/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam channel; Visit Palestine

Sahabiyaat
04-18-2005, 10:28 AM
anyone watch it ?

staurday,Islam channel

or was it cricket cricket and more cricket on the weekend :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
04-18-2005, 10:30 AM
do you see our local Imam on Islam Channel? his name is Imam Qasim Rashid Ahmed, he sometimes does the Q&A session.
Wasalam

Khattab
04-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Salam Sister I recorded this, and watched it yesterday extremely sad, I have great respect for that women that went out there, the Palestinian Brothers and Sister have such strength and resolve, all they have his rocks and old weaponry and they are fighting and enemy that is heartless and supported by strongest super power on earth America and still they are there fighting and defending there family and land. And all of us muslims listen are sad for a few moments then go back to our life.

May Allah (SWT) unite all the muslims and give victory to the Palestinians, strengthen them in emaan and patience, and wake us all up to the realitys which is happening to the whole ummah. Inshallah.

niqaabii
04-18-2005, 01:30 PM
oh i wattched dat programmeit ws realli gd programme..quite sad though ....felt sorri for the children...i only watched about 15 minutes of it though

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
04-18-2005, 01:32 PM
:sl:

Ameen. :) I didn't watch it because I was here on the forums or doing homework!

format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
do you see our local Imam on Islam Channel? his name is Imam Qasim Rashid Ahmed, he sometimes does the Q&A session.
Yeah, I've seen him quite a few times. :) Mash'Allah he has been blessed with knowledge. :)

:w:

Sahabiyaat
04-20-2005, 07:50 AM
oh this programme was so gud MashaAllah,i watched all of it.

MasahAllah,the women in palestine are so brave,.....the woman hus son died had that been any other woman she wud have been screaming and crying,but this woman showed no emotion,all she sed was that it was up to Allah (swt), and wen the next day the jews came to demolish her house and she was homeless all she sed was Allah (swt) will look after us like he luks after everyone else
and the children speak as if they were adults, and even the youngest children express their hatred for sharon, and they love one another as if they will never be parted by death, but many die every day.
For such a brave nation of ppl,May Allah grant them victory.
Ameen. :wilted_ro

Sahabiyaat
04-25-2005, 03:25 PM
there was a repeat of this this saturday.

Sahabiyaat
04-26-2005, 11:26 AM
JazakAllah
:-[ i watched the repeat all over agen
i cudnt help it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.