/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New antifobic idea and proposal in Denmark

Khemed
03-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Danes and also danish muslim schoolchildren i Copenhagen between 13-16 year of age must have meetings/classes with homosexuals in the classroom and have education in the lifestyle of homosexuality to prevent homphobism among the population. Behind the proposal is :brother: Khaled Mustapha who is the spokesman for The Danish Red-Green Alliance, a proislam party in the danish parliament.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
03-10-2006, 01:56 PM
all i have to say on this subject is... :hmm: :hmm:

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

aamirsaab
03-10-2006, 02:03 PM
:sl:
Homophobia is only recognised as a phobia because society has accepted the behaviour. A few decades ago it was considered against the law - gays could be killed for their behaviour but overtime it homophobic behaviour was accepted.

What would really be good is a religiousphobia lesson (if there is such word, if not, then hahaha I created a word!) where the students actually sit down with imams, priests and other guys. All you need to know about homophobic behaviour is that it is against Nature. Being a muslim, I have to respect their decision - this is not the same as it being right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.