/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To everyone: nonmuslims and muslims

*charisma*
02-27-2006, 04:26 AM
Assalamu Alaikum and Greetings,

1.) If you had a short while to live *use ur imagination*
what would you do, i mean honestly?

2.) If you are nonmuslim would you consider the religion of Islam, (if not, why?-plz keep your reasonings brief)

3.) If you don't have a religion, (athiest/agnostic) would you ever thing that you might consider Islam? and through your perspective, which religion seems most logical and then which would seem most compatible for your style of living? (both in your opinion ofcoarse)

4.) What is freedom and should there be boundries to how much freedom an individual should get?

5.) Anything anyone ever said, that stuck with you forever?

6.) Do any groups (religious, social, cultural, etc.)/individuals influence your decisions (major or non) in life?

7.) When you die, how much of an impact or what kind of an impression do want to leave behind you?

sorry for the randomness of the questions, but i dont feel like starting seperate threads.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
02-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Why are you trying to copy the other sister ? huh? ;) Anyways, I'll answer some.

1.) If you had a short while to live *use ur imagination*
what would you do, i mean honestly?

Fill up my short time helping everyone and accomplishing the most improtant things in life.

2.) If you are nonmuslim would you consider the religion of Islam, (if not, why?-plz keep your reasonings brief)

I am muslim. *question not regarded to me *I guess*.

3.) If you don't have a religion, (athiest/agnostic) would you ever thing that you might consider Islam? and through your perspective, which religion seems most logical and then which would seem most compatible for your style of living? (both in your opinion ofcoarse)

Once again Question not regarded to me.

4.) What is freedom and should there be boundries to how much freedom an individual should get?

Freedom is doing anything you want. To furfill ur dream without anyone stopping you.

5.) Anything anyone ever said, that stuck with you forever?
Life is too sweet and short.

6.) Do any groups (religious, social, cultural, etc.)/individuals influence your decisions (major or non) in life?

Islam.

7.) When you die, how much of an impact or what kind of an impression do want to leave behind you?

A well behaved person and very kind. I very nice honest young lady.

8) sorry for the randomness of the questions, but i dont feel like starting seperate threads.

You better not. Cause you know what i'll do to you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.