/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read me.

Ra`eesah
04-19-2005, 05:17 AM
:sl:

Awww I love the smilies they are soo :awesome: whoever did this :rock: mash`allah :bravo: very :clever:... :alright: I think Im getting carried away...:sorry:

Ahem... well Alhamdulillaah I join I am happy :D and I hope you are also Happy :) so that we can all be very happy. Ok inshallah I cant wait to start posting.
see you around, I know... I am so full of life thats why my name is Aisha :wub: btw am i having deja vu or do some of these names on here look familiar ... ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mou'minah
04-19-2005, 05:22 AM

Welcome to LI sis :)..I recognize you from IF :p

Insha'Allah you'll enjoy your stay here! :thumbs_up

BlissfullyJaded
04-19-2005, 06:14 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
:sl: btw am i having deja vu or do some of these names on here look familiar ... ;D
A lot of people tend to believe my name sounds familiar.. If you think so too, then yes, you're havin a deja vu. :zip:

Welcome to LI sis.. :D

Uma Rayanah
04-19-2005, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey

Awww I love the smilies they are soo :awesome: :sl:

:omg: :omg: :omg:

not another one who loves smilies :zip:

WELCOME REAR SISTER :sister:

Hope u will enjoy ur stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Asalamu alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM OKHTI!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):)

hope u enjoy ur stay, may it be beneficial inshallah!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-20-2005, 02:26 AM
:sl: welcome to the forums. :)

SalafiFemaleJih
04-20-2005, 02:54 AM
salams,

welcome to the forums ukhti!!!! enjoy ur stay inshaAllah

walaikum salaaam wr wb.

Arwa
04-20-2005, 08:24 PM

Welcccccooooooooome! :D

btw am i having deja vu or do some of these names on here look familiar ...
definately a deja vu :) ;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Welcome sister.:)

What is deja vu? :lol: No, really, what is it?

S_87
04-20-2005, 08:27 PM
:sl: aisha your intro is so cute :p

Ra`eesah
04-20-2005, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
Welcome sister.:)

What is deja vu? :lol: No, really, what is it?

Jazakallah khair amani but ur cuter ;) lol ok brother ahmed...

Definitions of déjà vu :

*A paramnesia consisting of the sensation or illusion that one is seeing what one has seen before

*seen before [French]; a feeling that what someone is seeing or experiencing happened before even if it did not. Knowing how to write a foreign term is as important as knowing how to use it. I read a story in which this term was correctly used twice, but the author (possibly not knowing how to spell it) wrote it as d,j… vu. At least, that is what I saw on my computer monitor. Of course, this might have been the result of trying to use escaped characters or character references, which do not always appear as intended

*The sense that something seemed to have happened before. But after constant misuse over a period of time, the secondary meaning of simple familiarity has become accepted in dictionaries. Still, don't rush to perpetuate such watered-down new meanings. Thanks to Yogi Berra, in any case, déjà vu has become hackneyed and is best given a rest.

*Literally already seen. The impression or illusion of having seen or experienced something

BlissfullyJaded
04-20-2005, 09:39 PM

Keepin the dictionary handy today, eh? ;)

Ra`eesah
04-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

You know it! :D

~fUrRrI~
04-21-2005, 03:08 AM
welcum :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.