/* */

PDA

View Full Version : freshy

fatima_01
03-05-2006, 09:59 PM
salaams ppl how u guys doin im new here as u can tell...anyway plz 2 meet u all:thankyou: btw my avatar is soo cute got to rate that man

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
03-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Wasalaams...

Welcome, i hope u enjoy ur stay.

The Ruler
03-05-2006, 10:02 PM
:sl: :sister:

:welcome: to LI....v a gd time :thankyou:

lukin 4wrd to ur posts...:)

hmmm...i thought freshy wer ppl born in anova coutry oter dan UK :-\
:w:

Ghazi
03-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hajar
03-05-2006, 10:04 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI!!!

Enjoy your stay :)

:w:

fatima_01
03-05-2006, 10:19 PM
anyway dont u guys go school or anything well those of u hu dont urgh at this moment i really im envying u :enough!:

afriend
03-05-2006, 10:23 PM
I go 2 skool....

And speaking of skool i got somethin goin down tomorrow...best go sleep

But trust me, i am really valuing these days, cos soon it's gonna be college and uni....then etc.

U need to love these skool days...even if it is a small, with annoying teachers and in the middle of asia town no. 2 (Tooting, bad boy town)

fatima_01
03-05-2006, 10:25 PM
school i hate it:hiding: im new at school and theres already rumours goin around :okay: well u dont need much education for aid worker anyway

DaSangarTalib
03-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forum sister :) Insha'Allah you'll benefit from you stay here and also enjoy it :)

sapphire
03-06-2006, 06:20 AM
:welcome: enjoy your stay !

hidaayah
03-06-2006, 09:33 AM
:w: and welcum..hope u have a beneficial stay..:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!