PDA

View Full Version : Mark A. Gabriel Ph.D.



User Name
03-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Mark A. Gabriel is an egyptian born author who has written books like "Jesus and Muhammad" "Islam and Jews" and "Islam and terrorism". He was previously a muslim but now is a christian. He went to a prestigious university in Cairo and taught Islam, later he was jailed for a 2 weeks and tortured for being a traitor to Islam for questioning The Quran. Now I have been reading his books and they are ANTI-Islam and it sickens me how he portray's Muhammad. Has anyone else on this forum read his work?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by User Name
Mark A. Gabriel is an egyptian born author who has written books like "Jesus and Muhammad" "Islam and Jews" and "Islam and terrorism". He was previously a muslim but now is a christian. He went to a prestigious university in Cairo and taught Islam, later he was jailed for a 2 weeks and tortured for being a traitor to Islam for questioning The Quran. Now I have been reading his books and they are ANTI-Islam and it sickens me how he portray's Muhammad. Has anyone else on this forum read his work?
Salaam

Nope, and I don't wanna read it either, these people make me sick, they can follow what they want cause it's up to them but when they start telling lies thats taking it too far.
Reply

Mainul_Islam
03-06-2006, 02:00 AM
i dont understand how foolish people can be when they leave Islam because of doubtful questions they had... are they seriously trying to say their questions for Christianity is answered?? often i hear about priests telling not to question the church (unlike Islam) even if it is to gain knowledge
Reply

ShoRoUk.h.
03-06-2006, 03:39 AM
woooooooow im egyptian but neve rheard of him its sad though that the way ppl treat u can make u hate Islam
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Mainul_Islam
03-06-2006, 03:41 AM
but one really loves Allah, he will not care what others do to him
Reply

Issa
03-06-2006, 03:56 AM
Originally Posted by User Name
Mark A. Gabriel is an egyptian born author who has written books like "Jesus and Muhammad" "Islam and Jews" and "Islam and terrorism". He was previously a muslim but now is a christian. He went to a prestigious university in Cairo and taught Islam, later he was jailed for a 2 weeks and tortured for being a traitor to Islam for questioning The Quran. Now I have been reading his books and they are ANTI-Islam and it sickens me how he portray's Muhammad. Has anyone else on this forum read his work?
:sl: ,

It really is too bad that he allowed bad people to change his mind about his religion. It sad that he is telling lies and spreading misconceptions.
Reply

cleo
03-06-2006, 04:00 AM
I don't know who this is either, but, I would ask for documentation of his crediblity before I read such views. Some people do anything for money, they sell out, and it is their sin.
Reply

cleo
03-06-2006, 04:03 AM
Originally Posted by Issa
:sl: ,

It really is too bad that he allowed bad people to change his mind about his religion. It sad that he is telling lies and spreading misconceptions.

Can I say, please, I love your sign, FBI; I am going to have a shirt made like that! It is so original...love it!
Reply

Issa
03-06-2006, 04:06 AM
Originally Posted by cleo
Can I say, please, I love your sign, FBI; I am going to have a shirt made like that! It is so original...love it!
:sl: ,

Thank you. I was thinking the same thing (to get a t-shirt made)!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 03:46 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 02:07 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 11:53 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!