/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where To Go?

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 05:52 PM
:sl:

I want to move out of the UK to an Islamic country. The thing is I don't have a clue where to go. I suppose I'm worried because I'm going to be on my own with my little son, so's I gotto be careful and make sure we are both safe. I want to take my son away from western influences and give him a good islamic education. Also, I need to be able to drive and work there. Driving isn't very important but job prospects are. So any pointers in which country would be ideal for us to live in? Or if it's not a good idea? All this is confusing me. Please give your suggestions.

Tnx in advance.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend2
02-28-2006, 05:58 PM
salaam,

sis Noddy, do you really want to move away from me!!! :'( lol

well i like egypt....but Saudi better. but i heard they dont allow women to drive . however if the job is close by the home and the amenities you dont really have to drive do you. :) (we know what youre like behind the wheel ;))

hhmmmm, but there can be an Islamic life here too, but i guess if you really want to move then..........:(

wassalam

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 06:22 PM
hahahaha oh nooo now u know the real reason why I wanna move... grrr sis wish we could rove around the country in a motor home ;) woohooo that would be living the life of Riley (whoever he is) lolzzz ..... looolz i hate being called noddy.. it puts me to sleep. But ma real name is Zara not Nadia hehehehe and I beg you don't start calling me Zorro :'( :giggling: sis ur bad influence on me aa udhu billahi minashaitaan'irramjeem lolollol

But seriously I been wanting to move for ages. Jus don't know where to.
But where in Egypt are you suggesting? And don't pretend to be sad, I know ur gonna throw a party when I'm gone :rant: :giggling:

afriend2
02-28-2006, 06:27 PM
salaam,

im the bad influence?? :? youre the one with the chilli!!! loool :) i love the name noody for you....but if you want i'll think of another one :giggling:

erm i dont know where in egypt, i heard cairo is nice. although i only suggested it because i saw a cooking programme and they were showing the food and scenery of egypt, and mashAllah it looked awesome :wub:

and i wont throw a party straight away...............................just until hours after youve gone!! :giggling:

wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
02-28-2006, 07:19 PM
=nazia;196755]salaam,
im the bad influence?? :? youre the one with the chilli!!! loool :) i love the name noody for you....but if you want i'll think of another one :giggling:
lol@ the chilli :( *feels guilty* but it was fun *guilt goes out the window* ;D

erm i dont know where in egypt, i heard cairo is nice. although i only suggested it because i saw a cooking programme and they were showing the food and scenery of egypt, and mashAllah it looked awesome :wub:
you recommended egypt cuz of a cookery program you saw? :'( how could you sis... you just want me to go there so you can visit me and eat all the yummy food! : (((:giggling:

and i wont throw a party straight away...............................just until hours after youve gone!! :giggling:
is that so? well ive changed my mind. i'm moving in to the house next to yours.. i can't bear to be away from my sis :(:'( lolololol

afriend2
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
salaam!...

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
lol@ the chilli :( *feels guilty* but it was fun *guilt goes out the window* ;D
lol thats the Zorro we all know and love! :okay: :happy: :statisfie

you recommended egypt cuz of a cookery program you saw? :'( how could you sis... you just want me to go there so you can visit me and eat all the yummy food! : (((:giggling:
well thats where i get all my good ideas from! :statisfie why else do you think i brought up cairo....if it wasnt for the food then what??:? ;D

is that so? well ive changed my mind. i'm moving in to the house next to yours.. i can't bear to be away from my sis :(:'( lolololol
lol ...i live in a house in the middle of nowhere sis. the nearest home is miles away. ;D :okay:

only kidding...youre more than welcome to! :sister:

wassalam

The Ruler
02-28-2006, 07:34 PM
hmmmmm...sis i was thinin dat u can giv a gud education to ur son even though u liv in da UK....y not? i mean....well....i used to liv in kUwait n well it neva occured to me dat i had to pray....but now dat i liv in da UK n lukin around at all da spoilt youth n der stupidity, ma heart start to make an oath dat i wint leave ma religion no matta wat...all i do is keep a firm belief in Allah.

teach ur son all da basics o islam n also sis pls dont be hard on him. bcuz if u r hard on him, he will c u as an enemy, try n sort things out in a calm way...

i wish u da best :) :thumbs_up

1m@@n
02-28-2006, 08:55 PM

I want to move out of the UK to an Islamic country. The thing is I don't have a clue where to go. I suppose I'm worried because I'm going to be on my own with my little son, so's I gotto be careful and make sure we are both safe. I want to take my son away from western influences and give him a good islamic education. Also, I need to be able to drive and work there. Driving isn't very important but job prospects are. So any pointers in which country would be ideal for us to live in? Or if it's not a good idea? All this is confusing me. Please give your suggestions.

Tnx in advance.

asalamoalaikum wr wb sisoooo

can i come too????????? **big grin**

pweeeeeeeez? 'squash' me in ur suitcase as ma neice would say....

on a serious not **tryn not 2 laff** nahh..seriously i wnna move to saudi 2.....wud b a dream come true!!

**sighhh** inshaAllah 1 day...

lyesh
02-28-2006, 09:11 PM
salaam sis

I'm from Maldives and it is a 100% Muslim country (atleast they call it 100% muslim) U can come here if u want! Im ready to help.

wassalam

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
hmmmmm...sis i was thinin dat u can giv a gud education to ur son even though u liv in da UK....y not? i mean....well....i used to liv in kUwait n well it neva occured to me dat i had to pray....but now dat i liv in da UK n lukin around at all da spoilt youth n der stupidity, ma heart start to make an oath dat i wint leave ma religion no matta wat...all i do is keep a firm belief in Allah.

teach ur son all da basics o islam n also sis pls dont be hard on him. bcuz if u r hard on him, he will c u as an enemy, try n sort things out in a calm way...

i wish u da best :) :thumbs_up

yeh i know what u mean sis. Uk is ok itself. I just need to get my son away from certain people here. I teach him one thing and they do another. And I can't stop my son seeing them cuz they are his family. So i feel da only way is to go and live somewhere else, then maybe come back when he is older. if i allow these people to give my son the freedom to do what he wants, whereas i put limits on it, then he will def see me as the enemy. I guess it's a tricky situation :confused:

songinwind
02-28-2006, 09:26 PM

Tnx in advance.

Sister, I too, have thought the very same thing...but not for the same reason (a child to raise)..but to live with my own,,and not be a social outcast,as I am the only muslim here....
think long and hard sister..its a big decision and step....I find when I just leave things to Allah, and his will, not mine...things fall into place...

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister 1maan uk
asalamoalaikum wr wb sisoooo

can i come too????????? **big grin**
pweeeeeeeez? 'squash' me in ur suitcase as ma neice would say....
on a serious not **tryn not 2 laff** nahh..seriously i wnna move to saudi 2.....wud b a dream come true!!
**sighhh** inshaAllah 1 day...
lol awwww ok but remind me to put airholes in the suitcase... i dont wanna get done for homicide :X But jokes aside can u really move out of the uk? and what about sister lyesh's offer? :P

format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh
salaam sis
I'm from Maldives and it is a 100% Muslim country (atleast they call it 100% muslim) U can come here if u want! Im ready to help.
wassalam
awww thats so sweeeeet of you sis. mashaAllah. thank you can u tell me more about your country. it sounds like heaven :wub:

The Ruler
02-28-2006, 09:40 PM
yeh i know what u mean sis. Uk is ok itself. I just need to get my son away from certain people here. I teach him one thing and they do another. And I can't stop my son seeing them cuz they are his family. So i feel da only way is to go and live somewhere else, then maybe come back when he is older. if i allow these people to give my son the freedom to do what he wants, whereas i put limits on it, then he will def see me as the enemy. I guess it's a tricky situation :confused:
hmmm....if ur situation is wat i fink it is...den it wud b really hard on u sis to leave dis country.

but sis u shud know dis dat once a person is strong in his/her belief, following it is no prob. if u go away now n cum b l8er, in my opinion as a young teenager, i wud say dat ur child MAY fink bad of u....i cant xplain dis < i only said it through my experiences n researches. :X

1 solution cud be dat u avoid seein dem ppl as much as possible. n also dat u cud move a bit far away from ur current place instead o thinkin o movin to a different country. it wud be a lot easier plus ur son c's dem ppl less often....

1m@@n
02-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Asalamoalaikum sisoo...

yeh am ready to move right now...dun like uk...even tho i was born here n spent 99.8% of ma life here...

I jus wnna live around ma muslim bros n sisters....and follow ma deen as much as i can...n being in muslim country i feel would make ma goals in life so much easier to achieve....inshaAllah....

i wanna change a LOT on an islamic level...but its soo difficult living in the west...i jus wish **i wish i wish i wishhhh** i had a bit more courage...i.e i really wanna wear hijab n nearly did....but arghhhhhhh

**bangs head against wall**

helpp helpp helpp!!! May Allah swt give us all hidayah inshaAllah ameeeeen

Walaikum Asalaam wr wb

papa_smurf
02-28-2006, 10:03 PM
There are other options. Many places in the UK have places where u would think that your in another country (I may have exagerated that):X . I recently moved from London to a place where there are muslims, left right and centre.
It can take time to get use to it, the amount of work our youth put into deen is incredible. :)

A few palces where islamic ways is active, are;

Preston
Blackburn
Leicester (adhan has been made legal in some parts)
Dewsbury
Batley
Others can add more.

Although moving to a islamic country is great! mashaAllah

Protected_Diamond
02-28-2006, 10:05 PM
^^ yeah alhamdulilah i agree blackburn is an excellent place to move to :)
There's loads of islamic schools down there alhamdulilah!

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
hmmm....if ur situation is wat i fink it is...den it wud b really hard on u sis to leave dis country.

but sis u shud know dis dat once a person is strong in his/her belief, following it is no prob. if u go away now n cum b l8er, in my opinion as a young teenager, i wud say dat ur child MAY fink bad of u....i cant xplain dis < i only said it through my experiences n researches. :X

1 solution cud be dat u avoid seein dem ppl as much as possible. n also dat u cud move a bit far away from ur current place instead o thinkin o movin to a different country. it wud be a lot easier plus ur son c's dem ppl less often....

i wish it were that easy to avoid these people sis. but it's impossible. well im talking abt my sons dad. he aint bad.. he's just careless.. i feel his dad is ruining his life. when my son visits him, he wont censor what my son watches, buys him x-box & PS2 games for over 18's and now he's going to buy him an x-box360. i had to take all the games away that included rude scenes, swear words etc and limit his time on the others. but his dad keeps buying him more then lets him play with them at his house. now he's got a mobile phone and an mp3 player and he is only 7yrs old :'( i cant get it through to his father that he needs a father who will sit down with him and maybe do some homework with him, play with him, take him to the park, or just teach him something beneficial. his attitude is too casual generally. so what choice do i have than to take my son away. it's damaging him. i was thinking that maybe once my son is older and i have succeeded in teaching him what i have to without someone ruining all my hard work then he will know whats best for him and even when he sees his dad he wont be influenced by his life style anyway. i know takin him away isnt all good but i cant see a way out. its not as though i havent told him of my concerns before. he just nods his head and i hope for the best, but nothing changes. :(

i myself want to live in a totally islamic environment.. i feel this is better for me and my son.. *sighs* i dunno what to do :uhwhat

do any bros want to buy the x-boxes and playstation consoles and games? lol

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Asalamoalaikum sisoo...

yeh am ready to move right now...dun like uk...even tho i was born here n spent 99.8% of ma life here...

I jus wnna live around ma muslim bros n sisters....and follow ma deen as much as i can...n being in muslim country i feel would make ma goals in life so much easier to achieve....inshaAllah....

i wanna change a LOT on an islamic level...but its soo difficult living in the west...i jus wish **i wish i wish i wishhhh** i had a bit more courage...i.e i really wanna wear hijab n nearly did....but arghhhhhhh

**bangs head against wall**

helpp helpp helpp!!! May Allah swt give us all hidayah inshaAllah ameeeeen

Walaikum Asalaam wr wb
awww sis.. i feel da same way.. apart from wantin to take my son away from negative influences, i wanna be in an islamic environment.. like, i cant explain... its a feeling.. i wanna see and hear muslims and islam everywhere i look.. i dun even know if sucha place exists but hope there's one close to what i imagine... well ok, have you decided about what you'll be doing to earn a living in another country and all the practical stuff that goes with? i know id have to sort all that out before moving and not after i've moved. and how r u planning on doing it?

format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
There are other options. Many places in the UK have places where u would think that your in another country (I may have exagerated that):X . I recently moved from London to a place where there are muslims, left right and centre.
It can take time to get use to it, the amount of work our youth put into deen is incredible. :)

A few palces where islamic ways is active, are;

Preston
Blackburn
Leicester (adhan has been made legal in some parts)
Dewsbury
Batley
Others can add more.

Although moving to a islamic country is great! mashaAllah
:sl: thats nice to hear. i did phone a madrasa in dewsbury once and they said they only take kids from 13 onwards.. but i wanna enrol my son while he is little.. i suppose that's the benefit of living in an islamic country.. and aint uk schools all privately funded so u pay huge fees or something? well maybe its worth looking into these areas before making the big move to another country and not knowing soul there.. i dunno, which way to go lol but tnx for ur suggestions :thankyou:

1m@@n
02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
awww sis.. i feel da same way.. apart from wantin to take my son away from negative influences, i wanna be in an islamic environment.. like, i cant explain... its a feeling.. i wanna see and hear muslims and islam everywhere i look.. i dun even know if sucha place exists but hope there's one close to what i imagine... well ok, have you decided about what you'll be doing to earn a living in another country and all the practical stuff that goes with? i know id have to sort all that out before moving and not after i've moved. and how r u planning on doing it?

well sis...as much as i wna move to saudi, it aint practical at prez. I have to look after my parents here, and Alhumdulillah ive a great family.....(just wish we all lived in saudi!!))

My parents have recently come back from saudi after performing hajj Alhumdulilllah. They talk a lot about how living their would be ideal for them....but i most deffinitly doubt they wud actually move abroad...**looking sad**

anyways about you sisoo...awww mashaAllah biggg hug 4 ur son!! me liv kids sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! make me ---->>HAPPYY<<------ theyr so cute and funnnnnnNNnnny!

yup toooo much worldly satisfaction for kids nowadays...difficult to maintain a balance....i remember a few days back at ma sis's house sum of her friends came 2 visit her and there was this 6 yr old boy n he had a mobile phone...i was like woahhhhhhhhhhh!! holddd ittt!! lil boy what u doing with ur own mobile!?!?

its difficult to set an islamic environment for kids here....no matter how hard you try..theres so much unwanted influence from outside...

goshh i feel depressedd...no i dont im fine!!....lolz..ii need sleep...shabakhair.

walaikum Asalaam wr wb

bezimany 071
02-28-2006, 11:53 PM
my dream is to go and visit malasia......never been there but i have seen pics...and i would love to go there and see whats it like....inshaallah one day i will move to islamic country as well....i wish you and your kid the best of luck sister, and may Allah shine his lights and belssing on the paths you are about to encounter.....
peace
bez

Snowflake
02-28-2006, 11:59 PM
well sis...as much as i wna move to saudi, it aint practical at prez. I have to look after my parents here, and Alhumdulillah ive a great family.....(just wish we all lived in saudi!!))

My parents have recently come back from saudi after performing hajj Alhumdulilllah. They talk a lot about how living their would be ideal for them....but i most deffinitly doubt they wud actually move abroad...**looking sad**

yup toooo much worldly satisfaction for kids nowadays...difficult to maintain a balance....i remember a few days back at ma sis's house sum of her friends came 2 visit her and there was this 6 yr old boy n he had a mobile phone...i was like woahhhhhhhhhhh!! holddd ittt!! lil boy what u doing with ur own mobile!?!?

its difficult to set an islamic environment for kids here....no matter how hard you try..theres so much unwanted influence from outside...

goshh i feel depressedd...no i dont im fine!!....lolz..ii need sleep...shabakhair.

walaikum Asalaam wr wb
awwww sis i hope you have a lovely and peaceful sleep inshaAllah. dont be sad.. you might marry someone 4rm there and be able to move.. or u can convince ur parents to move out there. sunny climates are grt for us and older bodies anyway.. and the the islamic environment with it..ahh that'd be da icing on da cake :)

ya u get my point sis.. bringing kids up in the uk aint easy if ur doing it alone and others are hampering ur efforts. its like one step forward and two steps back :hmm: well i was thinkin of doin a teacher training course, then of course i can go to any country and teach english there... but the ultimate goal is to teach the Quran.. oh well one thing at a time... but jus talk to ur parents aint it.. you never know they might love the idea :)

anyways about you sisoo...awww mashaAllah biggg hug 4 ur son!! me liv kids sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! make me ---->>HAPPYY<<------ theyr so cute and funnnnnnNNnnny!
awww tnx sis, he loves cuddles and mashaAllah makes me laugh so much.. he is the light of my life.. mashaAllah mashaAllah mashaAllah mashaAllah :wub: okies me goin to sleep now too, cya 2morrow inshaAllah (((biggg hugggg))) shab e khair :rose:

Mainul_Islam
03-01-2006, 01:49 AM
if i move to a country in the middle east... im going to Afghanistan :) with bro Jameel

mahuruf
03-01-2006, 07:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
if i move to a country in the middle east... im going to Afghanistan :) with bro Jameel
Yes, I too join you :brother:

lyesh
03-01-2006, 10:16 AM
lol awwww ok but remind me to put airholes in the suitcase... i dont wanna get done for homicide :X But jokes aside can u really move out of the uk? and what about sister lyesh's offer? :P

awww thats so sweeeeet of you sis. mashaAllah. thank you can u tell me more about your country. it sounds like heaven :wub:

Ok! if u want sis!

Our country is in the Indian ocean. Its basically made up of Islands. Its a small country. A lot of tourists come here. :rollseyes I donno what elese I can tell abt it! LOL
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Here is a pic:
Attachment 974

Attachment 975

Snowflake
03-01-2006, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bezimany 071
my dream is to go and visit malasia......never been there but i have seen pics...and i would love to go there and see whats it like....inshaallah one day i will move to islamic country as well....i wish you and your kid the best of luck sister, and may Allah shine his lights and belssing on the paths you are about to encounter.....
peace
bez
jzakAllah khair bro for ur kind wishes.. really sweet of you to make duaa for me & my son : )
ya the best thing is to visit the place first.. then that way you can get a feel of the atmosphere and people in general... better to get to know the economic system and all that too. may Allah grant your wish to live in an islamic country one day inshaAllah...ameen... my friend just told me that egypt is a cheap place to live in.. so let's see what happens..inshaAllah...

Ok! if u want sis!

Our country is in the Indian ocean. Its basically made up of Islands. Its a small country. A lot of tourists come here. :rollseyes I donno what elese I can tell abt it! LOL

Here is a pic:
Attachment 974

Attachment 975
wow thats so beautiful.. them beaches.. heavenly.. um so if there's all these tourists there then they must be sunbathing on the beaches rite? neways i'll have to find out loads more before making any decisionz.. how long have u been living there? what's the education like? what kinds of foods are available there? lol lots to learn.. so come on tell me more! :P i think i'll come for a holiday and see what the place is like b4 i move for good.. but jazakAllah khair for ur offer sis :wub:

lyesh
03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Abt the beaches, the tourists are allowed to do tht only in the resorts.
And I have been living here since I was born. LOL
The education....hmmmmmm. I donno much abt it! :?
There r almost all the kinds of food available here! But pig meat is not allowed here. Mostly sea food are available, as this place is surrounded by the sea.
Yes, I also think u shud come here and see the place first!:)

Snowflake
03-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Lol, God I'm so tempted! Wish I was on my way now :giggling: Oh is it cheap to live there? :?

I'm considering sharjah too, and there's a beach there too wooohooo :happy:

maryam (",)
03-02-2006, 03:25 PM
salaams

i lived in jordan for a year and it was an awesome experience alhamdulillah :) tho politics there are a bit messed up...c it becoming more of a secular state. u'd be able to work and drive there. not sure bout education at a school level, but there are some good uni's there.

also spent some time in palestine and egypt...palestine, i would pack up now and move to jerusalem, but for obvious reasons it's not a safe place for ur son to grow up in. egypt was ok, not sure if i'd go back there.

this is just my personal view...but me thinks rather than making such a big change...why not move to another area...let ur son get used to the change, spk to him bout how he feels and how he'd react to such a big step...make him part of ur decision.

from wot i hear, d islamic scene in d uk is really dynamic...so why not stick around and take advantage of that...have the best of both worlds...coz as much as 'islamic countries' should be an ideal, they aren't really...u'll face obstacles there as well.

the grass is always greener on d other side...but that's coz there water bills are higher ;)

may Allah guide u into doing wot's best
duas are wif u
:~)

songinwind
03-02-2006, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam (",)
salaams

i lived in jordan for a year and it was an awesome experience alhamdulillah :) tho politics there are a bit messed up...c it becoming more of a secular state. u'd be able to work and drive there. not sure bout education at a school level, but there are some good uni's there.

also spent some time in palestine and egypt...palestine, i would pack up now and move to jerusalem, but for obvious reasons it's not a safe place for ur son to grow up in. egypt was ok, not sure if i'd go back there.

this is just my personal view...but me thinks rather than making such a big change...why not move to another area...let ur son get used to the change, spk to him bout how he feels and how he'd react to such a big step...make him part of ur decision.

from wot i hear, d islamic scene in d uk is really dynamic...so why not stick around and take advantage of that...have the best of both worlds...coz as much as 'islamic countries' should be an ideal, they aren't really...u'll face obstacles there as well.

the grass is always greener on d other side...but that's coz there water bills are higher ;)

duas are wif u

So true sister."the grass is greener on the other side"....what a shock. when a thought hits you.."why did i move"........I say " think it thur VERY hard...maybe visit, and "really" look at things, and not the beaches...as they won't feed one...or be there if somthing might happen..Think long and hard, inshaAllah..

basitisnumberone
03-02-2006, 08:09 PM
do you have any family sis? maybe you could move closer to them?
if i was in your position, i don't think i would be able to pack up and leave all my family members behind.
the only advice i can give you is to assess your situation carefully and make dua, pray istikharah and isha'Allah we'll all make dua for you. and it's nice to hear that you care so much about your son.

Snowflake
03-02-2006, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam (",)
salaams

duas are wif u
Ameen & thank you for ur duaas sis. I can't get away from the people I want to if I stay in the uk you see. Otherwise other towns like Blackburn/dewsbury seem ideal to move to. That could bring about a custody battle, which has already been an issue in the past. I don't want to go thru' that or put my kid thru' it. That's why it seems easier to leave. These things aside, I wanted to move out before all this anyway.. and only stayed in the uk cuz my father was ill at the time. Now that he is here no more, I feel I can make that happen. I've lived in Pak for two years and I loved it. And the grass was greener lol.

But of course I'm not one for making rash decisions when it involves my son. So if I do choose to go. I'd visit the place with my son first for a holiday. And if we like it, then I'll sort out a job and accommodation, and only then will I take the final step. And inshaAllah inshaAllah my water bills will be nothing compared to what they are now :giggling:

Snowflake
03-02-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by basitisnumberone
do you have any family sis? maybe you could move closer to them?
if i was in your position, i don't think i would be able to pack up and leave all my family members behind.
the only advice i can give you is to assess your situation carefully and make dua, pray istikharah and isha'Allah we'll all make dua for you. and it's nice to hear that you care so much about your son.:w:

awww thank you.. thats so sweet bro.. and good advice mashaAllah (istikhara) but the thing is family is half the problem.. im the blacksheep :offended:
i dont have any family as such..everyone's busy in their own life.. and anyway i dont fit in.. my mom actually thinks im mad cuz i wont go to b'day parties and other stuff like that, they all make movies and ugh they think im weird cuz im not into that sort of stuff.. I'm just a spare part.. whats there to live here for? :rollseyes
i liked what you said abt making istikhara.. ive done it in the past and the results arent clear to me.. so i'll ask someone to do it for me inshaAllah.. tnx for reminding me though.. but i think it's sunnah to do hijrah anyway :)

1m@@n
03-02-2006, 11:39 PM

awww thank you.. thats so sweet bro.. and good advice mashaAllah (istikhara) but the thing is family is half the problem.. im the blacksheep :offended:
i dont have any family as such..everyone's busy in their own life.. and anyway i dont fit in..
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !! wipe that tear at once sisooo...ur shadow is here!!

can i be us sister 4 eva n eva n evaaa??

**BIGGGGGGGG HUGGG**

sisoo i can relate to what u saying about bday parties n all that...thats y living in the west is so difficult . cos as much as u wanna take so many steps 2wards islam....u always gotta take several steps back...n most of the time its cos of family n close relz.....n jus to keep them happy.

sumtimes i wish i wish i wish i lived in a bubble!!

**pictures self floating up in the sky in a bubble..............**BURST**...

maybe NOT!

eyy siss...it aint an easy life is it...

inshaAllah alwayz here 4 u if u need me

ws wr wb

mahuruf
03-03-2006, 03:46 AM

I want to move out of the UK to an Islamic country.

Tnx in advance.

As'salam Alaikum,

Emigrating from the land of non-Muslims to the land of Muslims: Emigration is moving from the land of non-Muslims to the land of Muslims to protect one’s religion. So, emigration in this meaning and for this purpose will exist until the Last Day. The Prophet (PBUH) declared his freedom of obligations from every Muslim who lives (between the backs of non-believers) in the land of disbelievers unless he can not emigrate from it or there are benefits from his living in the land of disbelievers such as preaching for Islam. Allah (SWT) said in the Qur’an:

“Verily! As for those whom the angels take (in death) while wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them); ‘In what (condition) were you?’ They reply; ‘We were weak and oppressed on earth.’ They (angels) say: ‘Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?’ Such men will find their abode in Hell – what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way.” [4:97-98]

May Allah’s Peace and Blessings be up on us all

Wasalaam

Snowflake
03-03-2006, 08:28 AM
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !! wipe that tear at once sisooo...ur shadow is here!!

can i be us sister 4 eva n eva n evaaa??

**BIGGGGGGGG HUGGG**

sisoo i can relate to what u saying about bday parties n all that...thats y living in the west is so difficult . cos as much as u wanna take so many steps 2wards islam....u always gotta take several steps back...n most of the time its cos of family n close relz.....n jus to keep them happy.

sumtimes i wish i wish i wish i lived in a bubble!!

**pictures self floating up in the sky in a bubble..............**BURST**...

maybe NOT!

eyy siss...it aint an easy life is it...

inshaAllah alwayz here 4 u if u need me

ws wr wb
awwww may Allah always keep you smiling and safe from hardship ameen..you are my sis for ever inshaAllah..:wub: and i werent crying lol.. jus had been chopping onions :happy: lol no seriously sis.. im happy to be the blacksheep cuz is for da best inshaAllah...

yeh i know what u mean abt it being difficult here.. and especially with me.. lool my affairs are more tangled than the spaghetti junction.. but newayz no worries.. ima strong lady :coolsis: lol.. so i'll find a way round sooner or later..

(((((hug for my sisso))))):rose: and flowers delieverd by interflora lololol :giggling:

Snowflake
03-03-2006, 08:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahuruf
As'salam Alaikum,

Emigrating from the land of non-Muslims to the land of Muslims: Emigration is moving from the land of non-Muslims to the land of Muslims to protect one’s religion. So, emigration in this meaning and for this purpose will exist until the Last Day. The Prophet (PBUH) declared his freedom of obligations from every Muslim who lives (between the backs of non-believers) in the land of disbelievers unless he can not emigrate from it or there are benefits from his living in the land of disbelievers such as preaching for Islam. Allah (SWT) said in the Qur’an:

“Verily! As for those whom the angels take (in death) while wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them); ‘In what (condition) were you?’ They reply; ‘We were weak and oppressed on earth.’ They (angels) say: ‘Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?’ Such men will find their abode in Hell – what an evil destination! Except the weak ones among men, women and children who cannot devise a plan, nor are they able to direct their way.” [4:97-98]

May Allah’s Peace and Blessings be up on us all

Wasalaam

oh wow tnxxx bro.. i tried but couldnt find this hadith anywhere.. it helps me a lot ...jazakAllah khair : )

lyesh
03-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Lol, God I'm so tempted! Wish I was on my way now :giggling: Oh is it cheap to live there? :?

I'm considering sharjah too, and there's a beach there too wooohooo :happy:

It's not that expensive to live here. Why don't u come now? I'm waiting 4 u! :okay:

Snowflake
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM

It's not that expensive to live here. Why don't u come now? I'm waiting 4 u! :okay:
lol you're spoiling me.. i'll come for a holiday sometime but i think im more inclined to live in sharjah :? thing is my house is jampacked with stuff and how im gonna sell it, i dnt have a clue.. see a girl has so many problemz lolol :'(

1m@@n
03-03-2006, 01:05 PM

yeh i know what u mean abt it being difficult here.. and especially with me.. lool my affairs are more tangled than the spaghetti junction.. but newayz no worries.. ima strong lady :coolsis: lol.. so i'll find a way round sooner or later..

(((((hug for my sisso))))):rose: and flowers delieverd by interflora lololol :giggling:
Asalamoalaikum sissoo....

woww......**imaan pictures a spaghetti junction** hehehe that would be kindda kool...id eat my way through....yummy!

woww and flowersss toooo...**BIG SMILE** jzxx sisoo!!

may Allah give you all the happinesss possssbileee and untangle all the spaghetti in ur life inshaAllah.....ameeeeen....

keep dat chin up n smyl lotsss, n kp strong....inshaAllah

ws

Snowflake
03-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Asalamoalaikum sissoo....

woww......**imaan pictures a spaghetti junction** hehehe that would be kindda kool...id eat my way through....yummy!

woww and flowersss toooo...**BIG SMILE** jzxx sisoo!!

may Allah give you all the happinesss possssbileee and untangle all the spaghetti in ur life inshaAllah.....ameeeeen....

keep dat chin up n smyl lotsss, n kp strong....inshaAllah

ws
lolhahaha tnx for ur duaas sis.. i'll help ya eat ur way thru' spaghetti junction on some buttery toast mmmmm :okay: can u believe there's a paki take-away in birmingham called roti-junction lolhahaha.. come down and i'll take u there some time.. i know u'll eat thru' that in no time ;D

1m@@n
03-03-2006, 01:26 PM
lolhahaha tnx for ur duaas sis.. i'll help ya eat ur way thru' spaghetti junction on some buttery toast mmmmm :okay: can u believe there's a paki take-away in birmingham called roti-junction lolhahaha.. come down and i'll take u there some time.. i know u'll eat thru' that in no time ;D
lolzzz....am cominnggg sisssooo.....**imaan runss at 2000mph and crashes into a bouncin castle....n bounces straight off itt in2 midd airrr**

sisssss ***CATCHHHHHHHHH*** whhoooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Ruler
03-04-2006, 12:08 PM
i suggest u cud fo to Birmingham....der r really good islamic skools der. :happy: :happy:

Cheb
03-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Just to add, Sharjah is definitely a nice place to live. It is relatively cheap and more conservative than the other emirates here. Though I must tell you that they have been hiking up the rent prices lately. :heated: I think the government is going to step in soon about that.
We do have a beach near by, both for families and for women only. I’ve lived here all my life and it is a great place to be. Most of the "fun" stuff is generally in Dubai, but dont expect a lot of religious people there. They actually have a club right in front of a Mosque! :?
Anyway dont forget if you have any questions just ask. :)
Peace.

Ghazi
03-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Salaam

They actually have a club right in front of a Mosque
Salaam

This must be a joke this is just shocking, are the owners muslim?, and what are the goverment doing about it.

Cheb
03-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Nothing really. Dubai is more similar to Europe than any Islamic state actually. Sharjah is a lot more conservative and you definitely wont find anything like that here. No clubs are allowed anyway.
I am not sure where the owners of the clubs are from. Anyway lets not get off topic here ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!