.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 10:40 PM
yea bro everyone knwz there lil puffterz but they jus do it for ''ATTENTION''

afriend
02-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Yes, because most are dogs, they wont stop barking unless you smack them hard through their teeth.

i go to an Islamic school, i don't see that much difference from state schools, apart from a handful of boys, i am even a culprit in the matter(to a few really boring and weird teachers).....Just because everyone does it, it doesn't mean it is justified......

But man, I do respect some of my teachers, cos they are the best ppl u cud ever know.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 10:48 PM
lolz

awwwww how sweet atleast sum1 admits and tell's us they respect sum teachers not all tho

Muezzin
02-24-2006, 10:49 PM
I respect all my teachers.

I don't necesarilly like all of them though ;)

Chavs do not respect or like anybody, unless they have been shot and/or mugged. They're the kind of people who buy iPods just so they can boast they got attacked in an alley when walking out of a nightclub in a confused pissheaded cloud of intoxication.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 10:51 PM
lolz...

afriend
02-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Chavs do not respect or like anybody, unless they have been shot and/or mugged. They're the kind of people who buy iPods just so they can boast they got attacked in an alley when walking out of a nightclub in a confused pissheaded cloud of intoxication.
OHHHH MAAAAN

SOOO true...........

Hate chavs down to the MAX....they P me off so much cos they think their so GANGSTA

Just wait till they get shot in the streets.

Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 10:55 PM
they r gangsta'z lolz not

Eliwen
02-24-2006, 11:34 PM
The only school I saw utmost disrespect for teachers is the Islamic school i left last year, which is really sad. The state school I go to now is absolutely fine. :?

Ghazi
02-24-2006, 11:42 PM
Salaam

I got to admit, I respect teachers, but I don't get along with some of them I'm in my second year of sixth form and yet they treat me like a kid talk rude to me and think that I should still respect them.

arehat
02-25-2006, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eliwen
The only school I saw utmost disrespect for teachers is the Islamic school i left last year, which is really sad. The state school I go to now is absolutely fine. :?

Well all the Islamic school enviroment is only there to give them the correct knowledge about Islam.

But its lack of personal character and islamic development which causes one to disrespect others.

ummAbdillah
02-25-2006, 02:29 PM
salaam
its part of our religion to respect and appreciate our teachers right?
ma'salaam
:)

arehat
02-25-2006, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lovly_lady
salaam
its part of our religion to respect and appreciate our teachers right?
ma'salaam
:)
yes it is.

But not evreyone acts upon it!!!

Eliwen
02-25-2006, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arehat
yes it is.

But not evreyone acts upon it!!!
They should be taught it right from the begining. It's all about conformity and control and the hidden curriculum. Everyone should respect and appreciate their teachers, not just muslims. :)

Jeness18
02-25-2006, 10:41 PM
I recently realized that my school..(state school)...has students that definitely don't respect my teachers. On Thursday, there were 6 fights in one day. It was horrible. The kids all act so childish...they make fun of our teachers. My Spanish teacher gave my class a meaningful lecture...while the kid sitting behind me, played with his lunch money! I mean how respectful is that? Everyone at my school calls being respectful...being a suck-up or goody-two-shoes... a.k.a me. I hate that nickname. Ugh... any advice of how to tame the kids at my school? How to get them all to get along together as a class and not in little clicks?

niqaabii
02-26-2006, 11:35 AM
honestly i think its realli sad when students act like immature kids and act reali rude infront of their teachers
when i ws at school. i ws NEVER rude ..i was tooo shy to b rude to the teachers.
also students need to understand that the teachers r there to help them ..not to go against them or get them into trouble
if students dont have any teachers then there wont b any education
students need to learn how to respect their teachers and they need to understand how lucky they r to have teachers
U KNO WOT I MEAN!!

handhuvar
02-28-2006, 02:19 PM
How many of u actully respect your teachers?

well
i agree some of them are like what u said but NOT all
there are lots of students who respect their teachers. i was a teacher too and i can say from a class of 32 students only a handfull are like that, others respect the teachers and listen too

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.