/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Special Lovely Angel for You

nurul3eyn
03-08-2006, 06:39 AM
:sl:

Once upon a time there was a baby ready to be born, One day he asked Allah:

Baby: "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, how I am going to live there being so small and helpless?"

Allah: "Among the many angels, I choose one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

Baby: "But tell me, here in heaven, I don't do anything else but sing and smile, that's enough for me to be happy"?

Allah: "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel's love and be happy."

Baby: "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me, if I don't know the language that men talk?"

Allah: "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care your angel will teach you how to speak".

Baby: "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

Allah: "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

Baby: "I've heard that on earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?"

Allah: "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her own life."

Baby: "But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

Allah: "Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you the way for you to come back to me and to your fathers and grand fathers of generations for everlasting joy here with me, even though I will always be next to you in earth."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from earth could be heard and screams of the ANGEL begins as baby leaves the Heaven; and the baby in a hurry asked Allah softly:

Baby: "Oh my Allah, if I am about to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

Allah: "Your Angel's name is of no importance, you will call your angel as 'Mother'. She takes care of you until you grow up and you take care of her when you grown. Remember, your ANGEL is the 'key of my Heaven' for you; don't miss or forget to care that 'key' not to miss my Heaven forever, my Heaven placed under your Angel's foot

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
03-08-2006, 06:41 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

awwwwwwh!! Alhamdulilah, i had a feeling our angel will be our mother masha Allah, beautiful! :rose:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

lyalyapo
03-09-2006, 02:49 PM
wow sis mashaallah, it's so beautiful, I realize how much I am missing my Mom

Maimunah
03-09-2006, 02:56 PM
mashaallah
jazakallah sis
it reminds me of how important our mothers are!!
salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-09-2006, 03:14 PM
dat was sooo nice masha allah :happy: :wub:

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
03-09-2006, 03:18 PM
salam
subhanallah such an inspirational text
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

snowdropjasmine
03-11-2006, 10:52 AM
:sl:
what a loveely poem:)

Snowflake
03-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Ah Im missing my baby now... :'( I'm wondering though is it ok to write poems like that? I mean Allah having such a conversation with a baby when he didn't? Seriously :?

------
03-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Awwwwwwww blessssssssssss!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.