/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A du’aa that makes the Shaytan cry for help

Protected_Diamond
02-26-2006, 01:54 PM
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

It was narrated that a scholar (Muhammad Ibn Wasi’a) used to say a special du’aa everyday. The shaytan came to him one day and told him “Oh Imam I promise you I will not whisper to you ever again nor will I order you to sin, on one condition: that you never say this du’aa again or teach it to anyone.”
The Imam refused and said that he will teach it to everyone and anyone he meets.

The Imam used to say:

English

Oh Allah! You have set upon us a powerful enemy that knows our flaws and sees us from where we cannot see him. Oh Allah! Make him give up on us as you have made him give up on your Graciousness, make him stop as you have stopped him from your Mercifulness, and take him away from us as you have taken him away from your graciousness and your paradise.

Arabic

Allahomma innaka sallata 'alayna 'adowwan
'aleeman bi'oyoobina
yarana howa wa qabeeloh
min haytho la narahom
Allahomma ayis-ho minna kama ayashtaho min rahmatik (the a in ayis and ayastaho is said like the a in apple)
waqnotho minna kama qanattaho min 'afwik
wa ba'id baynana wa baynaho kama ba'adta baynaho wa bayna rahmatika wa jannatak..
ameeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Knight
02-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Jazakallah!

Can you post this du'a in its Arabic text? I find it easier to memorize it to read it in my prayers.

Ghazi
02-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Salaam

Could you give the souce of this dua

IbnAbdulHakim
02-27-2006, 02:08 PM
subhanAllah

if i could have sum sourcing so that i know this duwa is authentic would appreciate it very much!

JazakAllah Khair :sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
05-22-2007, 07:25 PM
can any one read and make arabic text of this dua for all , and can some one tell the sourse of it

Azzeddine
11-16-2023, 07:16 PM
Shaytan-rajîm complains of this Dûa that blocks / stop him

Imam Muhammad bin Wasi` would often make a supplication which Allah inspired him to compose. The Devil came to him and said:

“Every time I try to approach you I find a barrier in my way. What is the supplication that you make?”

“I say: O Allah, You have given an enemy power over us who sees our faults and who is aware of our weaknesses. He and his tribe see us from whence we see them not. O Allah, make him give up hope of harming us, just as You have made him give up hope of receiving Your mercy; make him despair of harming us just as You have made him despair of receiving Your pardon. Distance him from us just as You have distanced him from Paradise.”

اللَّهُمَّ إنَّكَ سَلَّطْتَ عَلَيْنَا عَدُوًّا بَصِيرًا بِعُيُوبِنَا، مُطَّلِعًا عَلَى عَوْرَاتِنَا، يَرَانَا هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيثُ لا نَرَاهُم ، اللَّهُمَّ فَآيِسْهُ مِنَّا كَمَا آيَسْتَهُ مِنْ رَحْمَتِك ، وَقَنِّطْهُ مِنَّا كَمَا قَنَّطْتَهُ مِنْ عَفْوِكَ ، وَبَاعِدْ بَينَنَا وَبَينَهُ كَمَا بَاعَدْتَ بَينَهُ وَ بَيْنَ جَنَّتِك.

Allāhûmma innaka salâtta alayna ‘aduwan âlimane bi-‘uyubina, yarâna huwa wa qâbilûhu min haythu lâ narâahum. Allāhûmma âyâisû mina kama âyâistahu min rahmatik, wa qanithu mina kama qanatahu min ‘afwik, wa bâ’id baynana wa baynahu kama bâ’adta baynahu wa bayna rahmatika wa jannatika. Amin

The devil said to him:

“I promise to never approach you again if you promise not to teach anyone this prayer.”

Muhammad bin Wasi` responded:

"No, O enemy of Allah! I will teach it to as many people as I can!" jazāka - Allāhu khayran

⚠️ My Dear Muslim Brothers And Sisters "LEARN IT " May Allah Reward you

Azzeddine
11-16-2023, 07:33 PM

Azzeddine
11-16-2023, 07:39 PM

- - - Updated - - -

SOURCING AUTHENTIC DÛA & FATWA

fatawapedia = حكم-الدعاء-بدعاء-محمد-بن-واسع-في-صرف-الشيطان

islamweb /ar/fatwa /164913 / الدعاء-المنسوب-للحسن-البصري-في-مواجهة-للحجاج-به-ألفاظ-منكرة

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.