/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers Of Allah

muslimah4life
03-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Salaam everyone this is a gr8t band and gr8t songs and ideas that they carry.
Have a listen at:
www.afghanhits.com type in soldiers of allah and there you have it post back and let me know what you guyz think :happy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
03-10-2006, 09:05 PM
somehow i can't listen to it
maybe com prob
but one quetsion don't they use music?
salaam

muslimah4life
03-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Salaam sister
they use their tool of hip hop as dawah

Habib_Islam
03-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Same view here thier points are excellent and i realise the reality of the situation is more youth will be attracted to a hip hop style of making views heard but is it allowed? and PS visit www.blakstone.com a similar group who i used to work with for Hizab-a-Therekh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maimunah
03-10-2006, 09:18 PM
i think its bad to imitate the kufar!
salaam

strider
03-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Assalamu alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
i think its bad to imitate the kufar!
salaam
Dearest sister, please put things into context. There is nothing wrong with 'imitating the kufar' in something which does not go against the Shariah. :)

listen to SOA

This is how you listen to them using the above link:
1- click on 'listen to this song'
2- search the list and select 'soldiers of Allah'
3- click the song you want to listen to.. viola.

All the best,

Ma'assalama

Maimunah
03-10-2006, 09:28 PM
jazakaallah sis

Anonymous1
03-11-2006, 04:02 AM
:sl:
i really like their music:)
i think that their best song is 'they cant stop islam'
they make some really good points in their songs.
does anyone know if they are afghan?:? just wondering cause i came across their music for the first time when i was looking for pushto nasheeds and when i went to afghanhits.com and typed in pushto naheeds it gave me their music, also i havemt came across their music in any nasheed sites
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.