/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Are You Doing That To Her?

Protected_Diamond
02-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Why Are You Doing That To Her?
author: unknown

Love this story, deep meaning Alhamdulilah!

It was said that once a brother was driving while visiting in a kafir country, along with his wife. A lady pulled up beside him and started yelling obceneties at him, and asking " why are you doing that to her". She was talking about his veiled wife.

He told her to pullover on the side, and she did.

He said "you asked me a question, I will answer it"

"where is your money he said?"

Reluctantly she answered "in my wallet"

"where is your wallet?" he asked.

"why? Why do you want to know" she replied.

He said "you asked me a question and I will answer it, I am not going to rob you, just answer the question"

"in my purse" she said.

"where do you keep your purse?"

"Why?" she asked.

"You asked a question and I will answer it, where do you keep your purse?"

"Under the seat in my car" she answered.

"why do you do that?"

"why go through the trouble of putting your money in your wallet, then in a purse, the putting the purse under the seat?"

"To protect it, should someone want to steal it" she said.

"that is why my wife is covered, to protect her. If no one sees her they won't want to steal or harm her." :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-24-2006, 10:54 PM
thanks for sharing that cool

take care :)

sapphire
02-24-2006, 11:04 PM
awww sweet responce...mashallah jazakallah for that !

Turin Turambar
02-25-2006, 05:45 AM
Will all due respect,

This story is comparing a woman to a wallet. It is essentially saying that the woman belongs to the man exacly as the wallet belongs to the man. As possessions there are both well cared for.

Remember, wallets have no rights.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Knight
02-25-2006, 05:56 AM
Christians like to argue things and go into things that are too technical, rather than spend time finding solutions to actual problems. When problems arise, like rape cases, they will say it is natural by product of society, rather than a problem that can be solved, that must be tackled using methods laid down by God.

nurul3eyn
02-25-2006, 05:57 AM
:sl:
jazakallah sis for sharing beautiful story
:w:

Turin Turambar
02-25-2006, 06:06 AM
muslim knight,

I would never say that rapes are "a natural byproduct of society". They are horrible crimes that should be severily punished. And they could also be prevented (up to a point) by preventive measures such as reasonably modest clothes in women. I agree with that.

I would recommend my wife whether to wear or not certain items of clothing. I do not recommend things to my wallet, I do with it whatever I want.

I might even give my wallet a beating. After all, it belongs to me.

Muslim Knight
02-25-2006, 06:10 AM
I wouldn't dream of giving inanimate objects a beating just because I own them.

And they could also be prevented (up to a point) by preventive measures such as reasonably modest clothes in women. I agree with that.
You have agreed to Islamic method of solving problems in the society! I'll bet you will agree more once you read up the Islamic position towards women in society.

Ghazi
02-25-2006, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Turin Turambar
Will all due respect,

This story is comparing a woman to a wallet. It is essentially saying that the woman belongs to the man exacly as the wallet belongs to the man. As possessions there are both well cared for.

Remember, wallets have no rights.
Salaam

Your just making assumptions, the moral of the story is keeping the veil is to protect the women from harm and fitnah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!