Jesus (p) as a Prophet
Matthew 21:11; Luke 7:16; 24:19; John 7:40

Jesus (p) as the Messiah
John 4:25-26

Jesus (p) as Lord
Luke 2:11

Jesus (p) as God
John 1:1

Saint Paul was the first to begin preaching that Jesus (peace be upon him) was the Son of God - and he didn't even live in the lifetime of Prophet Jesus!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
03-13-2006, 03:58 AM
look in the bible yourself

Nicola
03-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Saint Paul was the first to begin preaching that Jesus (peace be upon him) was the Son of God - and he didn't even live in the lifetime of Prophet Jesus!
It is like you are saying Paul was a liar...
Jesus came to Paul many, many times all through Pauls lifetime...you don't have to have lived in the lifetime of Jesus..to recieve visions and messages from Jesus.

Remember Paul (Saul) was trying to destroy Chrisitianity totaly...he was alive when Stephen our first martyr was killed...and it with Pauls consent they stoned him to death..

It is surprising what can happen to you...when Jesus steps into your life.
It changed Paul in an instance.

Muslim Knight
03-13-2006, 09:15 AM
Paul was a liar. He created so much non-sense in Christianity. What could you say about Christians who became Muslims and be changed in an instance? I'm sure in Islamicboard you could read posts about people who found peace in Allah. What could you say about them?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
E'jaazi
03-13-2006, 09:28 AM
That is exactly why, if you read the Bible, you will see that the Apostles wanting nothing to do with Paul. Paul's teachings also going against the teachings of Jesus. And what makes that even odder, is that most Christians, who believe Paul, don't even practice most of the things Paul says they should or should not do!

Ninth_Scribe
03-19-2006, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
Excerpt from my own records:

<b>The Judean record, Deuteronomy 14:1 ~ </b>

<i>You are the sons of G-d. You shall not cut yourselves nor make any baldness on your head on account of the dead. </i>

<b>The Christian record, John 1:11 and 12 ~ </b>

<i>He came unto his own, but him own received him not. But for as many as received him, to them he gave the power to become the sons of God. </i>

-----------------------

Sorry guys, but the mess was caused by Constantine, much later on in time. Back in the day, most people understood this term to be a common priestly title and nothing more.

Ninth Scribe

The poetry that comes,
from the squaring off between,
and the circling, is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.