/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need PC help urgently!!!!

Snowflake
03-11-2006, 02:05 PM
:sl:

I need to do a 'systems restore' on my pc but when I click on 'systems restore' i get a message saying c: is system drive. you cannot turn off system restore on this drive unless you turn it of on all other drives etc etc..
but i dont wanna turn it off.. i just wanna restore my system to a previous time cuz my pictures and document files have gone missing.. maybe i can get them back like that.. btw, the recycle bin is empty too :'(

plz helpppp!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
03-11-2006, 02:18 PM
:sl:

You can download PC Inspector File Recovery 3.0. I have used it before and I was able to recover files which I had lost and weren't in the recycle bin. It's reliable.

Habib_Islam
03-11-2006, 02:38 PM
The best thing to do would be once you have restored your machine which i can't help you with is to install Norton Ghost which will image your drives so if system restore does let you down you use the norton ghost software just a tip for the future :)

itsme01
03-11-2006, 02:43 PM
system restore will not restore pictures for you. However their are several recovery programs that can be used to recover lost/deletedfiles.

ps: Do not install or make new files! else they will overwrite the data where your pictures existed earlier.

I use R-Studio to application to recover files.
http://www.data-recovery-software.net/?GGLAW060

PM me for more info.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-11-2006, 02:50 PM
oh ok tnx guys.. im trying to do summat now... tnx for ur help brb

i dunno how to use the recovery programs.. its so confusinggg :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.