/* */

PDA

View Full Version : children born out of wedlock

renak
03-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Are children born out of wedlock looked down upon by Allah? Are they looked down upon by true muslims?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nawal89
03-09-2006, 06:39 PM
no. But from my knowledge the father has no right over them. It's the parents that are looked down upon, not the child.

renak
03-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Do you think that if the father doesn't marry the the mother, he has no right to participate in the upbringing of the child? Does he forfeit his right to the child?

Samee
03-11-2006, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
Are children born out of wedlock looked down upon by Allah? Are they looked down upon by true muslims?
Not at all. Why would it be the poor kid's fault that he was born out of wedlock? Its not like he could have screamed at his future mom and dad and told them to get married first.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
renak
03-11-2006, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
Not at all. Why would it be the poor kid's fault that he was born out of wedlock? Its not like he could have screamed at his future mom and dad and told them to get married first.
I was just curious. With my similar topic, I'm getting mixed information. Who knows what to believe! Thanks

Snowflake
03-12-2006, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
I was just curious. With my similar topic, I'm getting mixed information. Who knows what to believe! Thanks
These three verses from the Quran, prove that every person will be held accountable for his own sins. I don't know where you are getting your mixed information from. Allah is the Most Merciful and Most Kind, He would never look down upon a child for sins his parents have committed.

17:13 Every man's fate We have fastened on his own neck: On the Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spread open.

17:14 (It will be said to him) "Read thine (own) record: Sufficient is thy soul this day to make out an account against thee."

17:15 Who receiveth guidance, receiveth it for his own benefit: who goeth astray doth so to his own loss: No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another: nor would We visit with Our Wrath until We had sent an apostle (to give warning).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.