/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Explain your signature

Danish
04-17-2005, 08:59 PM
:sl:
Explain your signature -- not the fake signs u do on your bad school reports for missing school/college...lol, but the ones at the bottom of your posts. e.g. mine is "TowardsIslam.com... "

So my turn: well towardsislam.com is a new site led by me, Aatk (IF ppl will know what i mean) and mainly around 5 other ppl..the site was uploaded around 24 days ago, so i thought i might as well advertise it abit...site is article-driven, ppl write articles on various subjects on Islam and they r confirmed by admins and posted then. It also has a forum too (not very active tho)...as i said the site can be accessed via www.towardsislam.com . Mashallah the site is active with more than 15,000 hits in 23 days

I was thinking of editing my sig to:
"I am NOT from Denmark! Nor do i have any relatives in Denmark and no, i dont know danish other than word "Dansk". And no my full name is NOT Danish Pastry or Danish Cookies and NO you cant call me Mr.Who-changed-his-name

LOL"

anway, enuf about me...what about u?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
niqaabii
04-17-2005, 09:09 PM
aint gota signiture so i have nofin to talk bout :confused:

BlissfullyJaded
04-17-2005, 09:44 PM

Very nice site brother. May Allah SWT reward you for your efforts and dedication. *guilty for never getting the time to help*

Erm...my sig.. Just a boring graphic I made a long time ago... And two ayaat from Surah Rahman, cuz it went well with the fruit basket.

Naw, seriously, there was a reason I put the ayat there, but now I forget why. :omg: :mad:

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-17-2005, 10:03 PM
You made that yourself? That's impressive, masha'Allah.

Mine is just the famous dua from the Qur'an.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Asalamu alaikum

umm.. mine i guess is self explanatory.. i wish i coulda added more but theres a character limit :'(

Ibn Syed
04-17-2005, 11:50 PM
Good signatures everyone. MIne is the last ayat from surah Yaseen and it is written in arabic and the translation is in english.
:w:

Mou'minah
04-18-2005, 06:24 AM
:thumbs_up

Mine is well...kinda self-explantory..They're both quotes.. :p

The first quote I found in my agenda....and the second one..found off the net :)

Umm Yoosuf
04-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum!

Mine is just a hadiths of the Prophet (may the peace and the bless of Allah be Upon him). Alhamdulilaah.

Danish
04-18-2005, 10:17 AM
*guilty for never getting the time to help*
no prob ukhti :) u can still help if u want to

You made that yourself? That's impressive, masha'Allah.
Yeh, jazakallah khair

Brother_Mujahid
04-18-2005, 10:25 AM
mine is just :shade: self explanatory

Sahabiyaat
04-18-2005, 10:40 AM
*sigh*(..lol the famous *sigh*)

seems like most of the sig's r self explanatory ..well mine aint...mine is unique

the land of the blind refers to those who have sight i.e noor in their eyes but still cannot see because of the abscence of the noor of the heart .... the one eyed king simply refers to the dajjal.....i got it from i think ahmed thompson...a gud way to put it however...in the land of the blind the one eyed man is indeed king.

aamirsaab
04-18-2005, 11:04 AM
k my sig. well im always changing it but currently it means to not take me seriously (oh yeah, like that was hard to figure out) as in sometimes i am a joker (messing around, chatting nonsense etc) and sometimes i am not( being me init...o w8 that is the other one...)

k i gotta get to class - form time and i dont wanna be late - ill b back an finish this post off hehe.

rachid
04-18-2005, 11:07 AM
This is my signature, i think you all know what i mean.

Umm Yoosuf
04-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh Yes Brother Rachid does have a nice and a very wise sig.. Masha Allah.

Noora_z3
04-18-2005, 02:41 PM
well bout my signature, I got it from a book "Despretly Seekin paradise: Journies of a sceptical Muslim" By Ziuaddin Sardar Published in Uk, which I recommend every one to read it, i dont agree with everything he said, yet its eye opener.

Since the death of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, diffrent Muslim organization and groups tried to establish Muslim paradise on earth, but most of them after certain success failed to keep it on. The main reason is that they stopped progressing after certain point thinking that we established wat we aimed for, and thats not how one reaches Muslim Paradise. Muslims should always CONSTANTLY keep improving, its an ongoing progress ...coz Muslim paradise on this earth is not a place of arrival...but a way of travelin..:)

Far7an
04-18-2005, 04:35 PM
My name in araby

The Ruler
11-30-2006, 02:58 PM

mine is because that ayat is really nice...and a stupid thing that i came up with...and my fans...obviously they would love to be acknowledged :)

Woodrow
11-30-2006, 03:15 PM
On mine the CLICK HERE PLEASE is a slide presentation of the Shahadah in Arabic and English.

The weather bar below is just that the current weather and time here in Austin.

Re.TiReD
11-30-2006, 03:19 PM
:sl: my sig is simple! :okay:

InToTheRain
11-30-2006, 03:24 PM

Mine is pretty simple, the Red pill is the truth and the blue pill is ignorance :) I can go deeper...But I don't want to :D (DO NOT TAKE THE BLUE ONE DAMMIT!)

By far Rachids sig is the best ;D

Re.TiReD
11-30-2006, 03:26 PM
how do you know the difference between red and blue...do they come with a label? ;D

-Shakirah-
11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
what is Rachids signature?

InToTheRain
11-30-2006, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dreamer
how do you know the difference between red and blue...do they come with a label? ;D
Well, the red (or is supposed to ^o) ) symbolises risk, doubt and questioning...things an individual does in order to find the truth.
The blue pill symbolises an I don't care mentality, as in everything is cool and "ignorance is bliss"...avoiding reality.

Re.TiReD
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
hmmmmmmmmm ^o) ok :w:

InToTheRain
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Shakirah-
what is Rachids signature?
apparently it is too good for our poor intellectual level to comprehend, hence he has taken it off :ooh:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.