/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why arent i.....

Helena
03-10-2006, 09:36 AM
:sl:

I asked why I wasn't rich.
And I saw a man with the wealth of a thousand kings, who was lonely, and had no one to share it with.
I asked why I wasn't beautiful
And I saw a woman more beautiful than any other, who was ugly because of her vanity.
I asked why I have to become old.
And I saw a boy of 16, who lay dead at the scene of a car accident.
I asked why I didn't have a bigger house.
And I saw a family of six, who'd just been evicted from their tiny shack, and were forced to live on the street.
I asked why I had to work.
And I saw a man who couldn't find a decent job, because he'd never learned to read.
I asked why I wasn't more popular.
And I saw a socialite with a thousand friends, who all left the moment the money and parties were no longer there.
I asked why I wasn't smarter.
And I saw a natural born genius, who was serving life in prison for making ill use of his knowledge.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
03-10-2006, 12:21 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Alhamdulilah, if you ever feel down you always look at those who are in a situation 10000 times worse than you insha Allah.

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

MetSudaisTwice
03-10-2006, 12:22 PM
salam
mashallah great post
jazakallah for sharing
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-10-2006, 12:24 PM
:sl:

indeed makes you think

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Habib_Islam
03-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Just makes u think......how well off we are all thanks to Allah and shukur for this nehma, And at a bad time in life there is always light shukuriya

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.