/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A country under Sharia Law

Cheb
02-28-2006, 06:41 PM
:sl:
Ok most of my threads have been moved so I hope I am posting it in the right place this time. :?
This is quite a complex issue I think, but how would a country that follows the Muslim Sharia be run?
I hope you can address issues such as, how would other religions be treated? How would their rights differ to ours? What rights would women have? Would they be allowed to vote, lead ect. And so on....
This thread is to educate both Muslims and non-Muslims on how a country under sharia law would be run.
Your comments are appreciated.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cheb
03-04-2006, 05:46 AM
:heated: So I guess no one wants to touch this?
I know it might be a little too complicated, but I was at least expecting some ahadith or suras?
Peace.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-04-2006, 04:30 PM
:sl: bro,
The topic is too general. If you want to know about the political system of a counrty under Shari'ah law, please see here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...-analysis.html

If you want to know about the penal system of a country under Shari'ah law, please see here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ariah-law.html

justahumane
03-05-2006, 03:34 PM
I rather want to know whether we are going to see a country under shariyah laws in near future or not? do muslims really want shariyah laws? Is there anything being done seriously in this regard?

What I feel that its the only way for muslims to tell to the world what islam is all about. Rest is only just lip service.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cheb
03-06-2006, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
I rather want to know whether we are going to see a country under shariyah laws in near future or not? do muslims really want shariyah laws? Is there anything being done seriously in this regard?

What I feel that its the only way for muslims to tell to the world what islam is all about. Rest is only just lip service.
So far I dont think there is a country that fully follows the Sharia laws. In fact there are some "Muslims" that are probably against it.
We can try to tell the world what Islam is about, but first we need to tell fellow Muslims.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-06-2006, 03:20 PM

Theres also the Khilafa that has to be established...Inshallah..

Ghazi
03-06-2006, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed

Theres also the Khilafa that has to be established...Inshallah..

Salaam

There's were the problem is gonna arise, people will probably start arguing about who it should be.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.