/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A bit of ADVISE

handhuvar
03-08-2006, 08:10 AM
:sl:

one of my net friend shared this with me and i thought of sharing with u all too:)

The sick person should strive to have a good attitude and avoid arguing and disputing concerning worldly matters. He should bear in mind that this is the end of his time in the realm of deeds, and he should end it with good deeds. He should seek the forgiveness of his wife, children, all his family, neighbours and friends, and all those with whom he had dealings or with whom he was friends or had any kind of connection, and ensure that they hold nothing against him. He should focus on reading Qur’aan, reciting Dhikr, and reading stories about the righteous and how they were at the time of death. He should observe regular prayer and avoid impurity (najaasah), and take care of other religious duties. He should not accept the advice of those who try to turn him away from these things, for this is something with which he will be tested, and this person who tries to do this is an ignorant friend and a secret enemy. He should advise his family to bear his loss with patience and not to wail over him or to weep excessively. He should advise them not to do any of the bid’ahs (innovations) that are customarily done at funerals. He should ask them to make du’aa’ for him. And Allaah is the Source of strength.

hope u like it :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PaGaL~LaDo0
03-08-2006, 10:42 AM
:thankyou:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-08-2006, 10:46 AM
so do you do this then? lol:?

lyesh
03-15-2006, 12:56 PM
JazakAllah sis! THts true!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
handhuvar
03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
so do you do this then? lol:?
:sl: yes i try my best :)

handhuvar
03-17-2006, 05:29 PM
:sl:
friends pls read this

love for the sake of allah and hate for the sake of allah

Obviously there is no doubt that Islam obliges us to be intolerant and to hate all other beliefs and the people of those beliefs, Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an,

"Indeed, you have had a good example in Abraham and those who followed him, when they said unto their [idolatrous] people: "Verily, we are quit of you and of all that you worship instead of God: we deny the truth of whatever you believe; and between us and you there has arisen enmity and hatred, to last until such a time as you come to believe in the One God!" ..." [EMQ 60:4]

However remember that that hatred and animosity is for the sake of Allah, not for our own personal sake, so we will never allow that hatred to lead to aggression or oppression, the way the prophet (saw) replied to the jew who asked him if he liked him, he (saw) said, "By Allah i hate you but i will never do injustice to you." Our hatred should never lead to us treating them incorrectly, in the appropriate times we will be harsh e.g. in the battlefield, if they are the enemy or at war with us, but in the time of Da'wah, i.e. when we call them to Islam living with a treaty we will hate them for the sake of Allah, but we treat them justly and fairly and will not treat them harshly all for the sake of Allah despite our hatred for them, that is how we worship Allah, Allah (swt) says,

"As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably." [EMQ 60:8]

Verily this hatred it is part of our Imaan, the prophet (saw) said,

"the strongest knot of Imaan is to love for the sake of Allah and to hate for the sake of Allah." [Bukhari]

And Allah forbade us to incline or befreind any non-muslims even if they were your own brother or parents by blood, Allah (swt) says,

"O you who believe do not take as friends your siblings or your parents if they prefer the Kufr over the Imaan ..." [EMQ 9:23]

However that does not mean we have to fight them or be harsh with them, rather the prophet (saw) encouraged to maintain ties of kinship with our relatives and maintain good relationship with them despite our hatred for them if they were not Muslim, the prophet (saw) said,

"the family of so-and-so are not my friends because my friends are Allah and the believers but i have ties of kinship with them so i maintain good relations with them..." [Bukhari]

With regards to anger, yes we will never let our hatred for the kuffar to lead us to personal anger for them, but we must be angry for the sake of Allah when we see their kufr and their evils, and we must command the good and forbid the evil. the prophet (saw) said,

"do not get angry, do not get angry, do not get angry except for the sake of Allah."

thanx to my friend who share these with me :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.