/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Healing

servantforever
03-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Assalamualaikum

An Islamic Medical Centre in Malaysia that offers spiritual healing/treatment to all nation (Muslim and non-Muslim)throughout the world. It can carry out the treatment to any person in any distant area. The treatments offered are as follows:

- being attacked by jinn or a witch or black magic

- addicted to drug, cigarette, wine(intoxicating drink) and etc

- any type of cancer and tumor

- heart disease, kidney failure

- sexually inadequate, impotency, stroke and

- counseling service

- massaging and etc

They don't charge anything for the treatment as it is from God. But they will be very thankful for any type of contribution for the sake of God. They are more specialized in healing CANCER.

Thank you for disseminating this news.

For further detail please contact Doctor Kadiri mobile no: 0126987378 or 0136074313 or email to faizula@yahoo.com or kaditrads@yahoo.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
servantforever
03-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Homosexuality is also cureable through our islamic treatment and healing. Please consult the case to the doctors above.

Christian_dove
03-13-2006, 01:30 PM
If people could just eat right, they wouldn't have all these deaseses... Now, for poor people, they don't have much option, as we have left them in the gutter, but all the fatty westerners are really bringing it upon themselves.

Basically, what most people need to eat is essential fatty acids (it wont make you fat..) such as omega 3 (you get that from fat fish) and lots and lots of vegetables and fruit. The most dangerous drugs of all isn't cocaine, LSD, or any other "recreational" drug, but actually sugar. Sugar feeds cancer. Did you know that inside cancer cells there are 30% more sugar than in normal cells? The more sugar you eat, the more the cancer will grow. And what do the hospitals put you on, beside the chemotherapy (that is also likely to kill you)? They put glucose straight into your veins... No wonder the death rates are climbing day by day.

servantforever
03-14-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by servantforever
Homosexuality is also cureable through our islamic treatment and healing. Please consult the case to the doctors above.
As well as AIDS, is also cureable. Don't worry, trust in Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
i_m_tipu
03-15-2006, 08:52 AM
:sl:

subahanAllaah

good finding

r they really saying true..

in our country lot of people used to sell their medicine by showing the image of releigon..

very few of them r really true..

true people never used to sell their own product but service the people with satisfaction..

can u show me the statement of the result of this treatment..

:w:

Christian_dove
03-15-2006, 11:20 AM
AIDS is curable. There are examples of africans who are imune to the HIV-virus as well. Some people even claim that AIDS is not the result of the HIV-virus at all.

HeiGou
03-15-2006, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Christian_dove
If people could just eat right, they wouldn't have all these deaseses... Now, for poor people, they don't have much option, as we have left them in the gutter, but all the fatty westerners are really bringing it upon themselves.
Yes it is well known that non-Western societies are vibrant and healthy ones where no one ever gets ill. Look, I am sure you mean well, but what you are saying is dangerous. This is why people talk about complementary medicine.

Basically, what most people need to eat is essential fatty acids (it wont make you fat..) such as omega 3 (you get that from fat fish) and lots and lots of vegetables and fruit. The most dangerous drugs of all isn't cocaine, LSD, or any other "recreational" drug, but actually sugar. Sugar feeds cancer. Did you know that inside cancer cells there are 30% more sugar than in normal cells? The more sugar you eat, the more the cancer will grow. And what do the hospitals put you on, beside the chemotherapy (that is also likely to kill you)? They put glucose straight into your veins... No wonder the death rates are climbing day by day.
Uh huh. What is your evidence that sugar feeds cancer? The real reason is incidence of cancers is increasing is that people live longer. Anything that lives long enough will get cancer. So which peer-researched medical text books say that sugar feeds cancer?

Chemotherapy is of course poison. But the death rates are NOT climbing day by day. Several forms of cancer have been all but beaten - childhood soft-tissue tumors for instance. But virtually everything else has also come down although not as much. The reason that glucose is put into your veins is that the chemo means the patient has problems eating and they need food. So glucose is the best option.

These are serious issues. People die if they refuse scientific treatment. Do not suggest "cures" that can only kill.

HeiGou
03-15-2006, 11:48 AM
AIDS is curable. There are examples of africans who are imune to the HIV-virus as well. Some people even claim that AIDS is not the result of the HIV-virus at all.
AIDS is not curable. Such a claim is outrageous and irresponsible. People die through messages like this one. There are people who seem to remain immune from developing AIDs even though they have HIV. Some people make that claim, but the reputable ones have backed down because the evidence is utterly over-whelming.

root
03-15-2006, 12:55 PM
There are people who seem to remain immune from developing AIDs even though they have HIV
This is true. Around 10% of europeans are immune to HIV infection, it's an evolutionary process that occured in a mutated gene that gave protection to the various plagues that Europe suffered. By chance the mutated gene also prevents HIV infection.

Christian_dove
03-15-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou

Uh huh. What is your evidence that sugar feeds cancer? The real reason is incidence of cancers is increasing is that people live longer. Anything that lives long enough will get cancer. So which peer-researched medical text books say that sugar feeds cancer?
People live longer? Where did you get that? MORE people live longer, because thay don't die at the age of 5 from cholera or plague anymore, hence the living rate are increasing.. But the actuall ability to live longer has increased? I don't think so.
Chemotherapy is of course poison. But the death rates are NOT climbing day by day. Several forms of cancer have been all but beaten - childhood soft-tissue tumors for instance. But virtually everything else has also come down although not as much. The reason that glucose is put into your veins is that the chemo means the patient has problems eating and they need food. So glucose is the best option.
http://www.mindfully.org/Health/2003...-15M3apr03.htm

"3 April 2003 | GENEVA -- Cancer rates could further increase by 50% to 15 million new cases in the year 2020, according to the World Cancer Report, the most comprehensive global examination of the disease to date."

And further: ""The global burden of cancer continues to increase. In the year 2000, 5.3 million men and 4.7 million women developed a malignant tumour and 6.2 million died from the disease. The number of new cases is expected to grow by 50% over the next 20 years to reach 15 million by 2020." -- Dr Gro Harlem Brundtland, Director-General, World Health Organization"

-----------------------

The 1931 Nobel laureate in medicine, German Otto Warburg, Ph.D., first discovered that cancer cells have a fundamentally different energy metabolism compared to healthy cells.

The crux of his Nobel thesis was that malignant tumors frequently exhibit an increase in anaerobic glycolysis -- a process whereby glucose is used as a fuel by cancer cells with lactic acid as an anaerobic byproduct -- compared to normal tissues.

The large amount of lactic acid produced by this fermentation of glucose from cancer cells is then transported to the liver. This conversion of glucose to lactate generates a lower, more acidic pH in cancerous tissues as well as overall physical fatigue from lactic acid buildup. Thus, larger tumors tend to exhibit a more acidic pH.

http://www.mercola.com/2000/oct/8/sugar_cancer.htm

I first realized the deadly combo cancer/sugar after seeing a seminar with Jerry Brunetti. He had cancer. He didn't take chemotherapy. They gave him 6 months to live. He is still alive.

Now, I am en educated botanist, I grow herbs and plants, I know that nature has it's own ways. If there is a desease, there is also a cure... Chemotherapy isn't it.

These are serious issues. People die if they refuse scientific treatment. Do not suggest "cures" that can only kill.
Listen, you go and get chemotherapy if you get cancer, I wont. If the cancer doesn't kill you, the combination of malnutrition and chemotherapy probably will.

HeiGou
03-15-2006, 03:27 PM
People live longer? Where did you get that? MORE people live longer, because thay don't die at the age of 5 from cholera or plague anymore, hence the living rate are increasing.. But the actuall ability to live longer has increased? I don't think so.
The more diseases people work on, the longer they tend to live. Yes, they do live longer. When Bismark set the retirement age for workers at 65 (who had obviously already survived childhood) their average life expectancy was 45. I do not say their ability to live longer has changed, but they do live longer.

http://www.mindfully.org/Health/2003...-15M3apr03.htm

"3 April 2003 | GENEVA -- Cancer rates could further increase by 50% to 15 million new cases in the year 2020, according to the World Cancer Report, the most comprehensive global examination of the disease to date."
Cancer rates. I agree.

And further: ""The global burden of cancer continues to increase. In the year 2000, 5.3 million men and 4.7 million women developed a malignant tumour and 6.2 million died from the disease. The number of new cases is expected to grow by 50% over the next 20 years to reach 15 million by 2020." -- Dr Gro Harlem Brundtland, Director-General, World Health Organization"
In the most part due to an aging population.

The 1931 Nobel laureate in medicine, German Otto Warburg, Ph.D., first discovered that cancer cells have a fundamentally different energy metabolism compared to healthy cells.

The crux of his Nobel thesis was that malignant tumors frequently exhibit an increase in anaerobic glycolysis -- a process whereby glucose is used as a fuel by cancer cells with lactic acid as an anaerobic byproduct -- compared to normal tissues.
What most people would call the Citric Acid cycle and it is not fundamentally different from healthy cells.

The citric acid cycle (also known as the tricarboxylic acid cycle, the TCA cycle, or the Krebs cycle) is a series of chemical reactions of central importance in all living cells that utilize oxygen as part of cellular respiration. In aerobic organisms, the citric acid cycle is part of a metabolic pathway involved in the chemical conversion of carbohydrates, fats and proteins into carbon dioxide and water to generate a form of usable energy. It is the second of three metabolic pathways that are involved in fuel molecule catabolism and ATP production, the other two being glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation.
The large amount of lactic acid produced by this fermentation of glucose from cancer cells is then transported to the liver. This conversion of glucose to lactate generates a lower, more acidic pH in cancerous tissues as well as overall physical fatigue from lactic acid buildup. Thus, larger tumors tend to exhibit a more acidic pH.

http://www.mercola.com/2000/oct/8/sugar_cancer.htm
Also of course tumors have poor blood circulation and so remain oxygen poor, and hence things like lactic acid is not removed from the region. But you are confusing cause and effect.

I first realized the deadly combo cancer/sugar after seeing a seminar with Jerry Brunetti. He had cancer. He didn't take chemotherapy. They gave him 6 months to live. He is still alive.
Some people survive HIV too. Doesn't mean that whatever they are doing is the reason they have survived. Sometimes cancers spontaneously go into remission. What sort of cancer did Mr Brunetti have?

Now, I am en educated botanist, I grow herbs and plants, I know that nature has it's own ways. If there is a desease, there is also a cure... Chemotherapy isn't it.
That sounds like homeotherapy to me. Is that what sort of "education" in botany you have had? Chemotherapy cures. Not always, not perfectly, but it does in many cases.

Listen, you go and get chemotherapy if you get cancer, I wont. If the cancer doesn't kill you, the combination of malnutrition and chemotherapy probably will.
It depends on the skill of the doctor in balancing attacking the tumor and saving me. Personally I'd rather not have chemo but there is no other viable option.

Christian_dove
03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
The more diseases people work on, the longer they tend to live. Yes, they do live longer. When Bismark set the retirement age for workers at 65 (who had obviously already survived childhood) their average life expectancy was 45. I do not say their ability to live longer has changed, but they do live longer.
Statistics can be fun. When they calculate the average life expectancy they take the age of ALL people who die in for instance a specific country, and divide it, to find the average life expectancy. If you have a country were lots of people die at low age (such as in Africa, were lots of children die from deseases at very young age), of course life expectancy will be low. Now, when you look at a country were these deseases can be cured, children wont die in such great amounts anymore, hence the life expectancy will rise. It shouldn't be difficult to understand... It doesn't mean we are able to live longer, it means fewer die at an early age...

Cancer rates. I agree.
You agree? So you think that even though cancer rates may grow by 50 %, still less people will die? Well....

In the most part due to an aging population.
Have you ever been to a cancer clinic? My sister, who is a nurse, used to work there. I can't say that there were an abnormal amount of elder people there.. In fact, breast and colorectal cancers, which are the most common cancers, strike people at a relatively young age. You claim high age is a factor, from where do you get your data?

Some people survive HIV too. Doesn't mean that whatever they are doing is the reason they have survived. Sometimes cancers spontaneously go into remission. What sort of cancer did Mr Brunetti have?
lymphoma

That sounds like homeotherapy to me. Is that what sort of "education" in botany you have had? Chemotherapy cures. Not always, not perfectly, but it does in many cases.
Definitely not homeotherapy...

It depends on the skill of the doctor in balancing attacking the tumor and saving me. Personally I'd rather not have chemo but there is no other viable option.
I read somewhere that 2 out of 3 american oncologists who were asked, would not chose traditional treatment (as in chemotherapy) if they got cancer..

Christian_dove
03-20-2006, 02:25 PM
A clinic that provides cancer treatment without the use of poison:
http://www.cancermed.com/

And how the FDA refuse treatment, even though they allow it after they have had the chance to ruin peoples imunesystem with chemotherapy first...

http://www.ouralexander.org/war1.htm

According to what I have read (which is a lot) the best things to eat in order to avoid or treat cancer is: A mix of cottage cheeze and flax oil, and coconutoil when making food.

HeiGou
03-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Statistics can be fun. When they calculate the average life expectancy they take the age of ALL people who die in for instance a specific country, and divide it, to find the average life expectancy. If you have a country were lots of people die at low age (such as in Africa, were lots of children die from deseases at very young age), of course life expectancy will be low. Now, when you look at a country were these deseases can be cured, children wont die in such great amounts anymore, hence the life expectancy will rise. It shouldn't be difficult to understand... It doesn't mean we are able to live longer, it means fewer die at an early age...
Except in the West people are doing both - they are living longer and fewer of them are dying in childhood. Simple.

You agree? So you think that even though cancer rates may grow by 50 %, still less people will die? Well....
Well fewer people, not less people, and as a percentage of cancer victims, yes, fewer die. Chemotherapy works.

Have you ever been to a cancer clinic? My sister, who is a nurse, used to work there. I can't say that there were an abnormal amount of elder people there..
Yes. Pay closer attention next time.

In fact, breast and colorectal cancers, which are the most common cancers, strike people at a relatively young age. You claim high age is a factor, from where do you get your data?
The most common cancer in men is prostate, not breast or colorectal. I do not know where you are getting your figures from but I would think the main cancers are prostate, lung and breast and then perhaps colorectal.

What do you know,

http://www.cancer.gov/cancerinfo/wyntk/colon-and-rectum

Introduction

Cancer of the colon or rectum is also called colorectal cancer. In the United States, colorectal cancer is the fourth most common cancer in men, after skin, prostate, and lung cancer. It is also the fourth most common cancer in women, after skin, lung, and breast cancer.

Colorectal Cancer: Who's at Risk?

No one knows the exact causes of colorectal cancer. Doctors can seldom explain why one person develops the disease and another does not. However, it is clear that colorectal cancer is not contagious. No one can "catch" this disease from another person.

Research has shown that people with certain risk factors are more likely than others to develop colorectal cancer. A risk factor is anything that is linked to an increased chance of developing a disease.

Studies have found the following risk factors for colorectal cancer:

* Age: Colorectal cancer is more likely to occur as people get older. More than 90 percent of people with this disease are diagnosed after age 50. The average age at diagnosis is in the mid-60s.

Fifty doesn't look like a relatively young age to me.

And it does not look as if it is true of breast cancer either

Aging: Your risk of developing breast cancer increases as you get older. About 18% of breast cancer diagnoses are among women in their 40s, while about 77% of women with breast cancer are older than 50 when they are diagnosed.

lymphoma
Then he is a lucky guy.

Definitely not homeotherapy...
Are you sure?

I read somewhere that 2 out of 3 american oncologists who were asked, would not chose traditional treatment (as in chemotherapy) if they got cancer..
There's a great source.

servantforever
03-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Alhamdulillah I have received many response from readers and they are also being healed by me. For those who are still interested to have the healing from me, you are mostly welcome.
U can write to me through email or make a call to my mobile phone as the number stated above.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by servantforever
does this imply homosexuality is simply the shaytaans influence and that influence will be gotten rid of? or are we talking about some weird voodoo here?

:sl:

thc
03-30-2006, 01:36 PM
i agree with Abd Majid

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.