/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum

fakhan
03-01-2006, 04:57 PM
:w:

Assalamu Alakium wr wb,

To all my brothers and sisters in this forum, I would like to take this opportunity to say that ever since I sign up to this forum, I wasn't reading at any one of the topics that you posted so please forgive me. I would also note that I was joined on the other forum with P4E. P4E stands for Paradise4Ever which is an organization of the New Muslims in Canada and it is an Islamic website. If you want to know about this organization, then please go on to the website at http://www.p4e.ca and take a look at the pages which includes home, support, sisters wing, donation, forum and contact us. Speaking of the forum, I'm also in that forum and I'm known as f_khan. If you want to become a member on the P4E forum, then please sign up on their forum and post your topic in any one of these board topics, and they are announcements, introductions, general, knowledge, current events and issues, marriage forum, dawa section, poetry and stories and comments. Please feel free to go on to the website as soon as possible. I would also want to say thanks to someone who send me a private message and to answer your question, no, I didn't attend that debate with Ahmed Deedat. Jazak'Allah for that message. I hope Insha'Allah, that all of you brothers and sisters will continue to follow Islam and show the right path and pray to Allah (S.W.T.) to show you the mercy and the success. Please feel free to reply as soon as possible Insha'Allah. :brother:

Jazak'Allah Khair.

Sincerely,

Farzan Khan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.