/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who is this recitor?

muslim786
03-07-2006, 03:38 PM
:sl: this is ayat ul kursi and 2 verses after this, can someone please advise who it is, wassallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
edil
03-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Masha'allah that was very beautiful but I dont know who it was but theirs a shekh who's name is abu bakar ash shaatiri that sounds similar maybe you can try his recitation but this one sounds good too.

Z
03-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Salaam.

To me, it sounds like someone's personal recording.

There's loads of Sheikhs who recite almost similar though. Try the suggestion above. There's also Sheikh Al Ajmy who you might want to try out.

R_Mujahed
03-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Aslamualikum

This is my favourite recitor right here...Sh. Abu Baker Ashatiri...here are some sample Surahs...

...and if I didn't know any better, than I would say that this recitor likes his style and is doing a great job copying him!

Waslamualikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
R_Mujahed
03-08-2006, 01:12 AM
67 is Surah Al-Mulk
64 is Surah At-Taghabun

Tell me what you think!

anis_z24
03-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Salam
Has anyone heard Moez Battikh in the media section, He also sounds like Ashtiry, but only because of the bad recording, He sounds more like Mishari if you hear him in a better recording. Soon to come Insh'Allah.

muslim786
03-08-2006, 08:24 AM
:sl: thank you for your replies, I have abu bakr as shatry so i know it isnt him, if anyone else can help i would be grateful, wassallam

edil
04-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Where did you find that recording?? Is there many recitation by him??

extinction
04-12-2006, 10:28 PM
salah al budayr people!! totally awesome recitor mashalah but not the person reading though....

afriend
04-12-2006, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
salah al budayr people!! totally awesome recitor mashalah but not the person reading though....
:wub: very emotional!!!

:'(

But sheikh Shuraim beats em ALL!!!!

But yeah, I would have said that this recitor sounds a lot like Shaatri (my friend's house in Saudi is like 10 mins away from him AWESOME!!!)

BlissfullyJaded
04-12-2006, 10:38 PM
:sl:

Sheikh Budayr? I don't think soo... I don't think its any of the ones mentioned in this thread for that matter. :p

But I forgot the name...I've heard him before. :(

extinction
04-12-2006, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

Sheikh Budayr? I don't think soo... I don't think its any of the ones mentioned in this thread for that matter. :p

But I forgot the name...I've heard him before. :(
I wasnt saying its shaikh budayr reciting Im saying shaikh budayr reads awesome....i agree also so does shuraim but he wasnt so awesome when i actually heard him live....just my opinion

Khayal
04-13-2006, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by R_Mujahed
Aslamualikum

This is my favourite recitor right here...Sh. Abu Baker Ashatiri...here are some sample Surahs...

...and if I didn't know any better, than I would say that this recitor likes his style and is doing a great job copying him!

Waslamualikum

MashaAllah one of best reciter..jazaak ALLAH khayr Brother for sharing..:rose:

:w:

Khattab
04-13-2006, 05:14 PM
:sl: Still no idea's who the reciter is in the initial post? :w:

muslim786
05-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Still no idea's who the reciter is in the initial post?
:sl: finally found out who recitor is today in another thread, it is Qari Ziyaad patel, masallah beautiful recitation

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.