/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I hope..

Protected_Diamond
03-07-2006, 11:40 AM
I hope you woke up this morning with a big smile on your face.
Prayed al-Fajr and read your Qur'aan to start your day off right!

I hope your breakfast was warm and tasted just right and you are smiling contentedly, when family members wish each other a cheery good morning ... and peace in your abode.

I hope that today, 07-03-06 is filled with lovely surprises and friends call you up just to say "Salaam" . . . and your loved ones tell you ..... "we are praying for you".

I hope you feel on top of the world with a spring in your step all the time when you think of Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala's Gracious and Merciful Blessings upon you ..........

I hope everything goes your way. In shaa'Allaah everything is well with your world, a place for everything and everything in it's place ..........

I hope you enjoy all you do ... in complimenting Islam by the way you feel when you read the Holy Qur'aan and benefit from Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala's teaching to your heart's content .....

I also hope, in shaa'Allah that ..........

If you have a bad day at work, be thankful to Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala. Appreciate that you have a job. Some people don't.

When you pay your bills, be thankful you can pay them. If you see a gray hair, be thankful. Think of the cancer patient in chemotherapy who wish they had hair on their head ...........

When you find yourself waiting in line or the recipient of poor service, be thankful. Think about the people who have no food to eat and are hungry all the time ..........

When you realise how much work it is to take care of a house, be thankful you have a home. Think about those who are homeless and wish they had a home to take care of ..........

When you feel like complaining because you have to walk a long distance from your car, be thankful . Think of what it would be like not to be able to walk!

If you get irritated by other people's anger, apathy, ignorance, bitterness, or insecurities, be thankful. Things could be worse. You could be one of them!

When you think everything in your world is terrible, and you want to give up, think of the people who have been told they only have a certain amount of time to live. They don't want to give up.

So, I hope you have a perfect day . . . and that every day is just as wonderful in it's own way, and in shaa'Allaah you will be blessed with all you prayed for yourself . . . and those dear and close to you.

I hope that your Deen is firm and true ... and at the end of each day, to thank Allaah Almighty for all His Blessings and Mercies, but most of all to ..........

~ be thankful for His Ta'aala's Presence in your life ~
Waking up this morning, being alive ... is His Ta'aala's blessing to you.

~ Alhamdulillah ~ :happy:

May Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala's Blessings and Grace surround you with happiness, peace, harmony, contentment, prosperiety and good health and for the Noor of the Holy Qur'aan fill your heart and soul. May the Truth of Islam bring unity in our Ummah and may peace in the dunya prevail. May Allaah Ta'aala accept your siyaam, qiyaam and ibaadahs. This is my du'aa for all of you. Aameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
03-07-2006, 11:43 AM
salam
05-05-05, is that the date today?
mashallah great post sis
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

Protected_Diamond
03-07-2006, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
05-05-05, is that the date today?
mashallah great post sis
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam
:sl:

:giggling: oops sorry i'll edit it, i forgot to change it

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.