/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If Words Could Kill.

tawbah
04-19-2005, 05:43 PM
Bismillah

Every night I think of my dad and I cry in a very low voice so that my mother doesnt hear, and I dream that he is coming home and gives me a big, big hug.Anas son of Guantanamo detainee Jamil El Banna

Why are they doing this to us? What am I supposed to tell my children, who at every phone ring, every door bell, ask' Is this our father'? Nadja Dizdarevic, wife of Bosnian detainee at Guantanamo, Boudella al-Hajj

Every day her grandfather gives the youngest money and she goes to buy something for her father, but in the end she had to eat it as he is not there Brother of Saeed Ahmed al-Sarim who is being held in Guantلnamo Bay

They ordered me to thank Jesus that Im alive Al-Sheik, Iraqi prisoner from Abu Ghraib

When you die, you die in a second but in that prison, you died a hundred times every day Ali Kashmar, former detainee at Khiam prison, Israel

They stole 14 months of my life… they were interrogating me everyday and in the first three or four days giving just a little food, and giving punishment.
15-year old Afghan, one of three children recently released from Guantanamo

Since the beginning of these events my children and my wife have not been able to sleep. My wife cries every night
Bilal Khazal, detained in Australia under Anti-Terrorism laws

They did everything to us - they tortured our bodies, they tortured our minds, they tortured our ideas and our religion.
Mohammed Khan, ex-Guantanamo detainee, released 16-03-04

The children are always saying is my father coming home tomorrow? The youngest child waits every day by the door, saying her father is coming right now, but he never does come.
Brother of Saeed Ahmed al-Sarim who is being held in Guantلnamo Bay

If they want to kill me, kill me. Just give me my son.
Sabrea Kudi, mother of Iraqi detained in US custody

Why is it that non Muslims are eager to listen and help get justice for my son and the other captives but the Muslims seem to stay away? I gave out 5 000 flyers in a door-to-door campaign in predominantly Muslim areas, all the shops and mosques had posters in them. Yet when we have a public meeting the only faces I see are non-Muslims. Father of Ruhal Ahmad, former Guantanamo detainee

My life is finished. Ill never, ever be the same
Imane, wife of Masaud Khan, sentenced to life in prison in the US

you arrest them, you never question them, and you lock them up and dont tell them what the evidence is against them, and tell them its potentially for ever. In the context of psychological warfare, its hard to see any government constructing a better set of circumstances designed to drive someone to madness
Gareth Peirce, leading civil liberties lawyer for the Belmarsh and Guantanamo detainees

"It is a nightmare to me that I did not even know Abdullah had died until I was released.”
Hussain Yousuf Mustafa, ex-Guantanamo detainee, speaking about his son.

I am not a terrorist, but I am a member of a group: five kids and a wife. Detainee A, former prisoner in HMP Woodhill

I was feeling very low, I was taken away from my children, Id lost my husband, it was totally unfair Tahira Tabassum, former Belmarsh detainee

These men have spent 18 months in wire cages and the British government has stood by and done nothing
Louise Christian, a solicitor for Feroz Abbasi, British Detainee

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saif
04-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Allahu akbar. May Allah give us all the strength to do whatever is in our means to help all victims of injustice. ameen.

SalafiFemaleJih
04-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Asalamaualaikum wr wb.

Ya Allah have mercy please Ameen.
Ya Allah give them strength to survive Ameen.
Ya Allah reward them for their sabr Ameen.

sis umm Abdullah I didn't know u were on this forum :D

walaikum salaam wr wb.

Far7an
04-19-2005, 06:21 PM
This was posted On IT too, probably by you..not sure.

O Allah! We seek refuge in You against difficulties, calamities, troubles, oppression and the ridicule of enemies.

O Allah! Grant us increase and not decrease, honour and not dishonour; give us Your favours and do not deprive us; prefer us, let not others be preferred to us.

Ameen ya Rabb

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tawbah
04-19-2005, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
Asalamaualaikum wr wb.

Ya Allah have mercy please Ameen.
Ya Allah give them strength to survive Ameen.
Ya Allah reward them for their sabr Ameen.

sis umm Abdullah I didn't know u were on this forum :D

walaikum salaam wr wb.
wa alaykum as Salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Ameen .

i tend to be a quiet member in all forums...[dont want to reveal your identity but you seem to hav a differnt username here then that which i am familar with subhanAllaah]are you the Sis whom was asking me questions on msn regarding niqaab?

Remember the suffering ummah and the mujahiden in your most humble du'aas

SalafiFemaleJih
04-19-2005, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Umm_Abdullah-
wa alaykum as Salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Ameen .

i tend to be a quiet member in all forums...[dont want to reveal your identity but you seem to hav a differnt username here then that which i am familar with subhanAllaah]are you the Sis whom was asking me questions on msn regarding niqaab?

Remember the suffering ummah and the mujahiden in your most humble du'aas
Asalamuaalikum wr wb ukhti,

yeah, I was the one who was asking you about niqaab issue on MSN. ukhti, atlast I started niqaab Allahmdulilllah...my post is somehwere here in general chat section.

yeah I have different usernames :) I'm looking forward to chat with you on msn soon inshaAllah.

walaikum salaaam wr wb!!

S_87
04-19-2005, 07:42 PM
:sl:
those quotes are so sad! we just cant imagine it in the comfort of our homes.

The children are always saying is my father coming home tomorrow? The youngest child waits every day by the door, saying her father is coming right now, but he never does come

Umm Yoosuf
04-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Subhanallah. May Allah grant them patience and paradise which beneath which rivers flow. May Allah grant us patiance too for sureally we are one body. A signal brotherhood and we feel thier pain too.

tawbah
04-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Ameen ya Rabb

Danish
04-20-2005, 07:11 PM
:sl:
[quote]
Allahu akbar. May Allah give us the strength...Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.