/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey! ppl say hiy ta diz sis nafisa88

Kittygyal
03-08-2006, 08:07 PM
welcum to da fourm as am sooooooo lazy i fought i'll open a new thread cuz i can't see if diz sis introduced er self or not:rollseyes ;D

so as a was sayin WELCUM SIS n sos for da l8 welcum...:grumbling :hiding:

cum on ppl say welcum to da sis 88 :giggling: maybe i'm l8 bt neva mind;D ;D ;D

take care

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
huh i dont geddit! if ders sum1 new in d forum cald nafisa88 den y r u postin an intro thread for er :confused:

correct me if i misread da thread :)

:w:

akulion
03-08-2006, 09:14 PM
salam alaikum and

enjoy your stay :)
br aku

Kittygyal
03-08-2006, 09:17 PM
cuz she is a very nice sis and i jus want ta welcum ta er....

lyk a cd am lazy a can't find er intr thread only if she did introduce er self *confused*

lyk u cy helpin 1 anuda is gud sis lo0o0o0l

ppl bare in mind dn;t welcum me do it ta da sis lo0o0l

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-08-2006, 10:20 PM
:welcome: to LI....:)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!