MetSudaisTwice
03-08-2006, 03:12 PM
salam
same here, i don't like singing or music
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Salam
Such 'nazams' are leaving the boundaries and becoming like the music of the kuffar. This is a new tribulation upon the muslims and a sign of the last hour.
May Allah protect us
Wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
03-08-2006, 03:20 PM
salam
ameen thumma ameen
wasalam

The Ruler
03-18-2006, 08:47 PM
personally...4 sum reasons i dont lyk anyfin (wether islamic or not) dats by a bengali i dont no well...i dunno it jus feels rong :heated:

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
03-18-2006, 08:49 PM
both mizan and metsuda are very intelligent brothers!
RESPECT TO THEM BOTH, so i gotta go wiv wat dey say haha ;D

afriend
03-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah.....

Bangladeshi songs make me puke......

Seriously puke.......

But som1 was a gr8 poet of the time, called Nazrul Islam, he did a few songs, but his Islamic Poems were AWSOME!!!!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-21-2006, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Yeah.....

Bangladeshi songs make me puke......

Seriously puke.......

But som1 was a gr8 poet of the time, called Nazrul Islam, he did a few songs, but his Islamic Poems were AWSOME!!!!!!!!
i wonder what bollywood songs make you do :offended:

hmm, as for nazams i dont feel they are right, musikless nasheeds are waaay betta

BANGLAKITAB.com
02-04-2008, 12:45 AM
:sl:
I listened to the nazm/hamd/naat/nasheed (not sure if there is difference in meanings of these words) or whatever they have on banglakitab.com and did not find any instrumental music. They are just words. Since I do speak Bengali without local dialect, I was able to understand them. They sounded like poems with emotion. I contacted the admins of banglakitab.com and they said that they had A LOT of these and they are only offering the ones that do not contain bidat/innovation or disrespectful comments. I checked with the Ulema and they said when Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam migrated to Holy Madinah, the children sang a naat with drum/tabla (Tala Al... it is available in hamd/naat section of islamibayanaat.com, which was also in the movie "The Message") and hamd/naat are allowed without instrumental music, except drum/tabla.

So, I disagree with the initial comments in this post and I have verified my stance with the Ulema. I urge you to verify this with the Haqqani Ulema.

Even if you disagree with this, I think Bangla speaking brothers/sisters should take advantage of the large collection of authentic books translation and speeches on banglakitab.com . Their collection of Bangla Quran translation audio is excellent quality.

And, Allah Knows The Best.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.