/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just Registered

Z
04-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

My dear brother Ismail wouldn't like give up till I registered on here. Here I am now, do your thing bro! :D

Cool smilies you got here too. :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
04-16-2005, 04:53 PM
:sl:

lol its Khaldun, mashAllah i feel like an old lady that keeps on nagging on ppl to sign up, oh well inshAllah my intetntions are good. hope you enjoy your stay brother Kerned Indian (lol) and looking forward to ur posts

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Welcome here Bro. I came cuz of brother Khaldun too. :D:D i saw his signinture in size 7 on IF and thought ill look into it and WALLA i joined :D im addicted, come here every 5 minutes to chek for new posts;D

S_87
04-16-2005, 09:45 PM
yup same thing here ^ ahmed
khalduns fault <_<

welcome :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
04-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Thank you all for making me feel welcome. I'm glad I could be a part of you and this community here.

Mou'minah
04-17-2005, 01:55 AM

Welcome to LI

It's--> Khalduns fault that i became addicted to this site as well.. :p ;D
..but Alhamdulillah..it was for the best :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-17-2005, 05:09 AM
Oh boy we all owe our being here to our beloved brother Khaldun :D:D

SalafiFemaleJih
04-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Asalamualaikum wr wb,

welcome to da forums akhi, enjoy ur stay inshaAllah.

May we all benefit from each other Ameen.
May Allah swt make it easy for us to seek knowledge, act upon it, and spread it on to others Ameen.
Allahmunsur mujahideen fe kulli makaan...Ameen ya raabbb!!

walaikum salaaam wr wb.

*charisma*
04-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Asalamu alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI !!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):)

HOPE YOU ENJOY UR STAY INSHALLAH!!

take care
fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.