/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free publications

Khaldun
12-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Assalamu Alykum

Perhaps some Brothers and Sisters have noticed the free publications that have been circulating lately...how is your response to this? good/bad feel free to express your views :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdalla
12-16-2004, 10:49 AM
I like it so YES!

A. Mukhtar
12-17-2004, 05:42 PM
:sl:

Yes, the 'Free Publications' are truly interesting, as well as educational.

But remember Brothers that you are not addressing only Regent's Muslims, this is a 'World Wide Web', where an ordinary guest would be puzzled about what we are talking about!

Tell me if I'm wrong.

aamirsaab
12-17-2004, 06:23 PM
yeah the hand outs are reallt good.
with regards to brother mukhtar, yes khadun was addressing regent college but the poll is can be usefull - inshalla maybe if the poll has good results then brother khadun maybe able to send the free publications to whoever requires it around the www.
p.s im not saying he will do it, im saying he might :D

asalam 4 now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
12-17-2004, 09:57 PM

^^ ;) mashAllah brother aamirsaab...yes sorry if I wasnt clear enough, i meant the publications at our college

Sheikh Haroon
12-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Salaam.

So i take it u guys are all from Birmingham/ London?

A. Mukhtar
12-22-2004, 07:05 PM

Shaikh Haroon, we aren't far from London/Birmingham... we are some bunch of students from the famous city, Leicester. I won't add more to that lest you track us down!

WomanOfJihad
12-26-2004, 11:43 PM
But remember Brothers that you are not addressing only Regent's Muslims, this is a 'World Wide Web', where an ordinary guest would be puzzled about what we are talking about!

Tell me if I'm wrong.
err.. Yes, people like me would get puzzled ..
* Is lost in this thread* ....
Hmm..the Admins of this forum might want to open a new Thread called " REGENT" or sumthing along those lines .. where students can post things to do with Regent, n that way .. " Non -Regent" pple like me wudnt b confused .. InsHallah ..

Ummatee
12-27-2004, 05:21 PM
??? ----> ARE YOU WOMANN (of jihad..i mean)....!! Weellll... what you said about the non regent people... Alhamdulillah there are no such differences, I mean to say that, yes we all come here and discuss whats hapening and how to make things better in the college, but this is where you all (the non regentees) play a part, you can advice us and make suggestions :) which will help us all carry out the good work and inshAllah create a good environment for our brothers and sisters inshALlah in college? You see... So here i go tht was a *SNAPP*.... (messing) I mean now you can put... *Not lost any more thnks to ummatee* in ur reply.... :laugh: Wasalammmmmm... !!!

WomanOfJihad
12-27-2004, 05:42 PM

Sure sis " SNAP" .. inshAllah will give out suggestions n opnions .. n SubhanAllah i have been told ( by Ummatee) that the brothers n sisters r realy wriking hard on Improving the environment around .. THats really Good .. mashallah.. May Allah swt give u success in ur aims n Goals .. ( Ameen)

*Not lost any more thnks to ummatee*
*SIS " SNAP" .. WOMANofJihad can never get lost in this forum .. coz guess wat .. ive made this my home .i can nEver get Lost now can i ? * ::) ..

ukhti
12-27-2004, 05:50 PM
:w:

yeah masha Allah, the publications are good, was reading through it today while i was doing some revision, and it was like a memory refresher for the stuff i knew, and also learnt some new stuff from the hadiths i havnt come accross before..so yup, jazakallah khair for the publications

WomanOfJihad
12-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Wats the this Publication ... I WANT ONEEEE !!!.. i m just curious to know wat it is....

aamirsaab
01-07-2005, 10:01 PM
lol sister

the free publication was a book of hadith ( i think 100 or somthing) and was handed out in regent college.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.