/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamz

Munaqibah14
04-18-2005, 10:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum,
My name is sumaiyah. I'm 14 amani refered me to the site. I hope to have tons of fun. I moved from MN to AZ, usa. I'm oviously a niqaabi and have been for 5 years now. I'm an amercian muslim.
I like skeateboarding, snowboarding, skating, rock climbing and tons of other sports...
I have a soft side too, I like crocheting, knitting, reading, babysitting, making blankies for an-nisaa.org, get togethers and a whole lot more.
I can't wait to begin posting...
your sister in islam,
Sumaiyah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
04-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Welcome sister. I'm a resident of a few days here, it's pretty good alhamdulillah.

By fun I'm sure you mean join in with discussions about Islam and learn more about the deen insha Allah.

That's some introduction though, welcome nonetheless.

*charisma*
04-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Asalamu alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM OKHTI!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):)

HOPE U ENJOY UR STAY INSHALLAH!!!

amani lolz yea she has a great rep here at LI hehe :p

take care
fi aman allah
w'salaam

Far7an
04-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arwa
04-18-2005, 10:46 PM
:sl:

Welcome :D

aamirsaab
04-19-2005, 06:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Munaqibah14
Assalamu alaikum,
My name is sumaiyah. I'm 14 amani refered me to the site. I hope to have tons of fun. I moved from MN to AZ, usa. I'm oviously a niqaabi and have been for 5 years now. I'm an amercian muslim.
I like skeateboarding, snowboarding, skating, rock climbing and tons of other sports...
I have a soft side too, I like crocheting, knitting, reading, babysitting, making blankies for an-nisaa.org, get togethers and a whole lot more.
I can't wait to begin posting...
your sister in islam,
Sumaiyah
core blimey - you do do a lot dont ya :P
welcom to the forum.(that sentence is getting really old on this thread)

Munaqibah14
04-23-2005, 04:13 AM
Jazakallah khar all for your warm welcomes!!
lol,aamirsaab- that line does get really old!
your sister in islam,
Sumaiyah

~fUrRrI~
04-23-2005, 03:04 PM
masha'Allah a niqabbi!!! i want to start insha'Allah :D

welcum welcum welcum :D

(ya it does get a bit boring)

luv ur sports...i tried skateboarding tho :(
it ws ....err... a bad experience for me.....
yeh like bball?
*anothah book luvr :D *

Ra`eesah
04-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

YEaaaah another munaqabah :D welcome to IL here is a Nasheed to welcome you. :wilted_ro

Munaqibah14
04-24-2005, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~fUrRrI~
masha'Allah a niqabbi!!! i want to start insha'Allah :D

welcum welcum welcum :D

(ya it does get a bit boring)

luv ur sports...i tried skateboarding tho :(
it ws ....err... a bad experience for me.....
yeh like bball?
*anothah book luvr :D *

mashallah I started when I was 9 years old...it easy and fun experience when you get used to it!!
:sister: :thumbs_up NIqaBiS' RoCk! :love:
LOL...try it a again..you get used to falling then you get used to the board!!
yes!!I luv bball!! :applaud: (although I must say..I am a very professional player..I don't know all of those between the legs, and around your head moves, :confused: lol)
I guess the forum has its bad and good days..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.