/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sudan man forced to marry a goat

sonz
02-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abd AlQader
02-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Is it just me, or is that just plain sick...

Hmmm, Just wondering, what would happen if he did take him to the police? Whats the charge/sentence..etc?

afriend
02-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Now that's just plain stupid.....I didn't even get it that's how stupid it was.

Please post some useful stuff....It sounds like an immature child has written this.....

Besides, it's clear these people are just clearly out of their minds.....

Please tell me what this has to do with us muslims?

niqaabii
02-26-2006, 11:25 AM
LOL
astugfirallah
men these days........................

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
02-26-2006, 12:23 PM
are totally weird.though it cab apply for women too.

cool_jannah
02-26-2006, 12:26 PM
poor goat..
that sick sick man..

Wahid
02-26-2006, 12:27 PM
it hilirious at the start but then just gets plain sick................
What is the punishment for such behaviour???

niqaabii
02-26-2006, 12:32 PM
what does islam say about this
can a human marry an animal
if not ..then i dnt think their nikah was valid
was the goat asked for her consent??
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nawal89
02-26-2006, 02:12 PM
SO SICK. omgd. That man must have been desperate. may Allah guide us all. Ameen.

afriend2
02-26-2006, 02:51 PM
salaam,

astaghfirullah! that is so sick!!!!

all i can say is poor goat!!! :'(

wassalam

niqaabii
02-26-2006, 03:33 PM
yh i kno
what if the goat got pregnent? :rollseyes

afriend2
02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
salaam,

the goat didnt have a choice!!! :( and what if the goat had someone else she (or even a he- still the matter is gross) wanted to marry!!!!! :(

wassalam

Halima
02-26-2006, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by niqaabii
yh i kno

Silence is the only approval on account of modesty ;D

;D ;D

aamirsaab
02-26-2006, 08:04 PM
:sl:
yh i kno
Don't get me started on cross breads.

To the topic: *vomits*. The guy's a freak. A goat - censored - freak.
:p

Cheb
02-26-2006, 08:05 PM
I know usually in such cases, the animals are executed because its meat has been tanted.
I dont know that is what I heard.
SICK!!

Snowflake
02-26-2006, 08:21 PM
It's bad enough wondering whether ur husband has had a sexual relationship before he married you anyway let alone finding out that he did.................. with a GOAT!!! :muddlehea :X

We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.
It's sick to leave the poor goat in that man's possession. Doesnt anyone realise the consequences? The poor goat was raped!

Umm Safiya
02-26-2006, 08:55 PM

Eww.. That's just disgusting..

Helena
02-26-2006, 10:18 PM

absolutely sick, gross man!!! wt lead him to do this??? wts in his head?? sick ppl, astagfirula, astagfirula, astafirula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hw can u post thread lyk this??? nw its in my head!!!

Need to gt it out of my head!!

:w:

Muezzin
02-26-2006, 10:23 PM
...Bwahahahaha! :giggling:

Helena
02-26-2006, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
...Bwahahahaha! :giggling:

wot does that suppose mean twin bro ??

khadijah06
02-26-2006, 10:31 PM
astaghfirullah! this is just plain sick.

afriend
02-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Ok this is really stupid.....

I don't even think it's real

just turned into a joke....It probably just someone trying to get attention,.

Muezzin
02-27-2006, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

wot does that suppose mean twin bro ??

I wasn't laughing at your post. I was laughing at the original news story. Because it's just... funny. Completely sick and wrong, but funny.

Snowflake
02-27-2006, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Ok this is really stupid.....

I don't even think it's real

just turned into a joke....It probably just someone trying to get attention,.
Sadly bro these things happen all over the world. But at your age you shouldnt even be hearing such stuff :heated: This thread is of no use to anyone. I think it's had it's 15 minutes of fame and should be closed down.

Sis786
02-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh my God thats sick, When i went to Pakistan i heard many many stories liek this its just soo sick.

I think one of the problems is that Men are marrying late for some reason thier family aint allowing them to get married and they take out thier sexual frustration on animals. Thats why Islam says that once you reach the age of puberty you should get married.

Just thinking what the kids would look like!:rollseyes :? :X

razzzy101
02-27-2006, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.
Astagfirullah that is duisgusting one of the signs that the last day is very close. People like this came into existence during the time of Lut (a.s) Shame be upon this man, but islamically he cannot amrry an animal, marriage is only allowed with a sane human being, of the oppisite sex and with one who is not a Mahaarim.
May allah save us from the fitnah of this dunya, please my dear brother and sisters do not do any zina whther with human or non human, it is very wrong!

Helena
02-27-2006, 10:53 AM
I wasn't laughing at your post. I was laughing at the original news story. Because it's just... funny. Completely sick and wrong, but funny.

duh.............. i know!!! am not dat dumb!!!

HeiGou
02-27-2006, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Oh my God thats sick, When i went to Pakistan i heard many many stories liek this its just soo sick.

I think one of the problems is that Men are marrying late for some reason thier family aint allowing them to get married and they take out thier sexual frustration on animals. Thats why Islam says that once you reach the age of puberty you should get married.
Just to link this with another thread in the Lifestyle section - in any polygamous society there is going to be a shortage of women. For the poorest men there will be no marriage at all. For the majority of men, wives will be expensive and so marriage will be delayed. Traditionally in the Middle East, men did not marry until they were in their thirties. It is not just the families that are refusing without reason, they probably would if they could afford to.

Just thinking what the kids would look like!:rollseyes :? :X
In Colonial America, a man was executed for this exact crime, except it involved a pig. The authorities noticed one of his children was deformed and his pig had the same deformity. They put two and two together and burnt him at the stake. I always thought that was a little rough.

Nicola
02-27-2006, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Sadly bro these things happen all over the world. But at your age you shouldnt even be hearing such stuff :heated: This thread is of no use to anyone. I think it's had it's 15 minutes of fame and should be closed down.
totally agree, there is enough evil going on out there, we don't need it to be brought here also.

mahuruf
02-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Who is reason for this sin? What will be the punishment for this poor man on the day of judgement?

Sis786
02-28-2006, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Just to link this with another thread in the Lifestyle section - in any polygamous society there is going to be a shortage of women. For the poorest men there will be no marriage at all. For the majority of men, wives will be expensive and so marriage will be delayed. Traditionally in the Middle East, men did not marry until they were in their thirties. It is not just the families that are refusing without reason, they probably would if they could afford to.

In Pakistan the problem facing most people there is that they wish for thier children to marry someone abroad, in hope that it will help them overcome thier poverty. I know a couple of people from my parents place in Pakistan that are in thier late 30's early 40's STILL waiting to find that Special someone FROM abroad so that they can get married. Its normal to have an interest in Sex and the whole concept of relationships BUT in Muslim countries its forbiddean to be involved in Fornification or Adultery OR any sexual realtionship outside marriage, THEREFORE its unfortunate that such people turn to Animals and totally sick too :heated:

In Colonial America, a man was executed for this exact crime, except it involved a pig. The authorities noticed one of his children was deformed and his pig had the same deformity. They put two and two together and burnt him at the stake. I always thought that was a little rough.
Eeeewwww He deserved it if you ask me, Not only for doing it with an animal BUT to make his children suffer due to his DISGUSTING WAYS. I never thought it was possible to have HALF ANIMAL AND HALF HUMAN CHILDREN :?

HeiGou
02-28-2006, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
Eeeewwww He deserved it if you ask me, Not only for doing it with an animal BUT to make his children suffer due to his DISGUSTING WAYS. I never thought it was possible to have HALF ANIMAL AND HALF HUMAN CHILDREN :?
Ummm, I think the point of what I wrote is that there is no way that having carnal relations with a pig will lead to half-animal and half-human children. Nor is there any known way in which having such relations with a pig on a prior occasion will lead to your entirely human wife bearing children with any other characteristics than human ones on a later occasion. As I said it seemed a little rough to me. After all the only evidence they had was a defect in one of his pigs and a defect in one of his children. What makes you even think he did have carnal relations with said animal?

Sis786
02-28-2006, 01:32 PM
Ummm, I think the point of what I wrote is that there is no way that having carnal relations with a pig will lead to half-animal and half-human children. Nor is there any known way in which having such relations with a pig on a prior occasion will lead to your entirely human wife bearing children with any other characteristics than human ones on a later occasion. As I said it seemed a little rough to me. After all the only evidence they had was a defect in one of his pigs and a defect in one of his children. What makes you even think he did have carnal relations with said animal?
If he did thats sick:? :heated: :heated: :X :enough!: :vomit:

MetSudaisTwice
02-28-2006, 01:38 PM
salam
may allah guide and protect us from the harm of shaytaan
wasalam

FatimaAsSideqah
02-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Astaghfirullah! Astaghfirullah! Tht is most horrible news ever i have heard! Tht is very wrong in Islamic law!

O' Allah! for the sake of the Throne and the One Who is above it, and for the sake of Revelation and the One Who revealed it, and for the sake of the Prophet and the One Who appointed him, and for the sake of the House and the One Who constructed it. O' Hearer of every sound! O' Collector of all that will pass. O' Creator of the souls after (their) death. Send Your blessings on Muhammad and his family and grant us and (grant all) the believing men and believing women in the east of the Earth and the west of if (the Earth) deliverance from Yourself, speedily (in this world), with the bearing witness that there is no god except Allah and verily Muhammad is Your slave and Your Prophet, blessings of Allah be upon him and upon his family and upon his children, the righteous and pure, and send salutations (upon them), an appropriate salutation in multitude. O' Allah! Verily we turn to You and verily we call upon You, so help me to reach my hopes and desires and make my actions righteous.

Marshallah to Allah Almighty and his Messenger Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

From Fatima :sister:

Anette
02-28-2006, 08:51 PM

This is really sick for a human to do. You may be surprised but I really think this is a good way to handle the situation. Let the man get the goat as his wife. In our country this sick behaviour is not even forbidden according to our laws any longer. It disappeared sometimes in the 1927 or something like that. Today you have to file a complaint regarding the animal protection laws instead - not human laws - I think that is worse really then letting the man take the goat for his wife.

And I agree - poor goat.

HeiGou
02-28-2006, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anette
And I agree - poor goat.
I think everyone is giving this man more credit than he deserves. The goat probably didn't notice.

Anette
02-28-2006, 09:21 PM
I think everyone is giving this man more credit than he deserves. The goat probably didn't notice.
No but it has to be around this man for ever. :giggling:

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anette
No but it has to be around this man for ever. :giggling:
those who forced the man to keep the goat as his 'wife' are as sick as he is. the man will probably expect 'kids' now :X

Anette
02-28-2006, 11:30 PM
those who forced the man to keep the goat as his 'wife' are as sick as he is.
Maybe your right but I do think he will think maybe one more time before doing it again.

the man will probably expect 'kids' now :X
;D ;D ;D

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 11:32 PM
^lol anette sis.. i try not to be naughty but can't help it sometimes ;D

Anette
02-28-2006, 11:40 PM
^lol anette sis.. i try not to be naughty but can't help it sometimes ;D
As I see it. It is only two things you can do in this case. Either you will laugh about it and the the really wierd about this otherwise you can cry an the behalf of the goat. :)

Laaibah
03-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Disgusting!!!!

nihma333
03-01-2006, 09:16 AM
:grumbling Absolutely Disgusting! What A Sick Sick Situation!

peace,
Naimah

Snowflake
03-01-2006, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wonka2
I dont beleve that this Sudanese man realy did this to the goat. It was probbly the Americans spreading lies about him. Or they forced him to do it to the goat. Or maybe it was really a American dressed up as a sudanese doing a goat just to defame the sudanese (or their goats).:rant:
i know u dont believe that urself.. so what r u trying to achieve by making everyone else think that u think that :?

Nawal89
03-01-2006, 02:04 PM
wonka2, you dont have to blame everything on the americans you know.

Pinkie
03-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Sick, sick, sick and did I mention sick? I guess he was bored of women:rollseyes.
How can this man be forced to marry a goat? If he did marry the goat he would be breaking another law (marrying something other than a human, not even marrying a Jinn is permissible as far as I know).

HeiGou
03-01-2006, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkie
I guess he was bored of women
More likely there were none to marry.

How can this man be forced to marry a goat?
Well they could threaten to mention his name to the international press and make him a world-wide laughing-stock if he didn't, oh wait.....

If he did marry the goat he would be breaking another law (marrying something other than a human, not even marrying a Jinn is permissible as far as I know).
Ahh, but that raises the question of whether it is illegal to marry a goat or just impossible - after all what consent can there be? A Jinn could, I'd guess, consent (the next time I'll see one I'll ask to make sure). A goat cannot. Wouldn't the crime be in the consumation?

As for marrying jinn, I wonder about the perhaps-less-than-metaphorical houri in Paradise. Aren't they jinn? Surely they are not human.

But anyway I did a search and found an opinion.

From http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503548132

May a Human Marry a Jinni?
Date of Reply 30/Mar/2004
Topic Of Fatwa Marriage, Jinn & Magic
Country Applied Egypt
Question of Fatwa Can a man marry a jinni female?
Name of Mufti A Group of Islamic Researchers
Content of Reply
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, thank you very much for having confidence in us, and we hope our efforts, which are purely for Allah's Sake, meet your expectations.

The question of whether a human may marry a jinni is a controversial one. There is no evidence from the Shari`ah that can be said to be authentic in that regard.

The majority of jurists are of the opinion that such a marriage is not lawful, but some jurists consider it to be lawful. The first opinion is the more correct to follow.

Allah Almighty says: "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect" (Ar-Rum: 21)

He Almighty also says: ''O people! be careful of (your duty to) your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind) and spread from these two, many men and women; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, by Whom you demand one of another (your rights), and (to) the ties of relationship; surely Allah ever watches over you" (An-Nisaa': 1).

In these verses, mate and mates refer to spouses from the same kind, i.e., humankind.

Besides, there would be no offspring if a human and a jinni were to marry each other.

According to Mughni Al-Muhtaj by Al-Khateeb Asherbini, a Shafi`e scholar, there are two kinds of prohibitions to marriage: perpetual and non-perpetual. Of the perpetual prohibitions is marriage between humans and jinn; it is not lawful for a member of human kind to marry a jinni.

Allah Almighty says: ''O people! be careful of (your duty to) your Lord, Who created you from a single being and created its mate of the same (kind)" (An-Nisaa': 1). He Almighty also says: "It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature." (Al-A`raf: 189).

An unauthentic hadith was reported on the authority of Ibn Abi Ad-Dunya to the effect that it is forbidden to marry the jinn.

According to Rad Al-Mehtar `ala Ad-Dur Al-Mukhtar by Ibn `Abdein, a Hanifi scholar, the jurists define marriage as “a contract that makes it lawful for a man to make love to a woman without there being a lawful prohibition to this marriage.” A lawful prohibition here refers to marriage to another man or to a hermaphrodite, a polytheist woman, a closely related woman, or a female jinn.

Contemplating the verses ''Marry women of your choice" (An-Nisaa’: 3) and"And Allah has made wives for you from among yourselves" (An-Nahl: 72), one can realize that it is only women of human kind that are lawful for men to marry. In addition, a jinn male may take the form of a female and vise versa.

Also according to Al-Ashbah, a book on juristic rules by Ibn Nujaym, marriage between a human and a jinni is not lawful, for they are of different worlds.

It was said that Al-Hassan Al-Basri was of the opinion that such a marriage is lawful so long as there are witnesses to it. But it was also reported that he did not believe it is lawful.

Any way, the more correct opinion to follow in this regard is that it is not lawful for a human being to marry a jinni, for they are of different worlds.

In Al-Ashbah wa An-Nadha'r, Imam As-Suyuti, an eminent Shafi`i scholar, wrote: ''Answering the question 'is it lawful for a human being to marry a jinni?' Imad Ibn Yunus said, 'Yes.'”

This question was also one of those that Sheikh Jamal Ad-Din Al-Esnawi posed to the supreme judge Sharaf Ad-Din Al-Barazi.

Sheikh Jamal asked the supreme judge, “Is it lawful for a man to marry a female jinn? Contemplating Allah's Words "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves" (Ar-Rum: 21), I find that from among yourselves refers to that one's mate or spouse is to be from the same kind as one, and this is a blessing from Almighty Allah. But if we supposed that this might be lawful, as Ibn Unus said in Sharh Al-Wajeiz, would the man in this case have the right to oblige his jinn wife to stick to home or not? Suppose also that he would dislike to see her in a form other than the human one; would he have the right to prevent her from incarnating in other forms? Also, would the conditions required in a valid marriage contract be required in this case, also? For instance, would the jinn’s guardian's approval be required? Would their marriage be acceptable according to the jinn laws? Suppose that once, he did not recognize her, for she was incarnating in a form different from that he usually sees her in, but she told him it was she. Would he believe her and thus could he make love to her? Would he also be required to provide her with food that the jinn eat, such as bones and the like?”

The supreme judge Sharaf Ad-Din Al-Barazi answered:

It is not lawful that members of human kind marry members of jinn kind. This is inferred from the following verses: 'And Allah has made wives for you from among yourselves' (An-Nahl: 72) and 'And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves' (Ar-Rum: 21).
The exegetes say about these verses that the words from among yourselves in both verses refer to human kind; they may be paraphrased from your own kind or from your own nature.

These verses are analogous to the verse “Now hath come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves” (At-Tawbah: 128), for from amongst yourselves here refers also to human kind.

Besides, Allah Almighty refers in His Book to the women who are lawful for men to marry: “O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts” (Al-Ahzab: 50). [What was applied to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) according to this verse is also applied to Muslim men in general.] Mind that it is juristically known that this verse also indicates that single women who are not related to one may also be marriageable to one.

Allah Almighty also refers in His Book to the women who are prohibited in marriage to one. Notice all this is about marriage to women of human nature. This is because there is no marriage between human beings and jinn. (The words of Sharaf Ad-Din Al-Barazi end here.)

[Still according to As-Suyuti,] Sheikh Jamal Ad-Din Al-Esnawi commented:

This is Al-Barazi’s answer. If I was asked for my opinion in this, I would say that marriage between human beings and jinn is unlawful for many reasons.

First, Al-Kermani reported in his Masa’il that there was a hadith reported to the effect that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) forbade marriage from the jinn.

Though this hadith is not authentically reported, yet its truthfulness is supported by the opinions of the scholars in that respect. For example, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Qatadah, Al-Hakam ibn Uyaynah, Ishaq ibn Rahawei, and `Uqbah Al-Assam were of the opinion that this marriage is not lawful. Also, Al-Jamal As-Sajstani, a Hanifi scholar, said in his book, Minyat Al-Mufti `an Al-Fatawa As-Sirajjiyyah: “Marriage between human kind and jinn is not lawful, for they are of different worlds.”

Second, the aims of marriage are to find tranquility, peace, and compassion with a partner close to one. All this would be lacking with jinn partners, for hatred for human kind is innate in their nature.

Third, there is nothing in the Shari`ah to the effect that it is permitted to marry members of the jinn. Allah Almighty says: “Marry women of your choice” (An-Nisaa’: 3). It is known that women refers to female members of human kind. This indicates that it is unlawful to marry other than women.

Fourth, it is not principally permitted for a free man to marry a slave woman, in order that they not may bring forth a slave child, which is not in the interest of the child. By comparison, marrying a female jinn may result in bringing forth a child having jinn characteristics, which is far worse than slavery. Hence, so long as it is not permitted for a free man to marry a slave woman, though both belong to the same kind (human kind), it is with greater reason not to permit marriage to jinn, for they are of different nature.

By analogy, we also find that it is prohibited to cross donkeys and horses, for this results in a hybrid different from horses, and this may, in turn, lead to the rarity of horses. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) commented on those who do so by saying, “Those who do so are ignorant.” If so is the case with animals, it is with greater reason that it also be the case with marriage between humans and jinns.

However, Abu `Uthman Sa`id ibn Al-`Abass Ar-Razi said in his book Al-Ilham wa Al-Waswasah that it was reported that some Yemeni people wrote to Imam Malik: “A male jinni has come to us and proposed to marry a young (human) woman saying, ‘I seek to stick to the right path by this proposal.’” Imam Malik answered, “I see that there is nothing wrong in doing so, but I dislike to expose this woman to a situation where she might be asked about her husband and she would answer, ‘It is a male jinni.’ This may lead to corruption among Muslims.”

In his book Akam Al-Murjan, Ash-Shabli, a Hanifi scholar, stated: Scholars are of two opinions regarding marriage between humans and jinn. One says it is unlawful and the other says it is lawful. The first view was adopted by a group of Hanbali scholars and was also reported in As-Seraji Fatwas. They cited as evidence in this respect Almighty Allah's words "And Allah has made wives for you from among yourselves" (An-Nahl: 72) and "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect" (Ar-Rum: 21). They also cited as evidence in this regard a hadith to the effect that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) prohibited marriage to jinns. The second point of view in this regard was reported to have been adopted by Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Qatadah, and others.

Muezzin
03-01-2006, 03:23 PM
those who forced the man to keep the goat as his 'wife' are as sick as he is. the man will probably expect 'kids' now :X
What a pun! ;D

akulion
03-16-2006, 05:31 AM
Sudanese man forced to 'marry' goat

Source: BBC

Safa
03-16-2006, 05:45 AM
Weird story. Poor goat.

I think there was a thread like this before.

akulion
03-16-2006, 05:50 AM
just imagine astaghfirullah what the world is coming to

i bet eventually even man and animal marriages will become legal much like the gat marriages

HeiGou
03-16-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
just imagine astaghfirullah what the world is coming to

i bet eventually even man and animal marriages will become legal much like the gat marriages
America has a "zoophilia" movement. They are demanding their civil rights and, you guessed it, legal recognition of their marriages.

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 03:34 PM
America has a "zoophilia" movement. They are demanding their civil rights and, you guessed it, legal recognition of their marriages.
But bestiality is still a crime, right? And if not, it bloody well should be.

Think of the poor animals!

:p :)

Zulkiflim
03-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Salaam,

One word,HARAM.

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

One word,HARAM.
And for good reason!

It's just disgusting. Imagine it. This nasty, hairy, sweaty, smelly, partner of a completely different species drooling all over the place...

And that's just what the animal is feeling!

irsha
03-17-2006, 02:20 PM
I would be woried about the kids.

Knut Hamsun
03-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Akulion
like the gat marriages
A gat? A marraige of guns? Ohhhhhhhhh, I get it!!! GAYS!!!
Yeah, that is a fair comparison; goats and gays... good one!!!

irsha
04-05-2006, 05:29 AM
I think marrying a goat is bbaaaaaaarbarous

cool_jannah
04-05-2006, 06:17 AM
i can't believe this thread is still on...
leave the goat alone people. and btw its not allowed to marry goats in sharia.

Malsidabym
04-05-2006, 06:22 AM
Ha! The goat is back! BaaaaaaaaaaacK baby!!

Knut Hamsun
04-05-2006, 06:24 AM
Here goaty, goaty, goat. Here goaty goat goat!
Bwahhhhhhaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha!

Ayesha Rana
04-05-2006, 09:52 AM
[B]Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

I read in an Islamic book that Sodomy is haraam and the animal and person should both be killed. Frankly I'm not suprised, the world is getting so gross!!

Malsidabym
04-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I don't think the goat thread is getting enough attention. I miss that little goat.

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
I don't think the goat thread is getting enough attention. I miss that little goat.
I think you may be alone in that. I think the rest of us have had enough of the goat story now.

The only way I'd miss a goat is if it was marinated and then barbequed. But please not that goat!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I think you may be alone in that. I think the rest of us have had enough of the goat story now.

The only way I'd miss a goat is if it was marinated and then barbequed. But please not that goat!
HAHA!!!! i can imagine the sudan man crying while watching heigou eat ;D

Malsidabym
04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cool_jannah
i can't believe this thread is still on...
leave the goat alone people. and btw its not allowed to marry goats in sharia.
Really? No Goats? Man, that sharia really is a strict set of laws.
(how 'bout sheep?)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
Really? No Goats? Man, that sharia really is a strict set of laws.
(how 'bout sheep?)
look man, if u wanna marry a sheep we aint gnna stop ya, in fact if you wanna marry a pig we aint gnna stop ya. Just dont do it if ur muslim :p ;D

Light Of Life
04-07-2006, 01:23 PM
I just wanted to say that this reminds me of the argument against gay marriages; eventually people will marry their animals.

Well, no matter how silly that argument was, it looks like they were onto something!

Muslim Soldier
04-07-2006, 01:54 PM
BESTIALITY yuck!!

Light Of Life
04-07-2006, 01:58 PM
I still can't get over the fact that they also punished the animal for what the man did. That is wrong and should not have been done.

Muslim Soldier
04-07-2006, 02:01 PM
giving the animal to the man is ecouraging the man to continue his immaral practices

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
giving the animal to the man is ecouraging the man to continue his immaral practices
I think it was more likely to shame him in public. Think how embarrasing it would be to carry the "bride" to the "groom's" house.

Muslim Soldier
04-07-2006, 02:11 PM
it is embarrassing but the poor animal

Muezzin
04-07-2006, 02:46 PM
I think it was more likely to shame him in public. Think how embarrasing it would be to carry the "bride" to the "groom's" house.
Well, what the heck kinda wedding presents do you give these kinda couples? I don't really want to know what this chap would do with a toaster.

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Well, what the heck kinda wedding presents do you give these kinda couples? I don't really want to know what this chap would do with a toaster.
Sit and wait with the cord in his hand for thirty years until electricty arives?

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2006, 09:26 PM
What a useless topic...i can't believe people actually discuss this ewww!

al-fateh
04-08-2006, 09:28 PM
:)

this is insane

Pure Imaan
04-08-2006, 09:30 PM
only 1 word comes to ma mind and thats 'ewwwwwwwwwwwwww', that man is disgusting, May ALLAH (swt) guide us all

bint_muhammed
06-25-2006, 08:41 PM
oh my God! how can you have sex with an animal? this is the first i have heard and you've put me off my burger! ergh!!! this is sooooooooooo sick honestly man what is the world coming to!

Vishnu
06-25-2006, 08:44 PM
This is true justice!:rollseyes

Umar001
06-25-2006, 08:46 PM
LOL
astugfirallah
men these days........................

LOl you make it sound like its a normal thing for guys!

Wahid
06-26-2006, 01:19 AM
Why is this thread still going?
let the man live his life in peace
haha jk but seriously this thread isnt worth all the attention

Snowflake
05-07-2007, 10:52 PM
:muddlehea

New Delhi, May 7: A Sudanese man who married a goat was in mourning after his wife (goat) died of swallowing a plastic bag. Charles Tombe shot to fame last year when he tied the knot with Rose, his domestic goat, said the Daily Mail.

A court ordered him to marry the beast "to save her honour" after he was caught making amorous advances toward the mother-of-one in the middle of the night.

Tombe and Rose are believed to have lived happily ever after until her life was cruelly cut short. The story, which became one of the world's best read tales, began in Juba, southern Sudan, in February last year when the BBC reported that the then owner of the goat, Alifi, was awoken in the night by a strange noise.

Walking out of his traditional hut, he was confronted by the sight of Tombe and Rose in a passionate embrace.

The Times quoted Alifi as saying, 'When I asked him "What are you doing there?" he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

When Tombe was brought before a council of elders he claimed he was drunk when

Rose caught his eye. He was ordered to pay Alifi a "dowry" of 15,000 Sudanese dinars - about £25 - since he was considered to have used the goat "as his wife."

In the same way a man is expected to marry a woman if he has sex with her in southern Sudan, Tombe was deemed to have married Rose.

However, despite a happy marriage money was tight and Rose died after swallowing a plastic bag as she scavenged for food on the streets of Juba.

She is said to have left a male kid - not a boy. It is not yet known whether she will be cremated or used in a local speciality of goat curry.

“It shows the Sudanese have a sense of humour,” The Times reported.

Daily Mail

rania2820
05-08-2007, 02:28 PM
what does islam say about this
can a human marry an animal
if not ..then i dnt think their nikah was valid
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
no this is not valid!

this is just sick sick sick!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.