/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allahfish.com - miracle fish website

miraclefish
03-11-2006, 07:44 AM
You may have heard about the fish seen in the UK with the markings of Allah (swt) upon it.

I was lucky enough to see the fish in my local town, and I was so excited I took my whole family to see it.

The fish has now been sold, and so I decided to setup a website to share the pictures across the Mulsim Ummah. The site also has a video of the fish, and lots of interesting Islamic news and Articles.

Go to www.allahfish.com to see the pictures and the video.

Let me know your thoughts.

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Habib_Islam
03-11-2006, 02:44 PM
:sl:

What are the forums views on this is it a blessed reminder from Allah SWT or just a random fish? :)

Uthman
03-11-2006, 02:49 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Habib_Islam
What are the forums views on this is it a blessed reminder from Allah SWT or just a random fish? :)
I don't know for sure, nor will I ever. All I can say is that I will continue to practice Islam to the best of my ability Inshaa'Allah regardless of any fish or whatnot.

itsme01
03-11-2006, 02:52 PM
can i eat it? :giggling:

Signs of Allah are Present everywhere - in darkness and light.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
arehat
03-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Mashallah Allahs great signs are around us evreywhere

Kittygyal
03-11-2006, 03:00 PM
i don't get this it's a pic of a fish n :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

take care

Cookie Monster
03-11-2006, 03:01 PM

May Allah keep us all steadfast in our deen...
Allahs name appearing on fruits veggies n fish etc is obviously to strengthen our faith in The Almighty.. Hav any of u seen the baby with Allah written in his ear....?
Its amazing...:)
:w:

sargon
03-11-2006, 03:01 PM
I think it's a random fish, most of those things randomly occur but then some of them just make me wonder... have you seen the tree bowing towards Mecca? No way to know if the tree was bowing that way but that's what the picture said.

Cheb
03-11-2006, 03:08 PM
I had an original picture of a fish with "Allah" in arabic. It was cought in my home village and I think my grandfather has the picture now.
With taht picture there is no doubt that the word is "Allah", it is very clear.
Are there any Ahadith or verses in the Quran that talk about such occurances?
Peace.

itsme01
03-11-2006, 03:11 PM
^ it says in the quran (on top of my head): That signs have been given and all we need to do is look (i.e. open our mind and see)

lyesh
03-11-2006, 05:27 PM
SubhanAllah!!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-11-2006, 05:56 PM
aslaamalaikum

to the brother that posted the website; isn't the website name disrespectful to the name of ALLAH??

I find it abit unusual that people get all excited when they see something with the name of Allah swt written on it because it seems as if they havent seen the greatess of Allah's creations before...

There also is a problem occuring when sometimes people dilebrately make something up and then some muslims unfortunately begin to promote it without even knowing how it orginated and end up promoting the wrong messages.

czgibson
03-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Greetings,

This is just another in a long list of sightings of the word for Allah appearing in strange places. In a similar way, some Christians believe they can see the face of Jesus in pieces of toast etc. It's obviously just coincidence.

Elvis Presley's head was apparently visible in a tree the other day. What does it all mean? Nothing at all.

Peace

afriend
03-11-2006, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

This is just another in a long list of sightings of the word for Allah appearing in strange places. In a similar way, some Christians believe they can see the face of Jesus in pieces of toast etc. It's obviously just coincidence.

Elvis Presley's head was apparently visible in a tree the other day. What does it all mean? Nothing at all.

Peace
OK

So say that someone passed some exams with 100% results, then everybody starts to say that it was all coicidence, but really it was a hard earned result due to months of hard labour....

But even still, everybody said it was coincidence that he had passed....

So he had to take the exam again......

czgibson
03-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
OK

So say that someone passed some exams with 100% results, then everybody starts to say that it was all coicidence, but really it was a hard earned result due to months of hard labour....

But even still, everybody said it was coincidence that he had passed....

So he had to take the exam again......
Um, sorry, I don't see what this has to do with Allah's name appearing on a fish.

Peace

afriend
03-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Greetings,

Um, sorry, I don't see what this has to do with Allah's name appearing on a fish.

Peace
Forget it, im not exactly in the mood to explain, can someone help him out?

HeiGou
03-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I think there is a more interesting question here - in 1992 Yokohama had to recall a lot of car tires because their tread seemed to spell out the word "Allah" in Arabic. Nike did the same with a bunch of shoes whose treads spelled out, well you know in 1989. My favorite was last year Burger King had to apologise and withdraw some Mr Whippy ice cream containers because the lid had a stylised ice cream cone on it which, if you twisted it and squinted, looked a little like "Allah".

So why is it fine for "Allah" to appear on a fish and not on a car tire? This is a genuine question. One is a miracle and the other is an insult? Why?

Perhaps Muslims are so keyed up to find "Allah" they find it in pretty much everything.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-11-2006, 06:21 PM
The diffrence is oneis man made and the other is natural.

Andaraawus
03-11-2006, 06:25 PM
i heard about the girl that turned into a fish , i just managed to get the video hosted on my site but i havent heard or seen abouit this can you tell me more and give me the link ...wasalams

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-11-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Andaraawus
i heard about the girl that turned into a fish , i just managed to get the video hosted on my site but i havent heard or seen abouit this can you tell me more and give me the link ...wasalams
where you actually there when she turned into a fish??? or have just seen a video of a fish?? please dont continue to promote something just because "heard"...

HeiGou
03-11-2006, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
The diffrence is oneis man made and the other is natural.
Both are random. Why is one an insult and the other a miracle?

Oh wait. You think there is a vast international plot to humiliate Muslims by putting the word "Allah" on car tires and My Whippy containers?

------
03-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Subhanallah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-11-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou

Oh wait. You think there is a vast international plot to humiliate Muslims by putting the word "Allah" on car tires and My Whippy containers?
I dont know about international plot but it is something man made which could have been prevented and I guess it was. whether it was accident or intented i dont know.

Andaraawus
03-11-2006, 06:51 PM
where you actually there when she turned into a fish??? or have just seen a video of a fish?? please dont continue to promote something just because "heard"...
somthing just because you heard? maybe you havent seen the few words from my site about this topic, instead you have jumped at me to quick without checking for yourself

Andaraawus
03-11-2006, 06:52 PM
"wE hAvE BeeN GiVeN TwO EaRs aNd oNe mOuTh fOr A rEaSoN, So ThAt We HeAr tWiCe As MuCh As We SpEaK"
nice signature

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-11-2006, 06:56 PM
somthing just because you heard? maybe you havent seen the few words from my site about this topic, instead you have jumped at me to quick without checking for yourself
Nope I havent seen your site.

and

you said it..

miraclefish
03-11-2006, 07:01 PM
One brother made the point it is disrespectful.

I have to say that I dont agree - is is quite clear that no-one is equating the fish with Allah (swt), merely describing the fish.

I suppose it is down to one's interpretation, and one's intentions. If one intends to insult, an insult is given.

I am glad that you liked the site

Andaraawus
03-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Andaraawus

Nope I havent seen your site.

and

Quote:

you said it..
I said i heard about it but did i verify it as truth?
please dont continue to promote something just because "heard"...
why do Muslims love to hurt Muslims? thats my question to you. fear Allah nin whom you speak down to, people have feelings, im a human soul not a dog.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-11-2006, 07:58 PM
I said i heard about it but did i verify it as truth?

why do Muslims love to hurt Muslims? thats my question to you. fear Allah nin whom you speak down to, people have feelings, im a human soul not a dog.
What I was trying to say was by you mentioning it you are promoting it and just like you heard other people will hear of you and carry on this circle, so please atleast see where I am coming from and bro please dont compare yourself to a dog...

forgive me if I have offened you, salaam

Andaraawus
03-11-2006, 10:03 PM
no its o.k bro , my bad .... i know of two people that has clasified the fishgirl as fake, i have that wriiten just before the video ....wasaallms

Kittygyal
03-11-2006, 10:04 PM
no its o.k bro , my bad .... i know of two people that has clasified the fishgirl as fake, i have that wriiten just before the video ....wasaallms

well it is fake tho:rollseyes :rollseyes

take care

thirdwatch512
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Interesting, I just discovered that website today, and then i was browsing through and found this!

I can't say the name looks like "allah" though. It just seems really spread out.

And I haven't looked into the other side with "mohammad" written on it. But from what I have seen, it does not look real. hmm.. ever thought someone painted it or somwthing? lol.

I wonder.. do you muslims actually believe these things, or do you guys think of them as jokes?

جوري
07-11-2007, 03:49 AM
when you realize that everything in the universe, in nature and in yourself is a miracle, you don't need a super natural event to validate your beliefs....peace!

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 04:03 AM
A sign from Allah to the weak faithed and non-believers. Allah is the only and true God worthy of worship.
Never seen Jesus or any other deity worshipped around the world appear like this as a sign. So Subhan Allah ponder over this.

snakelegs
07-11-2007, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
when you realize that everything in the universe, in nature and in yourself is a miracle, you don't need a super natural event to validate your beliefs....peace!
well said! :statisfie

ranma1/2
07-11-2007, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
so if everything is a miracle then whats so great about miracles?

deformed babies are miracles etc...

What does miracle mean in this case?

At best i can say I am awed by the universe.

جوري
07-11-2007, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
Thank you :smile:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.