/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Gay Alert !!!! major fitnah

Andaraawus
03-12-2006, 01:29 PM
:sl:

sorry for bringing this disturbig topic up , but i need to know the evidences against this

wasalams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
03-12-2006, 01:33 PM
**thread moved to appropriate section**

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

HeiGou
03-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Just out of curiousity, I came across this,

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4910:

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

A mukhannath who had dyed his hands and feet with henna was brought to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He asked: What is the matter with this man? He was told: Apostle of Allah! he affects women's get-up. So he ordered regarding him and he was banished to an-Naqi'. The people said: Apostle of Allah! should we not kill him? He said: I have been prohibited from killing people who pray. AbuUsamah said: Naqi' is a region near Medina and not a Baqi'.

I am mildly curious as to what sort of punishment being exiled to An-Naqi was. Does anyone know how far it was from Mecca and Medina and what "not a Baqi'" means?

Andaraawus
03-12-2006, 04:18 PM
i would have to see the arabic so i can research into it ...wasalams

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lush
03-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Gathering evidence to go back to Muslim Wakeup, I see. A word of advice, remember the rules there. They are different from rules of this forum.

abdul Majid
03-13-2006, 02:02 AM
WHY WOULD YOU START A THREAD LIKE THISS???

VERY DISRESPECTFUL.............homoseuality in Islam???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME !

HOW DARE YOU PUT THOSE TOO TOGETHER, ISLAM FORBIDS SUCH A THING !!!

Andaraawus
03-13-2006, 03:21 AM
:sl:

Abdul Majid you are correct but you have to remember i was seeking knowledge so less of the verbal stick beating! i have every right to ask questions especially with what i ahve come across lately.

I went to a site called Muslim Wake Up not knowing that this site was a site for gay Muslims ... these are the very same people that supported the woemn imam leading the prayers.

You see lush above , whoever they are they are trying to imtimidate me with that little snide remark up there but frankly i dont care because this people desrve to be exposed and much more.

These 'Muslims' are gay and the evidence you can see for yourself by clicking the links

one girl said on there

I am bisexual (There! I've said it! ). And in my understanding (and that of the few friends I have that are bisexual, too -all women), it doesn't have anything to do with polygamy. We are monogamous, it just doesn't matter whether the partner is male or female. I've been with my fiance for 8 years tomorrow! I'm "technically" not doing anything wrong in the view of traditional Islam, and haven't for 8 years, as my partner is male. But I'm still troubled, and I haven't had the heart yet to post about my sexual orientation on the German boards I'm on (I've said it already, they're full of Salafis...)

And Sister Alisha so rightly said:

Isakandra, your a brave girl and that is commended, see your embarrased so u feel its wrong? go down the straight path and you will be rewarded, some people at one point in their life find men and woman attractive regardless of their gender, thats just curiosity, a step to far would be to actually go out and experiment with the person of the same gender, if it wasnt so wrong there would not be no diseases relating to homosexuality. sorry but Islam and this do not mix. no offensive to anyone.
but you see the Admin threatened to ban her,

please stop before you get banned. unless that is what you actually are trying to do - if so, you're about a millimeter from having your desire met.
link removed

if you try and give them naseha they get all emotional on you and start threatening you, insulting you and so forth. like lush ....follwoing me around and that and breatheing down my neck ... you gays should just leave me alone , i cant go back to that forum anyway because they banned me for speaking the truth about the gay forum.

another guy there said :

I'm a gay Muslim, I can't control my hormones when I see a fine [deleted] guy. However, I think we are all born with the responsibility and ability to make our own decisions.
link removed

Moreover i do not consider whoever supports the follwoing statement on one of the mainpages of MUSLIM WAKE UP as muslims

[comment removed]
how can these people claim to be Muslim????

see for yourself by clicking this link link removed
so lush dont be trying to intimidate me by follwoing me around breathing down my neck ....i was seeking knowledge to give sound naseeha and i got this .........

EXAMPLES FROM THE QURAN

1. “And Lo! (Remember) when he said unto his folk: Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you? Lo! ye come with lust unto men instead of women. Nay, but ye are wanton folk. And the answer of his people was only that they said (one to another): Turn them out of your township. They are folk, forsooth, who keep pure. And We rescued him and his household, save his wife, who was of those who stayed behind. And We rained a rain upon them. See now the nature of the consequence for evil doers!" (Al-A`raf: 80-84)

“Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”

[al-Qamar 54:34]

2. What! Of all creatures, do you approach males and leave the spouses whom your Lord has created for you? Indeed, you are people transgressing (all limits)!" (Ash-Shu`araa: 165-166)

3. "And when Our messengers came to Lut, he was grieved on their account and did not know how to protect them. He said, 'This is a day of distress.' And his people, who had long since been practicing abominations, came rushing toward him. He said, 'O my people, here are my daughters. They are purer for you, so fear Allah and do not disgrace me in front of my guests. Is there not a single upright man among you?' They said, 'Thou knowest well that we have no right to thy daughters, and certainly thou knowest what we want.' He said, 'If only I had strength to resist you or had some powerful support!' Said (the angels) 'O Lut, truly, we are messengers of thy Lord; they shall not reach thee....'"(Hud: 77-81)

EXAMPLES FROM THE AHADITH

1. ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”(Tirmidhi 1376; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561).

2.‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563.)

“cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878)

WHAT THE SCHOLARS HAVE TO SAY:

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Both of them – fornication and homosexuality – involve immorality that goes against the wisdom of Allaah’s creation and commandment. For homosexuality involves innumerable evil and harms, and the one to whom it is done would be better off being killed than having this done to him, because after that he will become so evil and so corrupt that there can be no hope of his being reformed, and all good is lost for him, and he will no longer feel any shame before Allaah or before His creation. The semen of the one who did that to him will act as a poison on his body and soul. The scholars differed as to whether the one to whom it is done will ever enter Paradise. There are two opinions which I heard Shaykh al-Islam (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrate.” (al-Jawaab al-Kaafi, p. 115).

Ibn Katheer said:

“The words of Allaah ‘And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, hurt them both’ mean, those who commit immoral actions, punish them both. Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), Sa’eed ibn Jubayr and others said: By condemning them, shaming them and hitting them with shoes. This was the ruling until Allaah abrogated it and replaced it with whipping and stoning. ‘Ikrimah, ‘Ata, al-Hasan and ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Katheer said: This was revealed concerning a man and woman who commit fornication. Al-Saddi said, it was revealed concerning young people before they get married. Mujaahid said: it was revealed concerning two men if they admit it bluntly; a hint is not sufficient – as if he was referring to homosexuality. And Allaah knows best.”

(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/463).

abdul Majid
03-13-2006, 03:25 AM
I Dont Mean To Offend You Brother......just What I Have Just Seen And Heard Is Crazy....

How People Can Even Associate These Two Together!!

But The Title Of This Thread is Misleading!!
Becuase Thats Not In Islam

Andaraawus
03-13-2006, 03:27 AM
sorry i should have picked my words better but it was not my intent

abdul Majid
03-13-2006, 03:29 AM
:brother:

Andaraawus
03-13-2006, 03:35 AM
I feel i must apologize to the crowd here , but i had to post that, make the people aware of thse munafaqeen amongst us ....

ah man fitnah in the ummah man ...i thought i had seen everything until now ...im still in shock

abdul Majid
03-13-2006, 03:36 AM
You And Me Both Brother

Lush
03-13-2006, 03:50 AM
Actually, this "sister Alisha" is actually a Muslim guy from the UK who was banned before for making derogatory statements. And rightly so. I stand by this. Like I said, before you badmouth us, remember that we are an entirely different gathering. We welcome everyone, as long as they are not abusive.

Hashim_507
03-13-2006, 03:53 AM
[S]Deja vu again[/S]

Andaraawus
03-13-2006, 03:57 AM
So anybody who ponts out that gayism is wrong according to the Quran and the Sunnah gets banned? may Allah destroy youre battywacking site....no way do i have to tolerate gays! next pedophiles will be asking for respect!

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-13-2006, 03:57 AM
:sl: br. Andaraawus,

This topic has alread been discussed ad nauseum. Please see:
http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...being-gay.html

This topic will be closed like previous ones. And please do not link to anti-islamic/deviant websites, jazakumAllahu khayran.

:w:

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.