/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help needed pronto

faizacadday
02-27-2006, 02:56 AM
:sl:
hi everyone i need your help this assignment is due tomm .. it's a classification essay My topic is about "Attitudes toward life" can yall give me 3 different types of attitudes people have towards life.... that i could actually write about

ANDDDDDDDDD if this is not helpful... give me other topics and 3 different ways of going about it...

inshALLAH yall can help me.. please hurry i really need ur help:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
faizacadday
02-27-2006, 04:49 AM
la ilaha ilala hu muhamud rasu lu lah . i apologize if i sound rude . please forgive me. and thanks for taking the time to read this..:thankyou:

faizacadday
02-27-2006, 04:50 AM
la ilaha ilala hu muhamud rasu lu lah sa la lahu calahim wa sa lam. i apologize if i sound rude . please forgive me. and thanks for taking the time to read this..:thankyou:

Protected_Diamond
02-27-2006, 07:57 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

1) Optimistic people who have a positive attitude towards life,

2) you'll also find people who always think negative about life, (I forgot what you call them people)

3) And finally, people who are in between; that is, they think negative and positive!

Hope that helps you insha Allah :)

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
faizacadday
02-27-2006, 09:30 AM
thank u it does

Snowflake
02-27-2006, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proud ukht
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

2) you'll also find people who always think negative about life, (I forgot what you call them people)
:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu
^They are called pessimistic.

Hmm I think some people are real go-getters, ambitious, hard working even ruthless in what they do. I think these kind of people are materialistic. They live like they will be here forever.
--------------------------
There's those who are satisfied with what they have. As long as they get their bread and butter. They value time with family, rather than slogging around the clock to afford what they don't really need. They realise money is a necessity, but that it isn't everything. I think they are well balanced in their attitude towards life.
--------------------------
The last group consists of those who sit there and wait for a fairy god-mother to bring them good luck. They never work for what they want, instead they live of others like parasites. Their attitude to life is a couldn't-care-less one. These people waste their time, then when they don't have time left on their side, they wonder why they have nothing to show for it.
These kind of people also blame others for what they lack in their lives. These people are losers.

Hope that helped

:)

faizacadday
03-03-2006, 03:39 AM
ohh thank u sooo much, very nice.:happy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.