/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello and let me introduce myself...

yasin
03-04-2006, 02:19 AM
My name's Yasin and i regard myself as a Muslim.

My views are open minded, liberal and strong.

I've come to this site to discuss, share and learn about Islam and it's world we live in today.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Safa
03-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Welcome to the forums brother.

Looking forward to your posts.

:welcome:

mahuruf
03-04-2006, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin
My name's Yasin and i regard myself as a Muslim.
Welcome Sister,

"Yasin" is known as the heart of Qur'an.

yasin
03-04-2006, 04:21 AM
Hi, the last time i checked i was a brother :okay:

Yes i have often been told that, my name is in fact what has brought me to Islam.

My original family are Muslims and a long story meant that i came to Britain, which meant i sort of forgot about Islam (it was always flowing through my veins though.)

Anyways, for a long while i denied myself Islam, till one day i realised i can not escape it, it is who i am. My name is Yasin, no matter how much i deny Islam my name is Yasin, i am Yasin, and 'Yasin' is the heart of the Qu'ran.

Can i ask you for more information to 'Yasin' in the Qu'ran please, i have looked on the internet but the results are extremely heavy and difficult.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pinkie
03-04-2006, 04:21 AM
Asalamu Alaikum brother!

Welcome! May you have a beneficial stay. Mashallah you have a nice name :)

yasin
03-04-2006, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkie
Asalamu Alaikum brother!

Welcome! May you have a beneficial stay. Mashallah you have a nice name :)

Thank you for your warm welcome, i notice underneath your username you have 'Turkistan' and a picture of the Turkish flag with a blue backdrop.

I am from Turkey and have never heard of Turkistan, could you tell me more?

Thank you :)

mahuruf
03-04-2006, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin
Hi, the last time i checked i was a brother :okay:
Sorry to address you wrongly.

I am about to leave on a journey. Catch you later. there are Islamic scholars who could help you.

Salaam

yasin
03-04-2006, 04:32 AM
that's fine i'm just jesting :)

Are you about to embark on a spiritual journey? :P

hidaayah
03-04-2006, 06:16 AM
:w: and welcum here..!! hope u have a beneficial stay..

The Ruler
03-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Salam

welcum to da forum...:) :welcome:

lukin4wrd to ur posts :)

wassalam

mahuruf
03-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Hi Brother,

As agreed I meet you with some information on “SURA YASIN”. Find more on http://www.islam786.org/kanzaliman.htm

May Allah bless you.

SURAH YASIN
Revealed at Mecca. 5 Sections. 83 Verses.

BRIEF INTRODUCTION:[/B]

The chapter having five sections, eighty three verses, seven hundred twenty nine words and three thousand letters was revealed at Mecca.

A tradition of the prophet in Tirmizi has been narrated as that for every thing there is a heart, and the heart of Quran is this chapter 'Yasin'. One who recites it once, Allah Almighty awards him reward of ten time reciting of Quran. In a tradition mentioned in Abu Dawood the prophet told to recite the chapter on dead bodies. Usually when a person is dying, this chapter is recited.

The word Yasin begins this chapter. It has been said that it is a title of the prophet.

The chapter depicts a central idea that a man can attain perfection if he has a relation and faithful contact with the perfect man the last prophet (Sallallaaho alaihe wasallam).

The Quran is a truth and ultimately would prevail and would give life to a dead humanity. The things rise and necessarily face decay. The life follows death and the light follows darkness. The faithful and unfaithful shall be dealt separately and distinctly. One should not forget his origin. If Allah can originate, He can revive after complete destruction.

There would be necessarily the Day of Resurrection and every one has to answer about this deeds. The very faith in the life after death makes a person responsible for his actions.

Various commentators have mentioned numerous advantages and benefits of this chapter. One should try to recite this chapter daily morning and evening.

abs
03-17-2006, 08:35 PM
welcome

Maimunah
03-17-2006, 08:55 PM
welcome to the forum bro:)

Sanobar
03-18-2006, 08:48 AM
:sl:
welcome
:w:

afriend2
03-18-2006, 01:04 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great and beneficial stay!:)

wassalam

ola
03-18-2006, 01:09 PM
yo yo yo bro
welcum and enjoy

julie sarri
03-18-2006, 01:41 PM
:sl: welcome to the forum:w:

Kittygyal
03-18-2006, 01:45 PM
welcome to the forum bro i hope you enjoy your stay :)
if you need any help please feel free to ask don't hesitate please feel free :happy: am sure we can all help you in every lil way :happy: :okay:

take care

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.