/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2 year old gal missing, murdered

shanu
03-08-2006, 05:58 AM
Two year old Nurasyura mohd fauzi was said to be sleeping in her step grandparents home the day she went missing on March 1. The grandparents assumed the child was asleep and might have sneaked out while he was saying Maghrib prayers. But after 3 days later, the long search came to a sad end when Nurasyura(affectionately called as nonoi) was found dead. And her heavily decomposed body was dumped under the aljunied flyover at the pan island expressway.
http://story.singaporestar.com/p.x/c...7a0718b69db72/

When nonoi initially went missing, the family sounded the alarm which lead to a 3 day search by the police, relatives and friends for nonoi. Sometime during the search, the police turned their attetion to foul play. They questioned all the relatives and narrowed down to nonoi's stepfather, Mohd Ali johari, 29

On saturday, he led the police to her naked body.

The dead toddler's biological father Mohammed fauzi abdul kadil 23, was stunned when he learned that the man who had helped to search for his daughter, who had helped put posters up to get witnesses to come forward and who offered special prayers to find her had been been arrested in connection to her death.

"When i was searching, he is searching and the suspect is right in front of me and i dont even know. He is the last person i would have suspected"

Mohd Ali, who married nonoi's mother, Madam Mastura Kasmir, 22, 3 months ago, had even told reporters he was upset with his family for being so careless as to let the toddler run off.

On the day she disappeard, Mohd Ali took Nonoi to his Pipit road flat as usual but returned to his parents 3 room flat with Nonoi in his arms later

A resident in the area said the girl cried easily and Mohd Ali found her hard to handle. She cried whenever he carried her.

Nurasyura Mohammed Fauzi liked to sing karaoke and play with a toy pram and dolls, but her short tragic life was a world away from most two year olds

She was born in KK woman's and children's hospital, but while her mother was completing a jail term.

Nonoi was looked after by her paternal grandparents for the 1st six months of her life.

Nonoi lived with her mum, step father and step brother in their one room pipit road flar.

The toddler went missing last wednesday, sparking a search. Her naked nody was found on saturday afternoon, wedged in a muddy, dark spot and covered with litter under a flyover in Aljunied road. Her stepfather had led the police to her body.

"I really care for my grandchildren and with Nonoi, i was worried when i noticed she would sometimes suddenly wake up looking very frightened. I dont know why, but i had told Mastura about it" Madam Faridah said.

She said when Nonoi was in her care, she would be brought to her with ailments like eczema and breathing difficulties. She said she would nurse her back to health and told Nonoi's monther that the eczema seemed to have triggered by some kind of stress.

Nonoi's maternal grandmother, Madam Rozanah Salleh, 40 said Nonoi had a heart condition. She had been recieving treatment and her condition stabilised only when she turned two.

On Sunday, Nonoi's bilogical parents arrived at the morgue early to identify the body, with her paternal grandparents in tow. Only the child's parents went in.

Madam Faridah said " I feel hurt, i feel depressed. I dont know how to describe how i feel. What is worse is that i am upset that the child suffered her whole life. I have been trying very hard to save her so that i can care for her. The child needed a good and loving envrionment"

She collapsed and had to be carried away.

Later, Madam Rozanah recieved a call from her daughter and she broke into tears when she heard that Nonoi's body was decomposed and no longer recognisable"

"Nonoi you are so young and yet you have to suffer so much" she exclaimed in malay.

Mr Mohammed fauzi said when he entered the morgue he held out a glimmer of hope that he would not find his daughter lying there, but that did not prepare him for what he saw.

"I just could noy recognise her at all and her skin was all black and she has no eyeballs. I cant believe it is her" he said

Madam Rozanah now hopes that the tragedy would be a lesson to others
"I just hope that other families with step parents can look at what happened to Nonoi and please dont let it happen again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
03-08-2006, 06:05 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

:grumbling :( :'( :'(

May Allah s.w.a ease her families pain Ameen!!

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Lush
03-08-2006, 06:17 PM
This is awful. The most awful part is that the stepfather figure may have sexually abused her before he killed her, if he did indeed kill her. Statistics show that stepfathers often prey on their wards. Not to badmouth the kind, loving stepfathers out there, but if the little girl was found naked, the chances that something like that happened to her are high.

Suffering inflicted upon children is something that I can't get my mind around. I completely break down. :raging:

Kittygyal
03-08-2006, 06:22 PM
:'( :'( diz is jus jus NOT ryt it makes me :'(

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ubaid
03-08-2006, 09:28 PM
im lost for words

shanu
03-10-2006, 01:42 PM
yes me too, im so disturbed by this. The autopsy results are not out yet, But wen i see small kids running arnd my heart sinks.. The body is partially decomposed, i hope they can find out if it had been sexually abused. She's such a cute angelic looking baby, i couldnt upload the photos. InshALLah i'll help that family. The police has only suspected the step father, nothing is really out yet

MetSudaisTwice
03-10-2006, 01:46 PM
salam
may allah giver the family shifaa
wasalam

shanu
03-10-2006, 01:47 PM
another thing which i find very disturbing is that if the police had found the body 3 days after she went missing, how come the decomposition rate is so high? And what did he do her eyes? Some people suspected it was black magick done using the child. Some people in singapore and malaysia use children 4 this purpose. Like the famous case of Andrian lim, who kidnapped a malay boy and electricuted him and used his blood for black magic purposes :'(

sapphire
03-10-2006, 01:55 PM
ooooh ! subhanallah !*dunno wht to say*saaaaaad ! :(

Umu 'Isa
03-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Allahu alim sis shanu!

:'( :'( subhanAllah! this is awfulllll :'(

shanu
03-10-2006, 03:31 PM
i hate wen children suffer like this
im so mentally dsiturbed by this news, that i cry sometimes. She's such a angel :'(

mizan_aliashraf
03-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Salam
Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilayhi Raaji'ooun
May Allah grant her family shifaa', make easy this time for them and grant tier daughter a place in jannah
Wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-10-2006, 03:35 PM
salam
inna nillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon
ameen to the duas
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.