/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Subhanallah!! how beautiful!!!

nurul3eyn
03-05-2006, 01:54 AM
:sl: :brother: :sister:

Our beloved Prophet (saw) said that there are special angels that roam the Earth, looking for gatherings of dhikr. When they find a group they call one another and encompass the gathering in layers until the first heaven. After the gathering glorifies Allah (swt) the angels return to their lord. Allah (swt) asks His angels, Where have you been? (Even though He already knows; when one loves someone he loves hearing his name mentioned by others). The angels will inform Allah (swt) of the name of the gathering. Allah (swt) will ask His angels "What were my servants doing?" The angels will reply: "They were praising You, magnifying Your Name and glorifying You. Allah (swt) will ask them "Have they seen Me?" The angels will answer: "No, By Allah! They have not seen You." Allah (swt) will say: "(They are praising Me without seeing Me,) what if they had seen Me" The angels would answer: "O Lord, if they had seen You, they would have glorified You more intensely. Allah (swt) will say: "What were they asking for?" the angels will reply "They were asking for Paradise!" Allah (swt) will say: "Have they seen Paradise?" The angels will say: "By Allah, no, they have not seen it." Allah (swt) will say "What would they do if they had seen it?" The angels will reply: "If they had seen Paradise, they would become more attached and attracted to it, and would seek it with a greater zeal and enthusiasm!" Allah would ask the angels What were they seeking refuge from? The angels will reply they were seeking refuge from the Hell (fire). Allah would then ask the angels: "Have they seen the Hell (fire)?" The angels will say: "By Allah, no, they have not seen it." Allah will say "What would they do if they had seen it?" The angels will reply: "If they had seen the Hell (fire), they would fear it even more and ask refuge from it with greater intensity. Then Allah will say to the angels I make you witnesses that I have forgiven them. One of the angels will say: "O my Lord, someone was there who did not belong to that group, but came for some other need." (That person came for some purpose other than dhikr.) Allah will inform the angels that "The benefits of sitting in a gathering of Dhikr are such that anyone who sits with them, for whatever reason will also have his sins forgiven (Bukhari, Muslim).

Subhanallah!! how beautiful!!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

mashallah, barak allahu feeki for sharing

subhanallah wa alhemdulilah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

afriend2
03-05-2006, 11:22 AM
salaam,

subhanAllah sis, jazakAllah for sharing :)

wassalam

mehnaz
03-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Salaam,
MashaAllah that is soo beautiful...JazaAllah khair for sharing it with us...
W'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
julie sarri
03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
:sl: how beautiful was that :w:

------
03-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Jazakallah

sapphire
03-06-2006, 07:11 PM
subhanallah ! jazakallah for sharing !

abdul Majid
03-06-2006, 07:19 PM
:brother:

Andaraawus
03-06-2006, 07:20 PM
beautiful hadith alhamdu Lillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.