/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stories Regarding Allah (swt) Prophets[PBUH] or Angels

itsme01
03-08-2006, 08:34 AM
:sl:

refer to this thread
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...angel-you.html

According to me this is not right. As such a thing never took place, and coming up with stories about which we have no knowledge (when it contains Allah, Angels, or Prophets) I say is Haram.

(nurul3eyen - nothing personal - hope you understand that)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme01
03-11-2006, 02:44 PM
bump

songinwind
03-11-2006, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme01
:sl:

refer to this thread
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...angel-you.html

According to me this is not right. As such a thing never took place, and coming up with stories about which we have no knowledge (when it contains Allah, Angels, or Prophets) I say is Haram.

(nurul3eyen - nothing personal - hope you understand that)

:w:

Brother..I went and looked at this,,,and its a "Poem", which I too am a writter of poetry..and u raised a intresting things here...is this allowed or not, according to islam??
Than , not to disrespect u in any way....You made some statements>>According to me this is not right,,and I say is Haram. <<<<
Brother only ONE has this right....:Allah"..so we need to read, and see what ALLAH says about his...not we or I...:) peace to you..

itsme01
03-11-2006, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by songinwind
Brother..I went and looked at this,,,and its a "Poem", which I too am a writter of poetry..and u raised a intresting things here...is this allowed or not, according to islam??
Than , not to disrespect u in any way....You made some statements>>According to me this is not right,,and I say is Haram. <<<<
Brother only ONE has this right....:Allah"..so we need to read, and see what ALLAH says about his...not we or I...:) peace to you..
agreed.

However - the point remains: Because it is very clear that since we have no knowledge of Allah and Angels and Jinns (except whats given to us in Ahdiths and Quran) - coming up with "fictional" events in which either "Allah [swt]" or Angels or Prophets speak is wrong.

I cannot recall it: but there is a Verse that says something about Poets (and how they tell lies) and compares to the Truth (i.e. Quran).

So basically, what I am saying is that these "poems" are lies (no offence) - which is a sin.

-- songinwind dont take it personal, and i hope you understand what i mean above.

Jazak'Allah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.