Whoever is able to tell about Imam Mahdi satisfactorily,
He is the one who is the first right hand man of Imam Mahdi,
Because he clarifies it with the help of inspiration,
And from the unseen news,
Whoever is not the first right hand man of Imam Mahdi,
Only can interpret the hadith basically,
But for the first right hand man of him, he will be helped by inspiration,
As well as the unseen news, which would strengthen it,
The first right hand man knows about the Promised and Awaited Imam Mahdi the best,
The rest of him only can interpret in general,
More so, his first right hand man can communicate with him(Imam Mahdi) at certain times,
He gets guideline, guidance, leadership and the news for the end of time,
Therefore he can tell about Imam Mahdi accurately and satisfactorily,
However, not everyone can accept Imam Mahdi,
Particularly the Muslim Scholars at the end of time, they hardly believe it,
In fact when Imam Mahdi has appeared,
Some of them(the Muslim Scholars) will oppose him,
At that time they will be in trouble,
They will receive the consequence of their opposition against him!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
i_m_tipu
02-27-2006, 05:10 AM
:sl:
found a interesting ref brother

Hadeeth (with references) (contributed by Bradley Bilal).

1) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."

References:

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75
Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63

2) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt)."

Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4085

3) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: The Mahdi will be of my family, of the descendants of Fatimah (the daughter of the Prophet (PBUH)).

References:

Sunan Abu Dawud, English version, Ch. 36, Tradition #4271 (narrated by Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet)
Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4086

4) The Prophet (PBUH and HF) said: "We (I and my family) are members of a household that Allah (SWT) has chosen for them the life of the Hereafter over the life of this world; and the members of my household (Ahlul-Bayt) shall suffer a great affliction and they shall be forcefully expelled from their homes after my death; then there will come people from the East carrying black flags, and they will ask for some good to be given to them, but they shall be refused service; as such, they will wage war and emerge victorious, and will be offered that which they desired in the first place, but they will refuse to accept it till they pass it to a man from my family (Ahlul-Bayt) appears to fill the Earth with justice as it has been filled with corruption. So whoever reaches that (time) ought to come to them even if crawling on the ice/snow since among them is the Vice-regent of Allah (Khalifatullah) al-Mahdi."

References:

Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4082,
The History Tabari
al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch. 11, section 1, pp 250-251

5) Abu Nadra reported: We were with the company of Jabir Ibn Abdillah... Jabir Ibn Abdillah kept quite for a while and then reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said: "There would be a Caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it." I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-Ala: Do you mean Umar Ibn Abd al-Aziz? They said: NO, (he would be Imam Mahdi).

References:

Sahih Muslim, English version, v4, chapter MCCV, p1508, Tradition #6961
Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, Kitab al-Fitan, v4, p2234, Tradition #67

6) "al-Mahdi is from our Ahlul-Bayt, no doubt Allah will enforce his appearance within a night (i.e., his coming is very unpredictable and is very sudden)."

References: Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, p269

i_m_tipu
02-27-2006, 05:22 AM
i take this ref from this site

http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/imam.html (may be SIA site)

sorry for any confussion

servantforever
02-27-2006, 06:47 AM
300 years after the demise of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him), the Islamic nation started to split / disunite,
After that epoch, the condition deteriorated,
There have been many reasons which led to disunity of Muslim Ummah,
The causes and reasons are increasing,
The closer we are to the end of time, the causes of disunity of Ummah are increasing and observable,
It started with the love of world and people started to become selfish,
Everyone was thinking about himself, and cared not about others,
After that the disunity was caused by the different ‘mazhab’ sects, by which each school of thought had their own fanatical devotees, which led to enmity,
And due to the increasing and prevailing ignorance of Muslim Ummah, the clash / dispute between sects were obvious and critical,
Followed by the crisis of politic and ideology, the disunity were getting worse,
To the extent, they(Muslim Ummah) were fighting between themself, the disunity was in very critical condition and was not under control anymore,
The enemy of Islam took the opportunity by invading Islamic countries and worsened the disunity between Muslim Ummah,
Some Muslims were used or manipulated by the enemy, whether they realised it or not,
After that, there were some Muslim who aware and conscious, they woke up and tried to mend the situation,
They tried to reunite the Muslim Ummah but it was very difficult,
They were hostiled by their own society, even they were punished,
They were ignored and abandoned by society,
Therefore, if disunity is prevalent, it’s very hard to fix it up,
Those who make effort to fix it, will be persecuted,
The disunity of Muslim Ummah is very chronic now,
The only hope is the coming of Imam Mahdi to bring back the unity,
But to some of Muslims, only by mentioning Imam Mahdi also can be a very sensitive issue,
This is how corrupted the way of thinking of Muslim Ummah at present...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
i_m_tipu
02-27-2006, 09:09 AM
a muslim should do
what Allaah want him to do
nighter he wait for anything no anyone
may Allaah guide us

servantforever
02-28-2006, 11:03 AM
World is facing new millenium,
The year of 2000 which has been long awaited,
Every religions awaits for this era,
Particularly Islam, Christian, Jews, Buddhist and Hindu,
The era is said to be an era of excellence, eminence, life of ease and harmony,
Every nations or religions believes that in the said era, his nation will lead the world,
There will be one figure among them who holds power, will defend them,
There are sayings that in this era, a good leader will hold the power of sovereignty,
They do not specify who is he?
Not less than that, there are non-Muslims who predict this is the time for Islam,
A great figure who is not a political figure(in contrast he is a religious figure), will lead the world,
They are not prejudiced with the figure, in fact they also really wait for him,
There is small part of Muslim who believe a Muslim Scholar will hold power,
He will bring love and care, peace, prosperity and harmony, Unfortunately, the majority of Muslim does not heed with the coming of the new era,
They are engrossed in their political arena,
With their political games,
They believe within their hands, the change will take place, Whilst for Muslim nation, there is guideline from Rasulullah,
Rasulullah (pbuh) prophesized in his hadith, there is a glad tiding,
In the early part of this (hegira) century, Islam will rise from the east,
Which will be pioneered by a 'Mujaddid'(Reformer) who is called as 'Fata At Tamimi'
Followed by Imam Mahdi who will complete the resurgence,
What is supposed to be done by Muslim nation now?
Within this time, they should have searched for the youth (Fata At Tamimi) and his 'jemaah' (organization),
This is not a political organization,
But it is an organization which brings reformation which is adapted with the century….

MetSudaisTwice
02-28-2006, 11:07 AM
salam
mashallah such a great and beneficial thread, i am sure that i and many memebr will continue to benefit inshallah
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-28-2006, 11:15 AM
Salam
Subhanallah, a good post
Whoops, im supposed to be doing my work! MST. STOP DISTRACTING ME!
wassalam

servantforever
02-28-2006, 11:39 PM
At the end of world's time, the leader who will uphold the truth has been destined (by God),
He will be the one who bring along the love and care,
And enliven the sunnah (prophet tradition) which has been abandoned,
He will unite the Muslim nation worldwide and destroy 'khurafat' (superstition) and bid'ah (innovation in Islam)
He will reinforce the practice of 'syariat' in life,
The life will be peace, harmonious and prosperous, such as the time of Prophet (peace be upon him),
Neither is he prophet, nor is he Messenger of God,
Because the prophethood or messenger has been closed by Muhammad (peace be upon him)
But he is the caliph for the end of time, who has been long awaited by Muslim nation from time to time,
He is Imam Mahdi who will come soon, we are convinced in this century!
Because there have been so many signs of his coming, there is no need to mention it here anymore,
'Fata At Tamimi' (A youth of Tamimi Tribe) is the pioneer of the advent of Imam Mahdi,
He is the founder of Islamic nation basis, he comes from the east,
From the hadith, it is said that his request is not fulfilled, which means that his struggle is obstructed,
His freedom is restrained,
His steps are restricted,
But he never gives up,
He keeps on with his struggle with wisdom and sagacity,
He has his own way, generally it's hard to be detected,
His physique is not hidden like Imam Mahdi,
But his characters and his personalities are hidden,
Not many people know him,
He is just known as a normal man or an ordinary leader,
As if he is also being hidden,
When the time comes, Allah wants him to be known, then he will be introduced to the world,
Allah will cause reasons in order to make him to be known,
Everyone will be shocked,
Because 'Fata At Tamimi'( A youth of Tamimi Tribe) is indeed someone who they know earlier,
But they never expect he is the one,
Many leaders(especially political leaders) are frustrated,
Because 'Fata At Tamimi' is not them!

servantforever
03-01-2006, 03:19 AM
Fatta Attamimi is now playing his role but not many people realize and know :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.