/* */

PDA

View Full Version : alishba

alishba
03-05-2006, 08:28 PM
hi im new to islamic forums and i hope i will gain many answers to questions regarding islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
03-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Yes im sure u will inshallah...

aamirsaab
03-05-2006, 08:29 PM
:sl:
You have 36 posts, how can you be new? :p

sapphire
03-05-2006, 08:47 PM
cut it out ! her post will be deleted tomoz when a mod sees she is posting the same post again....

anyhow :welcome: do check out the forum rules ! dont free post just to become a full member..doesnt work that way ! enjoy your stay !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-05-2006, 08:48 PM
welcum to da forum sis...:)

wow! uv reached 50 posts already!!! congrats! but hope dat mods dont delete any of em...:)

anyways...v a gd time...n take care...:)

:w:

alishba
03-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Im Not Moody Sis!its Just Dat Iv Never Used A Forum Before As A Way Of Gaining Answers To Questions I Have Regarding Islam.i Have So Many Questions But Im Not Sure Whto Ask.

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 08:57 PM
ask me go on am sure we'll all help u even tho av converted and am tryin ta becum a gud muzlim

take care

The Ruler
03-05-2006, 08:59 PM
dey obviously r free sis...:giggling: :giggling:

neways u got a question feel free to ask anywer....u can also pm any1 now dat uv reached 50 posts....:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

alishba
03-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Firstly Are There Any Denominations In Islam?

afriend
03-05-2006, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alishba
Firstly Are There Any Denominations In Islam?
Well, there was a time when there once was.

But now, Islam has much disunity that makes us weak.

But inshallah, when the time comes, we will be able re-unite once again...

alishba
03-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Okay People Answer This Question.are Braces Allowed Because They Do Alter The Way You Look

Kittygyal
03-05-2006, 09:05 PM
no where du get that from?

take care

afriend
03-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Okay People Answer This Question.are Braces Allowed Because They Do Alter The Way You Look
urm....

they don't exactly change the way you look (as in Facial wise)

They are for the straightenning of teeth, it doesn't really effect the way your face looks.

The Ruler
03-05-2006, 09:06 PM
hmmm i was thinkin bout dat jus de other day...but well...isnt anyfin dat alters da way u luk aint allowed...but den rnt we sposed to luk nice to our hubbys?

oopps sowee wers off topic sis...if u want answers u cud try da 'basic islam' or 'cyber cousellin' sections...:happy: :)

alishba
03-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Of Course It Affects My Friends Teth Were Out Of Her Mouth.since She Had Braces She Looks Completely Different.

afriend
03-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Name sonia - Pakistan
Profession student
Question Salam,

I am 22 and some years back I got "braces" as my teeth looked very bad, I want to ask is it haraam to correct one's teeth by getting braces?

Answer Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Braces may sometimes be used as a kind of treatment and some other times as a beatification. In both cases, there is no problem with using braces as they do not fall under the category of "changing the creation of Allah", which is prohibited in Islam.

Allah Almighty knows best.

from Islamnet.com

jzcasejz
03-05-2006, 09:39 PM
:sl:

WHAT'S GA'IN ON? :?

:grumbling LET'S ALL PLZZZ CALM DOWN :grumbling

:brother: :) And btw sis, welcome to the forums :brother: :)

arehat
03-05-2006, 09:41 PM
wlcm enjoy ur stay!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-06-2006, 10:20 AM
:sl: :brother:

Protected_Diamond
03-06-2006, 10:35 AM
welcome sister! :)

hidaayah
03-06-2006, 01:19 PM
welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay..

afriend2
03-06-2006, 04:09 PM
salaam,

welcome sis, inshAllah enjoy your stay here :)

wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!