/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ur asl plz

miral_rose
03-13-2006, 03:13 PM
:sl:

when u enter any chat room in the world now u c these words infront of u every time
some people like it some dont ...

for me it is ok to answer it but i dont like it to be the first question.

tell me ur first words in chat
and is it make a difference for u?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
03-13-2006, 03:17 PM
salam
i dont think this thread has any benefits at alla, let alone islamic benefit
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
03-13-2006, 04:18 PM
salam
i wouldnt know bro
but jazakallah for the warning
wasalam

Nawal89
03-13-2006, 04:19 PM
I used to go to chatrooms,,not anymore alhamdulillah. except for the LI ones if that counts.

but I remember when people used to ask me that, i used to be really mean when answering back..lolz. saying dont you have any better way to start a conversation?

heheh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
03-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I have NEVER thanks to Allah Ta'ala ever been to chat room or ever will go. Those are bad things,which can insult people as some of my friends, from the Non-Muslims, say that people say bad things to one another and to me it is a place for LOSERS who have nothing else better to do.

Forgive me Sister miral_rose if you find this offending and to any other Muslim Brothers and Sisters who have visited these atrocious chat rooms before.

Assaamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Forgive once again but I am known to be frank and direct and I always speak my mind where I feel it is necessary.

j4763
03-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Dont use chat rooms, god gave you legs and a mouth (i hope) get out there and talk in the real world (and here i am talking on a internet forum :happy: :giggling: )

Muezzin
03-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Just use my favourite letters: 'stfu'

(note: they're not really my favourite letters)

Mainul_Islam
03-14-2006, 12:25 AM
these kind of chatrooms are stupid...

girls: 15/f/cali, US ... any hott guys wanna chat?

guys: any hott blonde with blue eyes wanna chat??

life is short and i cant think of any better way to WASTE time like that

bro Muezzin... STFU = Shut The Fone (Phone) Up ;D SOB = Son Of a Busniessman :? :giggling:

Shining Star
03-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Language! (i would put a smile there but I'm not sure how?)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-14-2006, 12:45 AM

I think this thread has served its purpose. Sorry to kill the fun but

:threadclo

:w:

Halima
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM

Although it may seem this thread is a non-benefical one her answer was never answered suffciently and because of that, we cannot drive her away.

Sister, please view this thread

http://www.islamicboard.com/technica...-internet.html

insha'Allah this will answer your question.

I also think it is not wise of you to go to this ruthless chatrooms personally speaking, what will you accomlish from them? Here's a reference regarding internet relationships between men and women in the boundaries of Islam. I adbise you to strictly read this insha'Allah.

http://www.islamtoday.com/show_detai...main_cat_id=39

BarakAllahu'Feekum

I hope this will help Allahu'Alm (and Allah knows best)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!