/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam-ing

sargon
03-09-2006, 07:20 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters.

I watched a presentation about Islam, and apparently it's a verb.

So if someone ask why you do something can you say "Because I'm Muslim and I'm Islam-ing." That would be a funny/interesting way to start giving dawah.

First they'd be caught off guard because they'd hear "Islam," but then right away the ing, so their brains wouldn't trigger the same signals of psyological negativity ingrained by the media ;D

What do you think?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mainul_Islam
03-10-2006, 12:35 AM
i have no idea what u are talking about...

Muezzin
03-10-2006, 09:12 AM
Is this like when a caretaker catches you with a foot in the sink?

'MUSLIM: It's ablution, man. Cleaning yourself for prayer.

CARETAKER: Uh-huh.

MUSLIM: No, really! I'm Islaming! It's fun, you should try it!'

Halima
03-10-2006, 01:31 PM
:sl:

I have a bad feeling this is making fun of Islam. We as muslims should not make fun of our own religion even if that wasn't your own intentions. It just doesn't look good on us and shows other people they can take advantage of us. I really don't see the benefit of this thread.

:threadclo

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.